blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:26:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Wild Rollercoaster - Just A Kid With A Lifelong Dream
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Wild Rollercoaster - Just A Kid With A Lifelong Dream  (Read 99389 times)
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: February 17, 2014, 10:41:57 AM »

Tighty and Celtic etc, think it would be appropriate to change the blog owners name to 'Ice Shady'??!!

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 17, 2014, 10:44:14 AM »

Tighty and Celtic etc, think it would be appropriate to change the blog owners name to 'Ice Shady'??!!

Now now. Lets just lets things take their natural course please Mr Woolly.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 17, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »

Now now. Lets just lets things take their natural course please Mr Woolly.

Wpsir. Since you are a mod and have to uphold certain standards in your own posts, I'll say what you were really thinking - "Chris! Stop being a twat!"

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 18, 2014, 12:43:50 PM »

And the title now changed to 'Just a kid with a lifelong nightmare'.

I too staked you Pete and oh what a silly boy you've been. I thought it strange that  you made no communication with me whatsoever, just took the money donked it and that was it.... now I see it wasnt so strange....

Fwiw, ALL previous grimmers I have read about on here have come on and made their apologies and tried to show rue for their actions. Not for you, for you its delete all those that have supported you in the past and run away. N1 WP etc etc.
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #379 on: February 19, 2014, 03:35:41 PM »

Anyone got in touch with Peter?

Interested to see his stance on all of this if any?
BangBang

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 19, 2014, 08:53:25 PM »

Peter - I don't know you from Adam, but I know you'll be upset by all this. Don't worry as everyone makes mistakes, but do make a plan to set things right. Take care

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:13:01 PM by BangBang » Logged

"Look! There's a rhythmic ceremonial ritual coming up" ... Dr. Emmett Brown

https://twitter.com/#!/Steven_Sethi
https://www.instagram.com/stevensethi/?hl=en
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 20, 2014, 03:08:19 PM »

run rabbit run

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
suzanne

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 14, 2014, 03:04:48 AM »

A progress update on whats been happening.

Peter is now saying he is not able to pay me within a couple of months as he first suggested.

I felt the need to ask advice from a forum member who has kindly given me legal grade representation to sort out this situation.

Peter has agreed to sort out a payment plan when he gets a job after finishing his degree at Uni in a few months.

He has also said that he will be posting in the next few days.

I really hope he does as I would hate for all of this to ruin his chances of returning back to poker and staying silent is really not doing him any favours.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 14, 2014, 03:54:45 AM »

A progress update on whats been happening.

Peter is now saying he is not able to pay me within a couple of months as he first suggested.

I felt the need to ask advice from a forum member who has kindly given me legal grade representation to sort out this situation.

Peter has agreed to sort out a payment plan when he gets a job after finishing his degree at Uni in a few months.

He has also said that he will be posting in the next few days.

I really hope he does as I would hate for all of this to ruin his chances of returning back to poker and staying silent is really not doing him any favours.

Hope it all works out for you Suzanne. I bumped into Peter in Nottingham last week, and we had a longish chat over a cup of tea. He does seem sorry, and certainly suggested he has every intention of paying you back. He also said that he was going to post something on here then, however we havent seen anything yet. I have no real idea, as i said to him, what his intentions are or where, but I do truly hope that the money owed to you is paid back.
Despite the stick and criticism  im sure he will get from certain members of the forum if he does post, i emphasized my point to him that an innocent man will always look to defend himself, and not hide, as seen in the Millidonk/Guy colluding case these past few weeks.
As i said to him, i think whatever is the truth behind the grimming, he has handled it badly and he seemed to agree.
Hope all goes well, and i hope he can pluck up the courage to post here and try to put straight his wrongdoing.

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 14, 2014, 06:41:03 AM »

Serious?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 14, 2014, 05:20:58 PM »

I don't know you OP.

It strikes me that an awful lot of people have been very supportive and helped you out in various ways.

Damage has been done for sure, but it is not to late to do the right thing.

Don't know what age you are, 20, 21? You made a mistake, put it right, that's the best thing you can do right now.

Actions speak louder than words, pay back the people you owe money to.

While at uni are you working? Even if it was only 15 hours a week it will be bringing in some money.

In a couple of months it will be the summer holidays, you could easily get a job work hard and pay back the money you owe to people.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 05:22:43 PM by shipitgood » Logged
Ice Shade
The Forming Pride Of Nottingham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »

Ugh. This is going to hurt...I'll say from the outset that i've come to this with absolutely no plan what to say. And I'm VERY aware that a large amount of people will likely write off what I say as complete bullshit and keep calling for my head. But whatever, I've wanted to post something since this all kicked off...but there was no way I was going to when it had all started. I'm also not replying to a single thing, one suggestion I got was to have this as an independent statement free of anything else. And it's an idea I like.

Although that said the one person I want to thank for all of this is verndog. Bumping into you was the most random chance ive seen in a while. But the conversation was an enlightening one and something I clearly needed. Thanks man, means alot.

I'm a fool. I'm a fucking idiot and I'll put my hands up to it. At no point am I going to play the "ive been victimized" card because its just simply not true. The way this all came about was stupid to say the very least and, i'll admit, the way i handled this was just as bad. The logic behind it was that all I wanted to do was to sort it out with Suzanne with absolutely no outside interference. I did not believe anyone could be impartial. There was one or two messages that I received that literally gave no shits for any personal circumstances or anything of the like. The idea being if I didn't produce the money straight away then nothing I did from there was going to be enough. That was precisely what I wanted to avoid. Deleting everyone however, was a knee jerk reaction on the nighttime, and something I have grown to regret.

One thing I will stand by literally until the day I die. This was NOT, at ANY stage, done with intent. None, at all, ever. A quote that has been given did indeed get said, but (and im aware nobody will believe this) that was me making light of a situation I was planning to sort out down the line. My logic was that I wanted nobody to know of the deal until everything had died down. At the time had anyone said it then the "no deals policy" was going to have the book thrown at me. Some I trusted to keep it quiet (and those there on the day I couldn't realistically keep it from, would have been close to impossible). But I had this horrible image of someone telling a close mate, then someone else hearing about it and it spread like wildfire. If there is one thing I have learnt from this experience, is that when something looks bad the entire poker world finds out like like an epidemic. So in hindsight I stand by that decision.

Not sorting it out was a result of America, again, stand by that. But the fact is its a horrible yet avoidable oversight. I won't claim for one second that the fact my life flipped on its head is reason enough.

The one thing I took a look at and still don't understand is a thought process nobody has used. People make out this was malicious, that I effectively said "fuck her, its my money". Has nobody considered the fact that IF I was to be malicious...Why of all people would I fuck over the woman that has defended me the most, supported me the most, showed faith in my game the most and invested the most? Surely people must think I'm not so stupid to consider that? Also another fact that again, I'm surprised people haven't touched on. If I was malicious with this, why would I give a shit to pay it back? I'm sorting this because it was an avoidable mistake that I'm completely ashamed of. I am not for one second doing it because of some obligation to the community. I love you guys, I'd have never started this blog if I didn't. But I do this because I feel I've betrayed the trust of someone I'd have given the world in effort for. Not because a few people might hate me if I don't. Not sure what people think of that thought process but I feel if I was paying this because "I wanted people off my back" then I am doing it for all the wrong reasons.

As I've said. All I can do is apologize from the bottom of my heart. I'm not innocent, but I am stupid and naive. I have no idea what people will say to this. I would imagine, for the majority. It won't be good. But at this point I want to get this fixed. I don't want this on my conscious anymore, the states ive been in from this are not something I ever want to repeat. With regards to how I plan to pay Suzanne, that has been sorted between the three of us. I wont name the third unless they feel they want to. People might not like how fast I'm capable of doing it. But I'm trying. I'm upset for those that feel dissapointed in me as well. I never had the intention of doing that. I'd have never kept playing this game if that was the case.

As for the game itself. I won't be making any sweeping statements as to where I go from here. There's a reasonable chance I don't step into dusk for some time (If they even let me back in at all) even after this is all sorted. I still want to be the best. I still want to do well. But other things are going to take priority first. I've managed to salvage a degree that was under 48 hours away from falling apart. That is now my overriding priority. From there once everything is behind us. Chances are I will play exclusively online with the intention of qualifying for the majors. With regards to this blog however I MAY come back to it. But it's most certainly not going to be until this is fixed. And even then I might leave it a while/altogether. Not going to lie I'm not sure people would give a shit about stories on here if they were from me.

I'm sorry. Seriously. Repairing the damage is my priority. Be sure of that.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 08:59:35 PM by Ice Shade » Logged

Winning Isnt Everything...Wanting To Is...
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2014, 08:56:57 PM »

First

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 16, 2014, 11:44:49 PM »

The most ridiculious apology I've ever seen on this forum. Is this your idea of apologising? Or is it "oh let's all feel sorry for me".

I don't know you from Adam, but you sound so self pitying it's beyond a joke, "I will not reply to another post itt" blah blah, it's pathetic.

rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 17, 2014, 06:33:43 PM »

One thing I will stand by literally until the day I die. This was NOT, at ANY stage, done with intent. None, at all, ever. A quote that has been given did indeed get said, but (and im aware nobody will believe this) that was me making light of a situation I was planning to sort out down the line. My logic was that I wanted nobody to know of the deal until everything had died down. At the time had anyone said it then the "no deals policy" was going to have the book thrown at me. Some I trusted to keep it quiet (and those there on the day I couldn't realistically keep it from, would have been close to impossible). But I had this horrible image of someone telling a close mate, then someone else hearing about it and it spread like wildfire. If there is one thing I have learnt from this experience, is that when something looks bad the entire poker world finds out like like an epidemic. So in hindsight I stand by that decision.

The one thing I took a look at and still don't understand is a thought process nobody has used. People make out this was malicious, that I effectively said "fuck her, its my money". Has nobody considered the fact that IF I was to be malicious...Why of all people would I fuck over the woman that has defended me the most, supported me the most, showed faith in my game the most and invested the most? Surely people must think I'm not so stupid to consider that? Also another fact that again, I'm surprised people haven't touched on. If I was malicious with this, why would I give a shit to pay it back? I'm sorting this because it was an avoidable mistake that I'm completely ashamed of. I am not for one second doing it because of some obligation to the community. I love you guys, I'd have never started this blog if I didn't. But I do this because I feel I've betrayed the trust of someone I'd have given the world in effort for. Not because a few people might hate me if I don't. Not sure what people think of that thought process but I feel if I was paying this because "I wanted people off my back" then I am doing it for all the wrong reasons.

I'm pretty sure you could have paid Suzanne her fair share and she wouldn't have outted you to DTD. How is the money not going from your account to hers anything but malicious? I know of one case where something like this happened because a guy lost track of the bills coming out of his account on a stake, and he went into his savings asap to fix the issue. This was nothing like that. It looks to me like your paying it back because you got caught and have decided going to DTD/posting on blonde is important to you, rather than having a change of heart or righting wrongs. If it was an honest mistake how come it came out like it did? I just don't understand how this can be considered anything but malicious?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: