blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:44:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1022370 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4635 on: February 16, 2017, 01:12:06 AM »

We'll find out in a month 

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: February 16, 2017, 01:22:20 AM »

Blacklion 33/1 and Cause of Causes 40/1 for the National fwiw.  But early days.

I became a bit of a fan of CoC when it won at Cheltenham(?) last year. But I have seen it run a few times after and it's off the bridle so early, seems to be always under pressure & ran a stinker in the national last year. I'd love to agree with you about CoC, but I can't understand it, a VERY frustrating horse.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: February 16, 2017, 09:35:39 AM »

I became a bit of a fan of CoC when it won at Cheltenham(?) last year. But I have seen it run a few times after and it's off the bridle so early, seems to be always under pressure & ran a stinker in the national last year. I'd love to agree with you about CoC, but I can't understand it, a VERY frustrating horse.

Just long range darts.  Trying to find something well weighted on its best form.  Even more punty is O Faolain's Boy  (40/1) that hasn't even run this year (but goes Saturday vs Saphir Du Rhea over just short of 3m).

I blame Tighty, I wasn't going to bother looking.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: February 16, 2017, 11:44:16 AM »

Just long range darts.  Trying to find something well weighted on its best form.  Even more punty is O Faolain's Boy  (40/1) that hasn't even run this year (but goes Saturday vs Saphir Du Rhea over just short of 3m).

Saphir out today, so you wont be getting that match up.

I think Jonjo holds the key. Thought More of That looked right back to form on Sunday, despite his fall, and immediately grabbed some 50s for GC, but by implication I should back him for the National, if I think he can win a GC.

Carlingford Lock looks to be screaming out for as far as possible and Im astounded he is 33-1.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: February 16, 2017, 11:54:18 AM »

Ucello Conti seems to be well-treated and stays forever - 25/1 looks okay.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: February 16, 2017, 07:53:12 PM »

Saphir out today, so you wont be getting that match up.

I think Jonjo holds the key. Thought More of That looked right back to form on Sunday, despite his fall, and immediately grabbed some 50s for GC, but by implication I should back him for the National, if I think he can win a GC.

Carlingford Lock looks to be screaming out for as far as possible and Im astounded he is 33-1.

To be fair, you have probably thought about this better than me.  Rather than worrying about whether Native River is underated, you should be backing the horse rated the same at ten times the price. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: February 18, 2017, 03:24:25 PM »

Jezki out until next NH campaign now.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a big priced winner of the CH this time.

Footpad anyone at a working-man's price?

Where's that from, Ralph?

Saw it on Twitter earlier - Jezki out for the season that is - Footpad winning the CH came to me in a vision Smiley

I can't seem to find it now - maybe I got whooshed by an old retweet.

RP put an article up at 5pm with him in there.

I've got a massive 3 quid on him, so hoping that's not the case Cheesy

The tweet definitely was there earlier and accredited to JessieH.

Speaking of loose £3 bets - I had one of those on Fabrizio Zanotti a couple of weeks ago @340 in Dubai where he missed the cut - obviously won last week in Kuala Lumpar  Cry

Jezki runs today. (2m hurdle aswell)

Had a bit of a punt on sceau royal for the CH (aswel as cyrius darius) thinking hes lighter campaigned and may run better for not having loads of runs on bad ground but then hes running today so seems all on today whether the bets any value. Had a bit ew on royal caviar whos 6th in the market in arkle, but looked like he had the 7th well held before falling previous and altiors prob scares off most of them off.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4642 on: February 18, 2017, 04:23:36 PM »

3 miles for Jezki it is.

Yanworth seems like the kid that needs nagging by the teacher to do his work.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: February 18, 2017, 04:57:09 PM »

Sceau Royal flatters to deceive again - jumps and travels so well and still ends up beaten - wouldn't surprise me to see him win a big 'un one day.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: February 18, 2017, 05:33:13 PM »

Should be a good spectacle, if not a great renewal.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: February 18, 2017, 07:58:44 PM »

3 miles for Jezki it is.

Yanworth would be a knocking bet in the Stayers

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4646 on: February 18, 2017, 09:26:50 PM »

3 miles for Jezki it is.

Yanworth would be a knocking bet in the Stayers

Everyday 8/1 NRNB

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: February 19, 2017, 10:37:16 PM »

There is an AP McCoy film on BBC2 starting at 10.  Going to likely miss the first half but it should be good.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #4648 on: February 21, 2017, 04:18:31 AM »

There is an AP McCoy film on BBC2 starting at 10.  Going to likely miss the first half but it should be good.

Enjoy it? I was disappointed by it if I'm honest. It just seemed to go round in a loop of AP talks retirement, gets injured, talks retirement for an hour and half.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: February 21, 2017, 09:50:49 AM »

Enjoy it? I was disappointed by it if I'm honest. It just seemed to go round in a loop of AP talks retirement, gets injured, talks retirement for an hour and half.

Sorry, haven't seen any of it yet.  Missed my train connection.   I was going to catch up on iplayer.  Is it still worth watching or just skip to the end?

Pages: 1 ... 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: