blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:06:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  2014-15 NFL Discussion thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 42 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014-15 NFL Discussion thread  (Read 74414 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2014, 11:59:10 PM »

ok i think i have signed up for the right thing get to watch jets/bills on pc and saints/ravens on tv

bit like the red zone

how much is a season pass at start of the season?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 25, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »

ok i think i have signed up for the right thing get to watch jets/bills on pc and saints/ravens on tv

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 25, 2014, 01:48:24 PM »

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

How good/slow are the feeds on season pass and how many games can you watch at once?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 25, 2014, 01:53:56 PM »

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

How good/slow are the feeds on season pass and how many games can you watch at once?

This is Tighty's set-up.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 25, 2014, 01:55:17 PM »

I assume no betting sites show the nfl streams foc as a service like they do all NBA games?  Assume the NFL is just too expensive for them to purchase?  I used to pay for NBA league pass at around £160 a season but now i can watch every game free on betfair on their live stream.  I assume the NBA must charge these betting sites a big lump of cash for providing this because the NBA no longer gets my £160 which i was more than happy to pay until i found out it was free on betfair (you don't even have to place a bet on the game to watch it quite incredibly).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 02:10:41 PM by arbboy » Logged
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 25, 2014, 08:24:53 PM »

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

Generally very good.  Slightly behind live action, which can be annoying if you're tracking fantasy stats as they tend to update one play ahead.

On a PC I think you can watch 4 games simultaneously.  The ones showing on Sky at 6pm and 9:30pm on a Sunday are blacked out until they finish.

Pretty much unrestricted access to archives after the games end.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2014, 08:34:18 PM »

Just fired it up to take a screenshot.  Pulled in some Wk 12 games.

Condensed mode is insane to watch.  No replays, just one run of each play with no gaps.  I think you can watch a whole game in something like 27 minutes!!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 25, 2014, 08:40:35 PM »

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

Generally very good.  Slightly behind live action, which can be annoying if you're tracking fantasy stats as they tend to update one play ahead.

On a PC I think you can watch 4 games simultaneously.  The ones showing on Sky at 6pm and 9:30pm on a Sunday are blacked out until they finish.

i thought the pass was great last night could watch both games on a split screen and switch coms when a game was getting intresting
as curtis said it was annoying watching the scores aswell as the stream and points would be added then you would see the pla
could never do in running betting with them obviously

dont think it is worth the money with sky covering the games and red zone but i think cetain weeks the <£10 could be ok
this week will be good as well as i am not sure how many of the thursday games are on sky

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 25, 2014, 08:46:57 PM »

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

i thought the pass was great last night could watch both games on a split screen and switch coms when a game was getting intresting
as curtis said it was annoying watching the scores aswell as the stream and points would be added then you would see the pla

dont think it is worth the money with sky covering the games and red zone but i think cetain weeks the <£10 could be ok
this week will be good as well as i am not sure how many of the thursday games are on sky

All 3 games on Thursday are live on sky.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2014, 12:38:07 AM »

Condensed mode is insane to watch.  No replays, just one run of each play with no gaps.  I think you can watch a whole game in something like 27 minutes!!

cheers mate, I might sign up to it next season so I can watch the matches again during the week via the condensed re runs

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2014, 04:56:02 AM »

bit like the red zone

About £120 from memory

All 3 games on Thursday are live on sky.

perfect got my thursday night planned

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »

Looking forward to a Texans-Vikings superbowl.

This really is a daft season!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2014, 03:00:27 PM »

cheers mate, I might sign up to it next season so I can watch the matches again during the week via the condensed re runs

used to have NFL & NBA game pass piped through my system onto my main TV..both services are awesome and well worth the money..  i stopped this year as realised I actually needed to gat a life Smiley

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 27, 2014, 12:33:42 AM »

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/09/08/john-boyett-and-the-10-most-moronic-nfl-players/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_293848#slide_51

This is a pretty funny read.  Sure most of the nfl hardcore crew will know most of this anyway.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 27, 2014, 05:29:17 PM »

awesome preview show on the Great Wall of Dallas in the 90's on sky sports now.  I wasn't into the NFL this early but this team looks unreal.  Amazing how much more physical US sports were in this era.  The NBA was the same.  All of them massive 'roid abusers i would imagine in that era?  They are just incredibly huge.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 05:54:50 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 42 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: