blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:18:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 [1342] 1343 1344 1345 1346 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2198424 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #20115 on: August 29, 2019, 08:37:22 PM »

It’s always encouraging to pop into Blonde and see that the debate is still alive and reaching new heights of logic and reason.

You are dumb, big time dumb. Have a proper go at the EU. You have nothing.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #20116 on: August 29, 2019, 09:17:52 PM »

I never quite understand why people want to call people dumb, idiot or other names just because they don't agree with their point of view. If we didn't accept people;s difference of opinion then there would be no such thing as a forum.

Respond with your point of view, not insults.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #20117 on: August 29, 2019, 09:25:49 PM »

I never quite understand why people want to call people dumb, idiot or other names just because they don't agree with their point of view. If we didn't accept people;s difference of opinion then there would be no such thing as a forum.

Incred Cheesy

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #20118 on: August 29, 2019, 09:31:19 PM »

It’s always encouraging to pop into Blonde and see that the debate is still alive and reaching new heights of logic and reason.

You really shouldn’t post when you have been drinking fella. You are, by your own account, quite intelligent but posts like this make you come across as a 5yr old arguing in the playground.
I don’t think I have ever questioned your intelligence, or your character, so I am not prepared to have you question mine.

Close down your WiFi, put the craft beer/mixed fruit cider/botanical gin and fever tree tonic away and get an early night.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #20119 on: August 29, 2019, 09:32:38 PM »

Incred Cheesy

You feel like you have been zapped into an alternative universe where all he has said, has never been said. Or even going back through the thread and just double checking you aren't going mad.

Incred indeed.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #20120 on: August 29, 2019, 09:33:57 PM »

As an old working class leave voting racist I don’t quite know how to take this.

Only two of those adjectives are accurate.

Singed David, age 65

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #20121 on: August 29, 2019, 09:45:55 PM »

Sniffy at it again  Cheesy
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #20122 on: August 29, 2019, 09:49:26 PM »

You really shouldn’t post when you have been drinking fella. You are, by your own account, quite intelligent but posts like this make you come across as a 5yr old arguing in the playground.
I don’t think I have ever questioned your intelligence, or your character, so I am not prepared to have you question mine.

Close down your WiFi, put the craft beer/mixed fruit cider/botanical gin and fever tree tonic away and get an early night.

Sniffy intelligent?  He’s good at googling up shit (for obvious reasons) that agree with his view but that’s about it   
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #20123 on: August 29, 2019, 10:00:10 PM »

Incred Cheesy

I have never name called in this thread - you just think I have because I have quoted other outlets. I don't believe for a minute that everyone who voted Brexit, all had hateful intentions, but be rest assured some did.

But hey, I could speak about jo cox murderer supporting brexit or the EDL if you wish Cheesy
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #20124 on: August 29, 2019, 10:40:44 PM »

Incred Cheesy

Haha, that is a thing of beauty imo, nice one Aaron

sola virtus nobilitat
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #20125 on: August 29, 2019, 10:53:25 PM »

Incred Cheesy

Haha, that is a thing of beauty imo, nice one Aaron

It should be a war ultimately, Aaron’s side will win but it’s gonna be a while.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #20126 on: August 29, 2019, 11:07:03 PM »

Incred Cheesy

BoB for sure! Cant wait for the 2019 Calendar!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #20127 on: August 29, 2019, 11:10:13 PM »

Quite a good list of alternative scenarios over the next few weeks on Newsnight for anyone that can be arsed taking a pic!
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #20128 on: August 29, 2019, 11:16:16 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8-4tjPxD8
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #20129 on: August 29, 2019, 11:21:09 PM »

Deffo on the lash, what’s the occasion? Or just an early weekend? 
Pages: 1 ... 1338 1339 1340 1341 [1342] 1343 1344 1345 1346 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: