blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:56:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Partypoker down?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Partypoker down?  (Read 16874 times)
maximus66

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2015, 09:34:05 PM »

So if you played after the disconnect will you get a refund or not?? So many mixed messages flying around
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2015, 09:54:58 PM »

Try again for refunds with partypoker support in 1 hour please.

Glenn

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:58:55 PM by GlennDuskTillDawn » Logged

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
maximus66

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2015, 09:57:53 PM »

Even if we had played after the outage??
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2015, 10:07:24 PM »

Even if we had played after the outage??

Yes.  The original post (as below) is correct, all players who played in those 3 affected tournaments can get refunds.  Give them an hour or so, then contact them.  By all means post any further issues, if you don't get any joy, by all means email me and I will send straight to CS on your behalf.  gary@dusktilldawnpoker.com

Thanks for your patience.

Gaz

Disconnection Solutions

"UKPC Main Event Final - This was refunded as per partypoker's disconnection policy. We are contacting the six players who remained when the tournament was closed to arrange that they all receive a Main Event seat in exchange for the refunded SAT prizepool. This means we are giving away one extra Main Event seat, as the tournament should have paid out five seats.  Furthermore anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

UKPC Mini Online Day 1 - All players that rode out the 14 levels will progress to Day 2 with the stack they finished level 14 on. These players will be contacted within 24 hours. Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

UKPC Mini Satellite - Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($)

The Grand Prix SATS were refunded as per partypoker disconnection policy and therefore no further action needs to be taken regarding this."
maximus66

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2015, 10:10:29 PM »

Ok thank you Smiley

I only ask as i was online with there chat earlier and was told as i had played after the outage i dont get a refund

But aslong as they now know then should all be sorted later

Cheers
Gary Oakes

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2015, 10:17:15 PM »

Ok thank you Smiley

I only ask as i was online with there chat earlier and was told as i had played after the outage i dont get a refund

But aslong as they now know then should all be sorted later

Cheers

No worries.  We've agreed a different resolution to what normally happens.
DingleBelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2015, 10:18:47 PM »

Just a quick observation:

DTD deserve as many plaudits as Party do criticism.

People have worked really hard over the last 24 hours to get us to this spot.  It is appreciated.

B
maximus66

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2015, 10:19:42 PM »

Ok cool

Sent you an email of my chat with them earlier incase it doesnt goto plan when i speak to them later!
UgotNuts

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2015, 10:23:13 PM »

congrats DTD and everyone who has worked to get this resolved in the interest of the players.

You will have almost all of my future business!

change of attitude from Party poker now. They informed me that, the relevant department is dealing with the case and will email me once a decision has been made.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 10:35:46 PM by UgotNuts » Logged
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2015, 10:31:42 PM »

Just a quick observation:

DTD deserve as many plaudits as Party do criticism.

People have worked really hard over the last 24 hours to get us to this spot.  It is appreciated.

B

Agreed
Tomcat12

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2015, 10:35:48 PM »

Agree what has already been said that DTD does always try to put the poker player first. I was really disappointed last night but I was also very hopeful that DTD would sort out this debacle. I doubt anyone could say that after the break they were still focused especially with the dynamics of the table being so affected.

Thanks again
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2015, 01:35:53 AM »

hi gary

they closed my account, refuse to reply to emails, don't ever respond and i have money there. I've sent maybe 12 emails and they just don't reply to me.

i have 0 intention of ever playing on their site again, but i would like my money (even if i have to pay a cash out fee!) whats the best course of action.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2015, 05:17:12 AM »

hi gary

they closed my account, refuse to reply to emails, don't ever respond and i have money there. I've sent maybe 12 emails and they just don't reply to me.

i have 0 intention of ever playing on their site again, but i would like my money (even if i have to pay a cash out fee!) whats the best course of action.

I am going to look into this myself, as you have posted it on every thread I've read! This was before DTD but I will try my best anyway for you. I assume you will be under Patrick Leonard and were playing through pokerstategy - leave this with me for 24 hours mate. And I need well know players like you to show me some faith going forward, judge partypoker and DTD from now, that's what I asked for in my blog.

Cheers Rob
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:44:11 AM by robyong » Logged
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2015, 05:34:04 AM »

Guys,

Sorry.

Going forward the software will go down, we are going to get these nights, even apple and facebook have glitches, that's always gonna happen online, especially when new releases come out.

But hopefully this will not not happen as much on partypoker as it did on ipoker over last 6 months (which kind of wasn't anyone's fault, Genting moved to their own single wallet, and we were with Genting, but things didn't sync IT wise as well as Genting and ipoker had hoped, so DTD got dragged along into these problems aswell).

When the software does goes down, and everyone is posting everywhere "what are xxxx DTD gonna do about this", we can't come on and answer straight away, we don't know how long the software is going to be down for, could be 5 mins, could be permanent.

I railed all the sats last night, Simon wanted to post, but I told all my staff to wait till tomorrow, when the dust settles, before dealing with the players that got locked out. You do need to give us 24 hrs to respond, and we will always always be fair rather than knee jerk.

Of course, some players wont be happy unless we get a Lamborghini delivered to their house in the morning, but generally, I reckon we score pretty highly on the fairness side. I remember putting on a £20,000 freeroll one time, cause things were that bad on Boss.

Touch wood, last night was the just "DTD run bad online curse" , and party will be stable for rest of Online Day 1's.

Cheers Rob
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 05:38:31 AM by robyong » Logged
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2015, 06:04:28 AM »

hi gary

I am going to look into this myself, as you have posted it on every thread I've read! This was before DTD but I will try my best anyway for you. I assume you will be under Patrick Leonard and were playing through pokerstategy - leave this with me for 24 hours mate. And I need well know players like you to show me some faith going forward, judge partypoker and DTD from now, that's what I asked for in my blog.

Cheers Rob

Haha ok great and I'll come to dtd and support next week <3

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: