blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:56:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2191707 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21015 on: September 24, 2019, 12:33:23 PM »

Speaker Bercow just been on TV, Parliament resumes at 1130am tomorrow morning.   

I hope they haven't gone anywhere with Thomas Cook.

The older I get, the better I was.
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21016 on: September 24, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »

The pound moving being news is always so tilting. It does so all the time. Yeah by all means if it surges 50% then report it. But 0.5% gtfo.

Blue text
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #21017 on: September 24, 2019, 12:33:57 PM »

Boris currently asking Cummings if they can appeal to the ECJ or ECHR...
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21018 on: September 24, 2019, 12:44:09 PM »

The pound moving being news is always so tilting. It does so all the time. Yeah by all means if it surges 50% then report it. But 0.5% gtfo.

The pound fell by almost 0.1% against the dollar (GBPUSD=X) to £1.242. It similarly fell against the euro (GBPEUR=X).

Come on Rich you can't be that desperate
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21019 on: September 24, 2019, 12:47:36 PM »

It's not about me

On a fast moving morning I was adding posts with noteworthy developments as they happened. A public service, as i have done on this thread for seven years.

As it happens one other post i made was soon superceded as the judgement moved through the four pages she read out. It was indeed armageddon for the government with the immediate recall by the Speaker, with Johnson in NYC

If you think parts of what i posted are not noteworthy, fine. Take what you like, ignore the bollocks :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21020 on: September 24, 2019, 12:52:02 PM »

It's not about me

On a fast moving morning I was adding posts with noteworthy developments as they happened. A public service, as i have done on this thread for seven years.

As it happens one other post i made was soon superceded as the judgement moved through the four pages she read out. It was indeed armageddon for the government with the immediate recall by the Speaker, with Johnson in NYC

If you think parts of what i posted are not noteworthy, fine. Take what you like, ignore the bollocks :-)

Fine but do you call that noteworthy, don't give me any bullshit because you have sat trading FX and that movement as you know is pittance
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21021 on: September 24, 2019, 12:56:26 PM »

to be honest, on a fast moving morning i saw the headline scroll past and wrote the line of the post

I clearly need to be more rigorous :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21022 on: September 24, 2019, 12:57:43 PM »

to be honest, on a fast moving morning i saw the headline scroll past and wrote the line of the post

I clearly need to be more rigorous :-)

Its all good fun and makes discussion
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21023 on: September 24, 2019, 01:55:16 PM »

It's not about me

For clarity I wasn't having a dig at you Smiley

Blue text
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #21024 on: September 24, 2019, 03:42:57 PM »

It's not about me

Trev was , I would ban him the miserable so and so , he is always looking for an argument  Wink
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #21025 on: September 24, 2019, 04:06:29 PM »

It's not about me

Trev was , I would ban him the miserable so and so , he is always looking for an argument  Wink

If that is the criteria for banning it is going to be awfully quiet round here.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #21026 on: September 24, 2019, 04:34:36 PM »

Attorney General Geoffrey Cox "takes" the blame......

Boris lives on  Wink
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21027 on: September 24, 2019, 05:02:20 PM »

It's not about me

Go back to your USA president thread and prepare to lick your wounds when you get Trumped
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #21028 on: September 24, 2019, 05:57:51 PM »

Hear his UN speech today ?

One of the most dreadful mundane rambling stuttering speeches I have ever heard from a

world leader. God help us if he is still in office by November 2020.

He's an embarrassment to the USA.

As Elizabeth Warren has said , the country is already in trouble if you elect a person like The Donald.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 06:01:11 PM by bookiebasher » Logged
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #21029 on: September 24, 2019, 06:01:26 PM »

Hear his UN speech today ?

One of the most dreadful mundane rambling stuttering speeches I have ever heard from a

world leader. God help us if he still in office by November 2020.

He's an embarrassment to the USA.

Obviously not listened to a Corbyn speech yet

Carry on robbing your poor punters like a good bookie does
Pages: 1 ... 1398 1399 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 1405 1406 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: