blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:25:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Wild Rollercoaster - Just A Kid With A Lifelong Dream
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Wild Rollercoaster - Just A Kid With A Lifelong Dream  (Read 99959 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2014, 11:15:36 PM »

This is all true....

Think Petes out on the booze! Don't blame him

Probs hiding in the toilet when it's his round though.

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2014, 11:20:32 PM »

Anyone fancy a spot of quizzing while they're waiting for this to be resolved?

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=63225.0

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
s4ooter

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2014, 12:07:43 AM »

I'm not gonna post a a shitload ITT but I have staked Pete before, as well as declined to on a few occasions (he had a decent bink when I didn't sigh!) but it seems all of our trust has been misplaced.

I also know suze well IRL and she is one of the genuine ones who has been duped.

Pete, you really need to get your shit together and figure out what your doing, but poker isn't gonna be it. I've spoken to u on the phone about getting a job, building a roll online and staking. Even offered to try and help u with an online staking deal but you weren't interested in putting the hrs in.

The dream of being the next big thing has clouded your judgement and u need to get stuff in perspective. Your young still, get your degree, get a job and build on it.
Make sure u pay Suze back tho, what you have alleged done is vile. If it's true,
Be honest and fix it. Even if off the forum.

Co-Presenter of "In The Muck Poker" Podcast
Pointless Champion - Blonde 2013

Blogging at http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=13225.180
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2014, 02:03:34 AM »

Firstly: I don't remember the busto hand at all?  But the day before you said that you got the hand mixed up with the JJ hand?  Your memory comes across as extremely selective at best.

Secondly:  Never seen that sharkscope graph before? Because nobody can see it unless YOU go on the website and opt in.

Thirdly:  I won't be responding to tomsom for ease.  That's a contradiction of the post before where you said you would only respond to backers.  The next post was spent mostly responding to everyone who sided with you and avoiding the questions that were been asked.

Fourth:  I am been victimised.  No idea why?

This post could be literally endless, just read your last 3 or 4 posts and try and see the obscene amount of hypocrisy they contain.  You knowingly stole money from investors and LIED multiple times, most recently today.  I suggest you stop playing the victim and start making up for what you've done.  I can only echo s4ooters point that what you have done is absolutely vile.  Pay Suzanne her money you complete cretin!!!!
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2014, 01:41:46 PM »

Spent your morning deleting Facebook friends Pete? Guess you gotta prioritise! See u at Dtd I'd rather slap you than shake your hand

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 16, 2014, 01:51:48 PM »

I think it would be a good thing if pete came on here and replied to the posts that have been made.

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 16, 2014, 01:59:53 PM »

He hasnt deleted me yet so Im still hopeful that I will get some contact from him to resolve this.
JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 16, 2014, 02:29:31 PM »

Spent your morning deleting Facebook friends Pete? Guess you gotta prioritise! See u at Dtd I'd rather slap you than shake your hand

I personally think it's for the best he's deleted the vast majority of poker playing people, including myself.

He needs a long step back from the poker community whilst things are in the process of being resolved (hopefully), and I doubt any of us will see him until he has rectified this all.

Tommy Bingham

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 16, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »

I personally think him deleted everyone is wrong and from how he has avoided consistant questioning on here regarding our concerns, I just hope he isnt using as a strategy for him to hide.

Now the truth has been proven, I feel it is only fair we give him 24 hours to release a statement of resolve to Suzanne. There are many questions which Suzanne needs answers to and how he intends to resolve this situation is key.

Many people have made mistakes, he is not the first. But, admitting and handling acusations and mistakes is most important. There are some super nice guys on blonde who have made a mistake, but their resolve to the matters have been brilliant.
I hope this blog continues to be up, only so trusted people on here are able to offer both Pete and Suzanne advise and monitor the situation with her (if she wants to) so she isn't isolated in trying to get what she feels is fair and hers.

There have been several people who have put their reputation on the line to get the truth out. It was never a witch hunt. I admit, there were several people who had piror knowledge and concerns who were only trying to get Pete to step up and tell the truth. Reading back, it is very easy to depict which answers are false and (as someone has said) it is literally written as a lie.

Poker staking is fragile and is based on trust. Especially when selling to people with small or no knowledge of what poker is.

Please Pete, noone is against you. It is only fair that you keep in touch with people affected to make a mends.

Never folding... Bros just coming at us. We have a pair, if we're beat, we can always flop a set.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 16, 2014, 03:05:43 PM »

I personally think it's for the best he's deleted the vast majority of poker playing people, including myself.

He needs a long step back from the poker community whilst things are in the process of being resolved (hopefully), and I doubt any of us will see him until he has rectified this all.

Agree with jgill.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 16, 2014, 03:13:45 PM »

I personally think him deleted everyone is wrong and from how he has avoided consistant questioning on here regarding our concerns, I just hope he isnt using as a strategy for him to hide.

Now the truth has been proven, I feel it is only fair we give him 24 hours to release a statement of resolve to Suzanne. There are many questions which Suzanne needs answers to and how he intends to resolve this situation is key.

Many people have made mistakes, he is not the first. But, admitting and handling acusations and mistakes is most important. There are some super nice guys on blonde who have made a mistake, but their resolve to the matters have been brilliant.
I hope this blog continues to be up, only so trusted people on here are able to offer both Pete and Suzanne advise and monitor the situation with her (if she wants to) so she isn't isolated in trying to get what she feels is fair and hers.

There have been several people who have put their reputation on the line to get the truth out. It was never a witch hunt. I admit, there were several people who had piror knowledge and concerns who were only trying to get Pete to step up and tell the truth. Reading back, it is very easy to depict which answers are false and (as someone has said) it is literally written as a lie.

Poker staking is fragile and is based on trust. Especially when selling to people with small or no knowledge of what poker is.

Please Pete, noone is against you. It is only fair that you keep in touch with people affected to make a mends.

He hasn't deleted Suzanne, who is really the only person that matters in all this.

Suzanne knows plenty of people are available for advice, if she needs it. Issue statements and all that shite counts for nothing really.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 16, 2014, 03:14:41 PM »

Pretty obvious what happened.

Guy sells 90% of himself in a comp.

When he actually wins and shares out the money, rather than thinking he's won £900 it actually feels like he's 'lost' £8100.

Saw an opportunity to get more money out of it, which he felt was justified as everyone still made a decent profit on their investments

And the FB deleting thing is prob because people get silly on the internet and may post stuff on his wall for his non poker friends to see, messages to family etc.

Let the guy have time.  If he wants to sort it and set foot in DTD again, he will come back with a plan.  While what he's done is terrible, it certainly isn't the end of the world.  He's young, naive and also been pretty skint for a while.

If not then prob GG for poker for him.  And for some people saying bye bye to poker is actually the best thing.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 16, 2014, 03:30:04 PM »

Surely it's a good thing for family/non poker friends to know their family member / mate is a thief?

As someone who has been grimmed twice (fortunately got my money back both times) I think some people are far too lenient and quick to forgive. I believe in second chances but only after they have learned their lesson or at least had time to think about it..

Obv the actual monetary figure we are talking about here is relatively small but the intention behind what happened isn't.

If we just go around snap forgiving everyone saying "no worries, shit happens, pay me back whenever" then what's to stop it happening again.

Tommy Bingham

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 16, 2014, 03:52:30 PM »

He hasn't deleted Suzanne, who is really the only person that matters in all this.

Suzanne knows plenty of people are available for advice, if she needs it. Issue statements and all that shite counts for nothing really.

The reason for the statement was due to the fact of him owing £400 to her in the past. He spent it and to date she still hasnt got it back.

I don't personally know Suzanne, so was only trying to make sure there is support. Thats all.

Never folding... Bros just coming at us. We have a pair, if we're beat, we can always flop a set.
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 16, 2014, 04:10:41 PM »

Surely it's a good thing for family/non poker friends to know their family member / mate is a thief?

As someone who has been grimmed twice (fortunately got my money back both times) I think some people are far too lenient and quick to forgive. I believe in second chances but only after they have learned their lesson or at least had time to think about it..

Obv the actual monetary figure we are talking about here is relatively small but the intention behind what happened isn't.

If we just go around snap forgiving everyone saying "no worries, shit happens, pay me back whenever" then what's to stop it happening again.

Agree totally

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: