blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:33:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged
Poll
Question: How will you vote on December 12th 2019
Conservative - 19 (33.9%)
Labour - 12 (21.4%)
SNP - 2 (3.6%)
Lib Dem - 8 (14.3%)
Brexit - 1 (1.8%)
Green - 6 (10.7%)
Other - 2 (3.6%)
Spoil - 0 (0%)
Not voting - 6 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 55

Pages: 1 ... 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 ... 1533 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The UK Politics and EU Referendum thread - merged  (Read 2199047 times)
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8685 on: May 22, 2017, 07:22:57 PM »

Wow she's awful.

Blue text
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #8686 on: May 22, 2017, 07:30:32 PM »

Wow she's awful.

True, not answering shit. However I bet the others are no better, they are always the same, the lot of them....
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8687 on: May 22, 2017, 07:31:46 PM »

Wow she's awful.

It's no wonder she won't get on a debate with Corbyn. Was wondering while watching why she would agree to any interviews with any decent interviewer  - does she do it fairly sure in the knowledge that a tiny fraction of voters will watch it all. Later, she can go back to being a 5 second 'strong & stable', 'Corbyn's a nutter' nightly soundbite. The contempt for us is just fkn infuriating

sola virtus nobilitat
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8688 on: May 22, 2017, 07:34:10 PM »

Wow she's awful.

True, not answering shit. However I bet the others are no better, they are always the same, the lot of them....

tbf, Corbyn is pretty straight but does get a bit disingenuous around his mateyness with terrorists and around nukes. That aside, I think he comes across as around 1270% more genuine than May - I want to give her a pinch.

sola virtus nobilitat
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #8689 on: May 22, 2017, 07:35:01 PM »

That was truly a disgrace.   What an embarrassment of a leader she really is.  Neil literally went soft on her because she was so poor.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #8690 on: May 22, 2017, 07:42:01 PM »

Wow she's awful.

It's no wonder she won't get on a debate with Corbyn. Was wondering while watching why she would agree to any interviews with any decent interviewer  - does she do it fairly sure in the knowledge that a tiny fraction of voters will watch it all. Later, she can go back to being a 5 second 'strong & stable', 'Corbyn's a nutter' nightly soundbite. The contempt for us is just fkn infuriating

JC just lives in a parallel universe where there is an unlimited pile of cash to spend.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8691 on: May 22, 2017, 07:42:22 PM »

That was truly a disgrace.   What an embarrassment of a leader she really is.  Neil literally went soft on her because she was so poor.

Do you love Neil as much as I do..I think it's close :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8692 on: May 22, 2017, 07:45:27 PM »

It's starting to look like a Labour landslide if the blonde poll is accurate.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #8693 on: May 22, 2017, 07:46:31 PM »

Wow she's awful.

JC just lives in a parallel universe where there is an unlimited pile of cash to spend.
Maybe but May doesn't actually know how to smile and that's worse in my book

sola virtus nobilitat
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #8694 on: May 22, 2017, 07:52:23 PM »

Do you love Neil as much as I do..I think it's close :-)

Brillo is my fav man on tv.  Could listen to him all day long.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8695 on: May 22, 2017, 07:53:19 PM »

Just watching now. Her and Hillary are equally likeable people.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #8696 on: May 22, 2017, 08:19:13 PM »

It's starting to look like a Labour landslide if the blonde poll is accurate.

Ha, that has moved a lot.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #8697 on: May 22, 2017, 08:19:53 PM »

1.1 the Tories now matched on Betfair.

That's a colossal drift on one day of a campaign.

Looking forward to the next set of polls.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #8698 on: May 22, 2017, 08:23:45 PM »

Wow she's awful.

I can't remember a time when so many people in the big cabinet and shadow cabinet positions were so damn awful.  Surprised they haven't bought Jon Redwood back to give them a bit more personality.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #8699 on: May 22, 2017, 08:30:46 PM »

Wow she's awful.

I can't remember a time when so many people in the big cabinet and shadow cabinet positions were so damn awful.  Surprised they haven't bought Jon Redwood back to give them a bit more personality.

This is what happens when the PC lot who demand all these women/ethnic minorities/non eton types in positions of power rather than just selecting the right people for the job whatever their sex/race/education background etc etc.
Pages: 1 ... 576 577 578 579 [580] 581 582 583 584 ... 1533 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: