blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 08:48:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272916 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 72484 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 10, 2015, 10:50:35 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing you go a few rounds son Cheesy

After what I been through last couple of years mate, I'm not sure I could even outrun you, let alone fend off William Wallace. Don't even recall said incident tbh, that's if it even took place.

Its a bit sad if some bloke can't take a bit of bantz over a football team and years of dreadful golf bets, without hoping to see blood spilt. Obviously takes himself too seriously.

Oh edit. It looks like he is probably now claiming to be joking, and dragging out his tired old "sensitive bugger" line, to cover up his rather out of order original comments  

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 10, 2015, 10:54:08 PM »

Just too easy Angst 

It's not even sport anymore.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 10, 2015, 11:01:57 PM »

Just too easy Angst 

It's not even sport anymore.

Gosh. Its really very clever what you have done there Ralph. I see now. You weren't looking to stir up trouble or be a pretty pitiful old bloke at all. Very good. You really had me there.

Congratulations on some epic joshes. Can't believe I actually fell for it. Hahaha!!!!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 10, 2015, 11:11:26 PM »

I think I'm being whooshed all over the place here, so will go back to Frankel...

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 11, 2015, 03:08:23 PM »

I think I'm being whooshed all over the place here, so will go back to Frankel...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 11, 2015, 03:39:59 PM »

Just enjoying some time with lovely old Ralph, who seems to pop up everywhere I post, throwing compliments my way, and then tells me i'm being sensitive when I throw some back.

He's a sweet old man really though. I've met him too, butter wouldn't melt.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 24, 2015, 02:17:34 PM »

Stu emailed alost instantly after I made this thread to everybody. It was a very wushu washy email.

No firm dates, no exact amount, just empty promises.

Since then no communication.

Right now he's taken an absolute liberty and to me its like complete theft.

Imo we have three options

1) call the police
2) make a xxxisatheif.com website
3) contact his employers

All I've ever wanted is a clear email with exactly how much is owed, when he will make the payments and who will get laid exactly when.

This is not about the money it's the fact somebody has stolen from me. I also think it's very dangerous for somebody like this who is quite clearly a compulsive liar and thief to be in our industry.

Stu, you make me completely sick and give every gambler a bad name.

I'm sure people won't be happy that I'm pushing this because they have larger amounts that he hasn't paid back, but if nobody does anything he will continue to mug you all off.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: July 24, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »

Stu emailed alost instantly after I made this thread to everybody. It was a very wushu washy email.

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

All I've ever wanted is a clear email with exactly how much is owed, when he will make the payments and who will get laid exactly when.

This is not about the money it's the fact somebody has stolen from me. I also think it's very dangerous for somebody like this who is quite clearly a compulsive liar and thief to be in our industry.

I'm sure people won't be happy that I'm pushing this because they have larger amounts that he hasn't paid back, but if nobody does anything he will continue to mug you all off.

I know this is a serious matter , and i am not trying to make light of it but i am crying with laughter.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 24, 2015, 02:50:39 PM »

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

Surely you should be at a stage were you pursue him through the courts? Think the best route might be to speak to a solicitor to get some legal advice on the matter. You can usually get an initially 30mins free with some firms. Hope it gets sorted for all you guys.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 24, 2015, 04:07:04 PM »

You've every right to keep this in the spotlight until you get paid, it's other people's prerogative if they wanted to try and keep this under wraps (and leave other trusting gamblers/friends open to being used as [at best] a loan service with no repayment schedule).
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 24, 2015, 04:15:36 PM »

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

Surely you should be at a stage were you pursue him through the courts? Think the best route might be to speak to a solicitor to get some legal advice on the matter. You can usually get an initially 30mins free with some firms. Hope it gets sorted for all you guys.

Ordinarily I might agree with you there Omm, but the stakers are thus far extending Redarmi a lot of grace and by not even giving them proper correspondence he is being pretty OOL imo. Maybe it's best they go down that route but they would probably rather give him every chance to make amends first.

Stu if you're reading this, just be straight with everyone who invested. That's the first step and I'm sure it won't take more than 10 minutes in an email.

It doesn't really matter to Patrick whether he gets his money back in 3 months or 3 years. But figure out a plan of how you can pay people back and realistic timescale for it and put it in writing to them. At least people know then that you're serious about it and it wasn't you're intention to just screw them over.

Whilst it might not seem that way atm your reputation is far from ruined over this.

Good luck in overcoming whatever problems you currently face and I hope you come back to blonde one day.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 24, 2015, 04:19:09 PM »

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

All I've ever wanted is a clear email with exactly how much is owed, when he will make the payments and who will get laid again.

I know this is a serious matter , and i am not trying to make light of it but i am crying with laughter.

Twas funny :-)

Without wanting to take this too seriously - if someone approaches you with a 'Dear Mug, I am brill at punting and have spreadsheets and everyfin, send me monies' - what complaint does one make if no monies ever come back your way ?

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #447 on: July 24, 2015, 06:14:56 PM »

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

All I've ever wanted is a clear email with exactly how much is owed, when he will make the payments and who will get laid again.

Without wanting to take this too seriously - if someone approaches you with a 'Dear Mug, I am brill at punting and have spreadsheets and everyfin, send me monies' - what complaint does one make if no monies ever come back your way ?

In Barnsley they used to say "Ah'll ave ter put me explanin' boots on".

The older I get, the better I was.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 24, 2015, 09:10:23 PM »

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

Random punter number 2 said it was ok though?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 25, 2015, 05:41:46 PM »

1) call the police
3) contact his employers

Nobody messaged me asking me not to continue with this so will be trying to contact the police on Monday.

Any advice on the best way to do this? Isle of Man? Nottingham? Have no idea who to ring and what to say, especially as I'll be in Budapest.

Pretty sad that after 4 months all we needed was an outline of a plan with some brief explanations . There's bo doubt this is blatant theft.

If anybody thinks I shouldn't follow through like this please say, I don't want to do something stupid, and at the moment this feels the most logical way to proceed.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: