blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:53:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Spoilers S8E6  (Read 158784 times)
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: June 19, 2015, 09:52:33 AM »

They did a good job with your makeup

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: June 19, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »

They did a good job with your makeup

The pubic wig was the most impressive thing Smiley
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2016, 06:49:42 PM »

Bumpity bump bump.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 25, 2016, 11:02:03 PM »

My eyes!

Blue text
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 25, 2016, 11:49:33 PM »

Thoughts on the red lady being old? The drugs on the table/ the necklace make her appear Young is what i got of it. Any other thoughts?

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: April 26, 2016, 12:02:32 AM »

I assume it's a magic necklace that either makes her young, or makes her appear young to others.

This episode all seemed a bit rushed - Sansa recaptured 5 minutes after escaping, Jorah Mormont finds clues telling him where Dany is after 2 minutes looking. The only bit which moved at a somewhat relaxed pace was Tyrion and Varys having their little stroll.

One bit I throught was good was the Dothraki having their little discussion about the first time you see a beautiful woman naked as being one of the top five things in life. Of course, later, we had the first time we saw Melisandre naked...
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 26, 2016, 12:08:16 AM »

Thoughts on the red lady being old? The drugs on the table/ the necklace make her appear Young is what i got of it. Any other thoughts?

Beer goggles?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2016, 01:12:04 PM »

Wondering if what we saw was Melissandre giving up some/all of her "life force" to bring Jon Snow back to life. There's always a price to pay isn't there.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 26, 2016, 01:21:29 PM »

Wondering if what we saw was Melissandre giving up some/all of her "life force" to bring Jon Snow back to life. There's always a price to pay isn't there.

I like this idea.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: April 26, 2016, 06:45:31 PM »

Just looked like a typical time when your bird is comfortable enough to finally breath out to me.

Am I right lads?
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 28, 2016, 02:35:05 PM »

Just looked like a typical time when your bird is comfortable enough to finally breath out to me.

Am I right lads?

This went down well with Mrs Shoelace eh Cheesy

Wouldn't want that necklace slipping off during a bit of rumpy pumpy would you, Stannis got a bit lucky there.

Can't remember so much from the last series.   How did Arya go blind?  I know she upset the guy she was hanging out with  but can't remember how she ended up blind and homeless. How did Myrcella die? I may rewatch the last episode of the last series before next weeks episode.

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 28, 2016, 03:42:40 PM »

Am I the only one who forgets who the fuck everyone is?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 28, 2016, 04:10:22 PM »

Am I right lads?

This went down well with Mrs Shoelace eh Cheesy

Wouldn't want that necklace slipping off during a bit of rumpy pumpy would you, Stannis got a bit lucky there.

Can't remember so much from the last series.   How did Arya go blind?  I know she upset the guy she was hanging out with  but can't remember how she ended up blind and homeless. How did Myrcella die? I may rewatch the last episode of the last series before next weeks episode.

Myrcella was poisoned before she got on the boat home and Arya upset the many faced god by going after one of the people on her list whilst using one of the faces from the the house of black and white or whatever it is called.

Seems fine when you watch it but bizarre when you write it!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
AdamM

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 28, 2016, 05:20:27 PM »

I found that a few seasons in, so went back and watched from the start during the break and found it stuck better second time round.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 28, 2016, 06:19:27 PM »

I found that a few seasons in, so went back and watched from the start during the break and found it stuck better second time round.

I geeked out pretty hard on GoT and read episode synopses on wikipedia so i understood everything that was going on.

Take it one step further and you've got the Emergency Awesome videos on youtube - he does 10 minute reviews of every episode, followed by another Q&A vid. And fan theories, trailer breakdowns etc. It's pretty insane the hours you can waste once you get clicking.

I love Game of Thrones, I think it's right up there with Breaking Bad as the GOAT.

Hoping Jon Snow really is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targareon and him and Khaleesi team up and take down everyone!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: