blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:57:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Ragz 2014
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ragz 2014  (Read 66567 times)
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2017, 11:57:55 AM »

Well it's time for some barging.

Here I am just 30c/game off of my first ever diamond star  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
 Click to see full-size image.

Also 4th richest in the country  

That looks alot more glamourous than it actually is as it takes very little to be up there so early on in the year. But still, best start in four years let's hope it continues. glux
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 12:11:14 PM by Ragz » Logged
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2017, 03:08:22 PM »

Keep it up mate
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2017, 01:35:24 PM »

Thanks.

Well I knew I should've kept my bragmouth shut, as the inevitable happened yesterday. 50 bi's gone in 60 games lol. I could go more into detail but you know the old rigmarole by now. The main aim is to volume and if we can maintain at least $2/game then all should be well with the world...  Lips Sealed idiot
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2017, 07:12:05 PM »

Stars personal rigmeister for my accont is now firmly back in the PNG seat following his extended hiatus over xmas, obviously prediciting I'd not get cracking quite so soon. Grand down since 18th.

AIPF's

18's AIPF's over $10 for the year.

It gets altogether rather fucking boring tbh.
Scoooop23
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 27, 2017, 05:17:25 PM »

Thats it now Ragz you have took enough $$ out of SnGs over the years and now your account has been given a straight red card  only new players can win in the SnGs to push you old Regs into MTTs   Roll Eyes
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2017, 10:11:37 PM »

Funny you should say that about "new players" as there's THREE new sn's suddenly shown up multi tabling 18's and 18's ONLY, since January 1st that I've never heard from adam, who have both Stars search and sharkscope blocked. Either multi-accounters or housebots. Although why you would make a new account at the start of the year I don't know, as that is max suspicious looking.

Things haven't changed still, solid runterri non stop each day at the moment. More so in the 18's, and typically the highest buy-ins the $30's (gave up on the 60's can't volume them enough to even things out), I mean it's indescribable how often I'm running into AA literally everywhere! So I thought I'd do a bit of data digging to see just how often you're meant to run into it. HEM have a winning hand in the hand view columns so you can filter to see all times opponent has AA. Going back analysing sept, oct, nov and dec, I can conclude one goes to showdown and loses vs AA around once every 500 hands. That's how the last 4 or so months have averaged out. Since the 18th of Jan (start of latest PNG scandal) that has flown down to once every 333 hands, and the past two days alone across 7,000 hands has been once every 250 hands...DOUBLE the usual amount. So really it's quite amazing that I'm not down alot more. As it stands I'm actually just $300 off what was my peak. That would've been made up for had it not been for the following absolute spew off into...yep u guessed it... A fucking A.

I'd led throughout the FT of a $3r 180 with $480 up top and found myself in a huge dominating position right here.

joquanezz is a reg, and drunken.sp I don't know as a reg but is...Brazilian. That generally means wtf's ICM?? A few orbits see both are raising every button and every unopened sb, so they're not shy of a chip leader. Joquanezz's button stat from a decent sample is 65% open, so when I'm close to being overtaken for the chip lead, here it's imperative for that not to happen as these idiots will go on shoving atc for 500 bbs and me being of sound ICM knowledge will then be handcuffed, I can't allow that to happen.

As you can see, 65% button raiser means AA only ever. Few hands later with 5bbs bvb, bang into KK.

Here's how you go from sitting pretty to bubbled in 500 18-mans in a row. Just insane how much this happens, I should be up another 10 grand in $30-$60's the past year MINIMUM.

https://www.boomplayer.com/22514909_673F9F073A

https://www.boomplayer.com/22514913_FC11342FD2
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2017, 12:55:39 AM »

Nothing particularly positive to report, still running permanently crap in 18's, not so bad in the OD's, over all in those I have run decent it must be said. Currently suffering from my worst sciatica flare up in around 18 months as well, for absolutely no reason. Same chair all day same bed all night, diet is shite admittedly but it hasn't changed, not pulled anything, not over stretched. I cba going into the details of my entire run bad life tbh. Instead, enjoy how to get max value from K high.

https://www.boomplayer.com/22645991_2B24DA0459
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2017, 04:47:34 PM »

Suppose it's been a fair old while.

How are things going? Well, as expected a mix of good n bad. Aside from the usual volume fails  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I'm doing ok in on demands and 180's, but the 18's are still excruciatingly frustrating. Running a consistent 10bb/100 yet still only 5-6% ROI.

10bb/100 does not equate to that ROI at all, and I still firmly believe I'm the best and should have a real ROI of 10+% in 18-mans, across any level. When I see the epic mistakes all players in the game with the highest current ROI's are making, I know I'm the epicest most bestest on the flat earth, factoid. Yh real arrogant...facts can often seem that way. I mean I've been on 5000 game 14-16% ROI runs in 18's with no more than 8bb/100. Here's the reason for gross results.

Constantly unlucky at crucial BB levels, where most of the bubble stuff happens. This is no small sample though, as going back more than 3 years shows the exact same thing.

LOL 160% below EV at critical BB level over 90,000 hands. That's just over 10,000 games. My ROI over this sample is all of 5% at 9bb/100, again doesn't even comfuckingpute. If you want to make the lame argument that "well you must be getting lucky in the earlier blind levels and you wouldn't ordinarily have so many stacks at bubble stage so wouldn't change if it all evened out" garbage then go ahead and remain a bit unintelligent. It's pretty obvious that running good at an irrelvant stage that involves no making of money (only stack building) is gigantically outweighed by running like a totally jew controlled fraggle at critical stage, just a no brainer.

Still, when you break down EVness into the much smaller brackets of BB levels and number of players etc, you can see just how sick variance can be over a gigantic sample of games. Becuase all those samples broken down by level become alot smaller, so it's gonna take hundreds of thousands of games potentially to even out at each level.

Check this variance calculator. Using an average ROI of 8% (insulting myself there) over a 10,000 game sample of $15 18-mans, running 10,000 simulations.

JFC!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked With an average 8% ROi we could be totally stone break even or at a whopping 16% ROI!!! If we up the sample to 50,000 games, it becomes 4% ROI the worst and 12% the best.
This info alone is almost enough to make a human simply give up on this bullshit system. As much as a variance calculator is supposed to accurately work probablities out, you can safely say that 95% of the time using REAL CARDS MADE OF PHYSICAL MATERIALS DEALT BY A HOPEFULLY NON RIGGING HUMAN the line will be pretty straight down the expected value road.

On a brighter note, it looks like some EV is finally being returned to me in the higher field SNG's.

Swings n roundabouts, or in Stars case, Saturn rings and blindfolded 20 mile deep bungee jumps.

In life news I recently acquired some CBD oil after months of researching this extremely complicated subject. Whilst it's the legal THCless kind, I have noticed a decent effect. Sleeping like a coma and feeling a little more....stabilised shall we say. Hopefully it kills all the bad health cells. I am hoping to delve deeper in to getting the stronger slightly less legal type at some point in the future. The real deal itself over here can be obtained for an extortionate £50 a gram...so making your own is the only real viable solution long term.

Also got the lil 125 on the road finally, still got some severe running issues though, 2-strokes are a real ahole to set up, need it ready for around 3 weeks in time for our jolly boys outing (no doubt slow trundle/breaking down adventure) to Yarmouth. Worth the lulz I guess.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:50:21 PM by Ragz » Logged
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2017, 10:39:18 PM »

Made no headway at all, rather skint atm, lots of rent owed. Another cracking month of aipfs in sng's...

Here's the whole year bb400-1200 in sng's

Had our lads biker type holiday the weekend just gone. Was great fun on the ride up, despite horrific weather forecast, thankfully it was wrong as usual. But of course things were going just a little to well so as I started my bike on the morning of the last day, the forces decided to just cut my fucking spark off! Tested everything we could which seemed to point towards a buggered ignition box (random blowing of such things is rarer than winning a 90% favourite river on Stars) so I was left to sit around waiting to be recovered while the other 3 rode home in blissful sun.

Went out in pedal karts which was funny.

Wish I knew which ***** alien I belong to so I could kick his face in.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2017, 09:05:58 AM »

The older I get, the better I was.
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2017, 10:12:03 PM »

Another stunning 8 hours.

Had my first reload since October today, coming down from $2300, 160 abi's.

I recently discovered bencb789's website Rasieyouredge.com. I'd heard of him some time ago, saw off Fedor HU in that massive WCOOP HR or whatever it was and was HS hyper leader for however many years. What stuck in my mind was that no one knows his surname. A little digging found that quite easily, no Hendon Mob though, well just 3 small cashes from 2015 so obviously not as crazy about live as the other sunrunners.
On his site are some free vids so after watching and listening to them I became a fan, kind of the opposite of my opinion of Fedor and Carrel. This guy seems to have a clue. So ironically I found myself in a hand vs him today.

PokerStars Hand #170584726768: Tournament #1912022464, $40+$4 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XI (150/300) - 2017/05/18 16:54:07 WET [2017/05/18 11:54:07 ET]
Table '1912022464 42' 9-max Seat #7 is the button
Seat 1: TakiToRivers (17789 in chips)
Seat 2: Quaelgeist (8512 in chips)
Seat 3: RagztoRiches (5666 in chips)
Seat 4: DSMaverick (7597 in chips)
Seat 5: Seiji Takeda (5706 in chips)
Seat 6: Fakemaks (6060 in chips)
Seat 7: mypokerf (19942 in chips)
Seat 8: lil-kull (4384 in chips)
Seat 9: bencb789 (11191 in chips)
TakiToRivers: posts the ante 40
Quaelgeist: posts the ante 40
RagztoRiches: posts the ante 40
DSMaverick: posts the ante 40
Seiji Takeda: posts the ante 40
Fakemaks: posts the ante 40
mypokerf: posts the ante 40
lil-kull: posts the ante 40
bencb789: posts the ante 40
lil-kull: posts small blind 150
bencb789: posts big blind 300
** HOLE CARDS **
Dealt to RagztoRiches [ ]
TakiToRivers: folds
Quaelgeist: folds
RagztoRiches: raises 300 to 600
DSMaverick: folds
Seiji Takeda: folds
Fakemaks: folds
mypokerf: folds
lil-kull: folds
bencb789: calls 300
** FLOP ** [ ]
bencb789: checks
RagztoRiches: checks
** TURN ** [ ] []
bencb789: bets 1296
RagztoRiches: calls 1296
** RIVER ** [ ] []
bencb789: bets 4496
RagztoRiches: calls 3730 and is all-in
Uncalled bet (766) returned to bencb789
** SHOW DOWN **
bencb789: shows [ ] (two pair, Aces and Fours)
RagztoRiches: shows [ ] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
RagztoRiches collected 11762 from pot
** SUMMARY **
Total pot 11762 | Rake 0
Board [ ]
Seat 1: TakiToRivers folded before Flop (didn't

I obviously snap expect to see spades the way I'm running but no, miracles do happen. Soon bust a few hands later rejamming into a raise/call/call vs a 75% cutoff raiser with JJ+ only. The good old Stars/HoldemManager allegiance at work as usual there.

Some hands of humour.

https://www.boomplayer.com/23919747_A793D863E1
https://www.boomplayer.com/23919479_D5F73ADFF8
https://www.boomplayer.com/23881567_C6C94AD320

The last one had AhQh, not sure why it doesn't show it. 
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2017, 11:46:16 PM »

WELL

After hearing of Pokerstars final word on rewarding hard working players of the site being a firm "hahahha go fuck yourselves idiots" my stable boss advised I give WPN netowrk a try, which is all about a rake race everyone battles for with the top 3-4 places on the leaderboard able to profit $1250 a week. Games primarily being 9man, reg and turbo, some hyper, some hyper and turbo 6max, and some On Demand MTT SnG's which go off when 10 players have regged and average around 21 players per field. There's 3 happy hours a day where points are doubled, and these are the times games go off enough to the point you can get up to 30 tables. Timebanks are much longer than Stars which make this alot more possible. But if you hit 32 tables at once, the softrware goes ape shit and you can't even rebootr the pc without dumping it at the switch. That's been the least of the issues though, having only done that once, I've been having to set up table tamer to make mass tabling possible, and there's been daily crashes mid flow which have probably lost me a good few quid along the way. But it's settling down now finally.

I did my research on sharkscope to find that 9mans are more than beatable, my stable boss himself making 10% in them lifetime (from 2016 basically), abi $18 or so. But for some odd reason, couldn't find anyone profitable in the on demands, which I found rather odd. Yes the rake is slightly higher than Stars, but only by about 2%, so realistically around 10% ROI after all rakes paid should be possible. However 90% of all the fields are always the same regs, who really do rather get right on your tits. Most of these regs are classic old style 12/10, 11/8 type stats, with lowish 3bets, however it's been utterly remarkable for me who's seen them defend 100%, 3bet 100%, bink every flop 100%, whilst every day I'm still reading these nitty huid stats thinking EHHHHHHHHH?Huh?Huh?Huh? Something serioulsy not right here!! But no indeed, it's just the same old bullshit card distribution happening to me, like beyond belief.

The first two days of tinkering, crashing and burning 80 times, but getting in a few games, saw me win $500 in no time. Boards were running out almost as if a real deck of cards would, hardly any river rapes which was jolly encouraging. Alas just a few days in, ACR obviously phoned up Stars to ask them if they recognised my email and KERRBLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! it's been death ever since.

Made a few quid on the leaderboard but in order to reach top spot you need to be able to play the $50 turbos and praps some $80/$100 hypers which I'm not permitted to play. But the second tier on the rake race is $500, and this can be achieved in less than 40hrs. On top of that there's 27% rakeback which is about $100 a week at that volume. So if only making the $500, that's $600 a week profit if break even. However better than break even is possible as already stated. If we call it a stingy 50c/game that should be another $200 or so, so maybe $800 a week. That's the theory, take into account the rig and it's goodnight Vienna.

These are turbo 9mans so far, abi $18.50.

How fucking ironic once again that this is due to all bad luck being smack on the bubble.

When we compare the same thing with all the 6m hypers I have in HM2 for Stars, but 3 players being the bubble this time.... wow what a coincidence!!!

Still have one of the highest bb/100's out there for SnG's I believe yet still, stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill can't make a bastard penny!

Let's check the on demands then. AIPF's.

All perfectly random though isn't it. I mean 15years of it, what more do you need? I saw the video that Lee Jones made about how the shuffle works for Stars only recently. It's from 2014 just after AMaya tookover, coincidentally  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and I find it hilarious. He stands there telling us some words and they use a bit of CGI to back it up a little bit. Utter load of crap.

Still, the positives from this site. It's much more like having a boss forcing you to work. The happy hours are crucial to make the leaderboard so this is motivating me to be on almost 8hrs a day. In the UK the happy hours are 4-5pm, 8-9pm and 4-5am (weekdays only), I play all three. But aswell as playing the higher stakes, another critical thing to make the top is playing weekends, Sat and Sun nights specifially, as this is when the fish come out. But again being a site that allows Americans means it's like 4am peak times etc.

My stable boss says he does basically 40-50hrs from Sat til Tues night, can take the rest of the week off and make about 2 grand a week. YH MATE, I'LL TAKE JUST A PROFITABLE WEEK AND LOSE THIS 90% LOSING DAYS BULLSIT IM NOT GREEDY!!! 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2017, 12:59:00 PM »

Hi

What site do you play on WPN? 

Can you just pay sterling or is it all dollars/bitcoin?   I want to try and minimise transaction fees.

I won't be treading on your shoes, just a lot of the O8 action has moved there.

FWIW diamond stars are way easier if you play mixed games.  Way easier than profit anyway.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 05, 2017, 06:21:46 AM »

ACR, I was transferred money from my backer so no idea.

Fraid it's come to the end of the line. Non stop bullying of my account has forced me to find a real job finally. I've a few half decent projects in the pipeline so maybe it's for the best.

This has been 4 weeks at WPN.

Actual correct accurate manually entered into HM2 money graph. That $2000 difference is massive with $650 a week in rakeback/winnings on top of it. 46 hours and 600 games this week which is huge for me, for nothing.

See how similar the graphs are here from Stars to ACR for all in pre flops at critical stage BB levels for the respective sites.

Stars

Just 4 weeks of ACR

There is physically nothing I can do, literally not one single shove in any late position ever ever gets through without top 5-8% hand waiting usually in the BB. Yeeeeeeeeeeears of it...but particularly impossible the past 3 months. If any logical thinking person thinks that bullshit is remotely random then I'd seriously question your thinking. Perhaps it doesn't happen for your account, perhaps it really is just me, and maybe a few others who haven't documented it or lasted the nigh on 15yrs I did to realise they were cyber raped.

Either way something's forcing me out, don't know what it is, but something is. Ta taa
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 06:35:01 AM by Ragz » Logged
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2018, 02:59:27 AM »

Well I'm still here. Somehow.

I don't even dare look at my actual sharkscope graph for last year as I know it's horrific. Got up to at least 500 abi's down, that being around 300 SnG and 200 MTT.

So the above graph is chip ev for all of last year, pokerstars and then WPN came into the mix from 6th July. All SnG's except 180-mans, every game starting with maximum t1500. Worst poker year of my life, utterly soul destroying. Not many signs of anything different so far this year either.

What is different, however, is my effort, at least for the first 7 days so far  Cheesy I reached 40hrs by Friday for actually the first time in my life, and proceeded to make it 61 hours by Sunday night, nigh on 1000 games for the week. Had also made a decent amount until the inevitable Sunday white wash, which saw me running into aipf AA no fewer than 30 times, I mean it was beyond hilarious to behold.

Anyway the main focus is on WPN, the rake race. I made a $500 leaderboard week like once the whole time in '17, so most weeks just hitting the $125...which is just a complete waste of time. You can't win on there, plain old poker wise, so it's pointless bothering unless you're getting at LEAST the $500. And with the amount of make-up I'm in, that's also pointless.

I've scoped the top boys who are up there most weeks and they range from about 2-3 actual winners at no more than 50c/game, to the worst types being around -$17k on the year. When you make the $1250 LB a week, which is basically 1st, 2nd or 3rd, you're also looking at anything from $500 to $1k ordinary rakeback on top of that, so if we say on average these regs are top 3 weeks out of 4, with $750 rb a week on top of the $1250 LB prize, you're looking at $72,000 a year, minus $20k losses if you're the absolute worst and run like a total c**t lifetime like I do, worst case is $50k. But I like to think I could break even long term, specially as I'm sussing more about these muvvers and tweaking stuff here and there, couple that with the miracle of actually running anywhere close to ev one day, should mean break even MINIMUM. The 2-3 guys winning long term, being rickybooby (Jason Kobe) and a guy called gcone53, well I can only imagine they're sunrunners, but it is interesting to note they are actually two of the nittiest of all the regs.

The hours are painful, 4pm, 8pm and 4am happy hours for double rake points. And weekends are absolute mandatory if you were to wanna go for the $1250. Problem is I can't play over $30, which i do strongly disgree with becuz all the regs are exactly same as they are in the $10, let alone the $30's!!! But backer insists one or two fellas achieve $1250 weeks not playing over $30. Man they must never leave the chair to do that!!

I'm mixing Stars inbetween it all and this week, start of a new year obv, I achieved my first ever >40hr week  (1000 games) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy So a successful resolution you could say. Funny thing is it wasn't just >40, it was 61!!!! What's even weirder is I've barely noticed that I've been in the chair 9hrs a day!! And I believe the reasons for this are due to a few factors. Vaping CBD products, drinking indian (ashwaghanda) and siberian ginseng, hydrogen peroxide drops in water, mixing this up through the week, my mental energy levels at least are way less lethargic. I'm not even tired after being up 16-18hrs, usually I'd be napping all friggin day!!

Still that doesn't help with motivation when it comes to bad runnings, and the daily monotonous pattern of my account which is basically; build me loads of stacks early just to fuck me over at bubble/min cash stage.  I am categorically, no question, the world record holder of chip leader to bubble c**t in every format of game I play. I would even go so far as to say anyone who volumes 100000000x more than me, I still crush all of u in that dept. I could twitch my days and am fairly certain I'd get an audience loving the comedy of watching the relentless beats one after the other and the hilarity of how I react on cam. Fairly sure I'd be come another youtube poop laughing stock sensation in no time. Don't think so  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Some humerous shit

https://www.boomplayer.com/26488733_F52B07D749 this wasn't a timeout, was a rec.

https://www.boomplayer.com/26458824_8EC0243D0A  wp twat, thought I was dead af, first hand at the table. Great instinct  Roll Eyes

https://www.boomplayer.com/26440878_43117757EF the higher the stake, the whalier the players.

https://www.boomplayer.com/26255902_2A3DE33450 kys

https://www.boomplayer.com/26211493_DBEDE930D4 change one 80% equity after the flop outcome per game in the past two years and I'm a bajllionaire.

https://www.boomplayer.com/26155720_C789B0D5EC miracle hold of the past fifteen years.

https://www.boomplayer.com/25966783_5BE7EA5FCF  

https://www.boomplayer.com/25511852_CC480D19C9 no one has the   algorithm fail. Someone got sacked that day.

https://www.boomplayer.com/25441452_DB3E153A1A I smell dung.

GL for 2018 all  dont river me
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:14:09 AM by Ragz » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: