blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:14:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Partypoker down?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Partypoker down?  (Read 16902 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2015, 09:02:17 PM »

Massive thanks to Gaz and DTD for helping me via email and sorting my refund

Cheers all
^^ Thanks Gary for the swift replies this morning and for sorting the refund out.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Tomcat12

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2015, 09:45:08 PM »

Hi

I have just checked my account and not had a refund for Monday nights UKPC mini online day 1 yet. Could someone contact them for me have sent two emails already. Also where are the tickets stored.

Thanks

Also I've been told by someone else that all tokens have been refunded but I haven't been refunded. I already had another token so don't know if they didn't realise this. I contacted online support who did not seem to know anything about this.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2015, 10:58:10 PM »

Hi

I have just checked my account and not had a refund for Monday nights UKPC mini online day 1 yet. Could someone contact them for me have sent two emails already. Also where are the tickets stored.

Thanks

Also I've been told by someone else that all tokens have been refunded but I haven't been refunded. I already had another token so don't know if they didn't realise this. I contacted online support who did not seem to know anything about this.

+1

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2015, 01:49:33 AM »

Big thanks and congrats to DTD and the team for sorting out the mess from Monday in quickly and fairly.  Just glad they were there to intervene and it wasnt left up to those clowns at Party to sort it out.  cheers guys

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2015, 10:18:14 AM »

Hi

Thanks

+1

Also still waiting. PP say" its still being looked into"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2015, 10:32:52 AM »

Even if we had played after the outage??

Yes.  The original post (as below) is correct, all players who played in those 3 affected tournaments can get refunds.  Give them an hour or so, then contact them.  By all means post any further issues, if you don't get any joy, by all means email me and I will send straight to CS on your behalf.  gary@dusktilldawnpoker.com

Thanks for your patience.

Gaz

would suggest those still waiting email Gary as above with details of

- your PP username

- which events you were playing on nday night and are seeking refund for

and let him try another angle for you to speed it up
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:37:54 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2015, 12:37:10 PM »

Are you only getting refunded in tournament dollars? This guy seems to think so...?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2015, 12:43:21 PM »

Are you only getting refunded in tournament dollars? This guy seems to think so...?

yes, it was always announced as tournament dollars

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2015, 12:44:03 PM »

Disconnection Solutions

"UKPC Main Event Final - This was refunded as per partypoker's disconnection policy. We are contacting the six players who remained when the tournament was closed to arrange that they all receive a Main Event seat in exchange for the refunded SAT prizepool. This means we are giving away one extra Main Event seat, as the tournament should have paid out five seats.  Furthermore anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

UKPC Mini Online Day 1 - All players that rode out the 14 levels will progress to Day 2 with the stack they finished level 14 on. These players will be contacted within 24 hours. Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($).

UKPC Mini Satellite - Anyone in this tournament that was affected by the disconnections should please contact partypoker support who will be happy to arrange a refund of your buy-in and rebuys/add ons in tournament dollars ($)

The Grand Prix SATS were refunded as per partypoker disconnection policy and therefore no further action needs to be taken regarding this."

My eyes are open wide
Tomcat12

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2015, 02:01:58 PM »

I am still waiting for my refund after emailing three times and talking to online support twice still no response apart from it has been escalated to who knows where!! I can't check at the moment whether it has been put in my acc as at work today. I have now pm Gary Oakes I hope it will be resolved soon.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2015, 02:32:23 PM »

I am still waiting for my refund after emailing three times and talking to online support twice still no response apart from it has been escalated to who knows where!! I can't check at the moment whether it has been put in my acc as at work today. I have now pm Gary Oakes I hope it will be resolved soon.

I've been escalated too!

Gary isn't in the office atm so he has forwarded my email to Glenn.

Hopefully its sorted before the last online day 1 tonight.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2015, 02:42:02 PM »

Have you guys actually checked the account tab? I thought I hadn't been paid but tourney dollars don't show up on the main lobby next to your real dollars

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2015, 02:49:25 PM »

Have you guys actually checked the account tab? I thought I hadn't been paid but tourney dollars don't show up on the main lobby next to your real dollars

Yes ..nothing anywhere.

When you contact PP they can see nothing has been given out.........but its "still being looked into".
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 19, 2015, 02:56:39 PM »

I've been escalated too!

Hi guys,

I am sending a list of those that have been sent to me in about 10 minutes. If you think you should be included Glenn@dusktilldawnpoker.com ASAP please.

Glenn

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2015, 05:35:07 PM »

I've been escalated too!

Hi guys,

I am sending a list of those that have been sent to me in about 10 minutes. If you think you should be included Glenn@dusktilldawnpoker.com ASAP please.

Glenn

Cheers Glenn....credit received.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: