blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:03:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Online Club Cash Games
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Online Club Cash Games  (Read 126902 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: September 18, 2013, 03:31:44 PM »

Like Lee Davy's writing style.

What's the eta on the names and pics and everything going live? Tried my best to get people chatting etc but some still don't want to reveal themselves which for me defeats the purpose..

Monday I hope

A lot are revealing names

If you want to know ask me, I'll give names out, and most are aware of that. Real Name display is coming anyway

I thought the idea was to make identities available to signed up cash came players who are actually playing rather than observers and forum surfers.

Remember, lots of people use the same alias on several sites. revealing to all and sundry while they remain incognito doesn't seem quite fair to me.

I am not revealing to all and sundry

If someone in a game asks who they are playing, I'll tell them

Won't be putting it on a forum or social media or a chat box for an observer, just privately

This is the same way the RND will work

Once you are sat at a table you'll be able to log in to a password protected web page, find your table and see who you are playing

Observers and those on other tables won't have access to the information on your table

Oh I see... My bad.

Soz Rich.

The older I get, the better I was.
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 18, 2013, 08:30:44 PM »

I am not revealing to all and sundry

If someone in a game asks who they are playing, I'll tell them

Won't be putting it on a forum or social media or a chat box for an observer, just privately

[/quote]

Oh now ya tell me.. Sigh 

Satellite King
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 18, 2013, 09:07:00 PM »

Won enough points for a GP seat Smiley

Spent £105 doing it Sad

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 18, 2013, 09:20:43 PM »

sorry if this has been covered. I don't want to play any live events, is this still a good promotion?

It depends.

In your situation I would play, get my seats, register for the online Day 1's and if you make Day 2 - just dont turn up. Everyone who makes Day 2 cashes so if you think a mincash is worth it then do it that way.
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 19, 2013, 11:31:18 AM »

This promotion is fab..... I don't usually play online cash games, but have really enjoyed doing so this week (last two days).  I have played small stake 4 card and 2 card, made a modest profit and am 2.75 points away from a seat!!! that cant be bad!!!  I have played many home cash games for decent stakes but never online-  its great fun with excellent GPrix seat value!!!
get involved everyone!!!!!  what u waiting for!!!
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 19, 2013, 09:30:07 PM »

Well I have fired up the Atari, managed to sort out all the user name and password malarkey and am now up and running.I am not an online player ( not any sort of player really) but if this supports Rob then I am in. My name is Gas7756. I am Ian Gascoigne and I don't give a monkeys who knows ! Tracking software was never any good for my opponents because I never play the same way twice lol. It will be great with the real identity photo's start and I wish this endeavor the best of success.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 19, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »

Well I have fired up the Atari, managed to sort out all the user name and password malarkey and am now up and running.I am not an online player ( not any sort of player really) but if this supports Rob then I am in. My name is Gas7756. I am Ian Gascoigne and I don't give a monkeys who knows ! Tracking software was never any good for my opponents because I never play the same way twice lol. It will be great with the real identity photo's start and I wish this endeavor the best of success.

I've seen the old c/r at least twice..

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 19, 2013, 09:36:36 PM »

Should sue the guy with IanGas1944 sn Smiley

No way youre 69 Smiley

LunarFlare

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 20, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »

Hi, I was interested in hearing about the DTD Sponsorship scheme but that seems to have gone from the Online Cash Page. Is it on temporary hold due to the GP Seats promo? Might well be that I am just bad in finding things online.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2013, 10:23:56 AM »

Hi, I was interested in hearing about the DTD Sponsorship scheme but that seems to have gone from the Online Cash Page. Is it on temporary hold due to the GP Seats promo? Might well be that I am just bad in finding things online.

If you signed up before the GP promo started your raked pts will count towards the sponsorship scheme. Otherwise It is in hold until afterwards. (I asked the same question)

LunarFlare

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 20, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »

Thank you, appreciate the reply millidonk.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 20, 2013, 10:58:25 AM »

Is there a way of checking your progress to the £100 raked target? started on cash games from day 1 so think I'd qualify once I hit £100 raked.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2013, 11:07:05 AM »

Is there a way of checking your progress to the £100 raked target? started on cash games from day 1 so think I'd qualify once I hit £100 raked.

Yes I can check

Leave it with me please. Ridiculously pressed, so remind me if you hear nothing

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »

Cliick here

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/dtd-sponsor-pounds.php

Enter your details into the 'Am I eligible for DTD Sponsorship £££'s?' section

It will tell you your current running total

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2013, 11:34:14 AM »

Cliick here

http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/dtd-sponsor-pounds.php

Enter your details into the 'Am I eligible for DTD Sponsorship £££'s?' section

It will tell you your current running total

thanks, much easier!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: