blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:37:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Bet different with I-Pools
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bet different with I-Pools  (Read 28343 times)
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2017, 06:32:36 PM »

Premier League Darts is in Brighton! We had some overlay in our £100 entry, £1k guaranteed game last week, won by Steve Warbuton. Fancy your chances this week?

At least £1,500 must be won in our Premier League Darts Coupon tonight as the best darts players in the world head for Brighton. Will Michael van Gerwen, Phil Taylor and James Wade keep up the form that sees them joint top after three weeks? Just predict how they will get on, and more, and you could scoop some of the minimum £1,000 to be won in the £100 entry game, with at least £200 each in the £25 and £10 games and at least £100 in the £2. Tell us:

* Who will win each game (Chisnall v Klaasen, MVG v Lewis, Anderson v Wade, Taylor v Huybrechts, Barney v Wright)
* Who will hit the highest checkout and what will it be
* Who will hit the most 180s and how many will there be in total
* How many legs will be played altogether

We also have a unique Politics Special closing at 10pm - just predict what will happen in today’s Copeland and Stoke by-elections.

Hit us up with any queries or anything, and good luck!
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2017, 11:06:05 PM »

Enjoying the LMS Pools, just one criticism is I don't seem to get notified if I'm through to next round? Do you still notify contestants? I saw tonight the next round is Tuesday , almost missed picking a team Smiley

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2017, 02:19:28 PM »

Enjoying the LMS Pools, just one criticism is I don't seem to get notified if I'm through to next round? Do you still notify contestants? I saw tonight the next round is Tuesday , almost missed picking a team Smiley
Hi Simon, apologies, didn't see this message. Yes, you get a reminder the day before if you haven't made a pick. If u find you're not getting them it's probably that you've asked for no comms in preferences, but contact the guys on live support and they'll check for you
i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2017, 02:39:31 PM »

Fancy winning £1million for a fiver? You can at i-pools, first £1million Jackpot game closes this Friday.

We've introduced a series of games with a £1million Jackpot, you really could win life changing money at i-pools. Our 1st £1million Jackpot game is Beat the Streak....it's Premier League Last Man Standing, just gotta get a streak of 20 (so pick every team to win a game over 20 straight weeks) and you get the £1mllion bonus! It's hard, but not impossible. Our Last Man Standings cost £5, £25 or £100 to play (all guaranteed at £1000 for week 1 and there looks like being plenty of overlay!) and you're auto included in the £1million Jackpot.

Have a look at our blogs section to see one of the paths to winning this last year (had we run it) and other tips and expert opinion, or just jump in the games. Win £1million for a fiver? Yes please!

We'll have loads more £1million Jackpot pools coming up, if you've never tried i-pools, or it's been a while since you last gave us a go, come take a look, we're in the Major Leagues these days!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2017, 03:59:16 PM »

There's also a decent season predictor pool.

Predict the winner of various leagues and cups from England and the big leagues in Europe.

If 10 people put their i-pools username here I'll set up a private £2 blondepoker pool and I'll add £50 to the winner.

If you haven't got an account, norw is the perfect time to open one!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2017, 04:18:01 PM »

interesting little piece

See what Joe Beevers has to say about 'Beat the Streak' at i-pools (and win £1,000,000)

http://www.bettingemporium.com/pages/view/beat-the-streak-at-i-poolscouk-and-win-1000000

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2017, 04:53:11 PM »

interesting little piece

See what Joe Beevers has to say about 'Beat the Streak' at i-pools (and win £1,000,000)

http://www.bettingemporium.com/pages/view/beat-the-streak-at-i-poolscouk-and-win-1000000

Interesting concept.  Where is ipools getting the £1m from if it cops?  They good for it for a mickey mouse outfit?  Is it insured?
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2017, 05:05:18 PM »

interesting little piece

Interesting concept.  Where is ipools getting the £1m from if it cops?  They good for it for a mickey mouse outfit?  Is it insured?

Hardly a mickey mouse outfit.

I've got a share!

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »

There's also a decent season predictor pool.

Predict the winner of various leagues and cups from England and the big leagues in Europe.

If 10 people put their i-pools username here I'll set up a private £2 blondepoker pool and I'll add £50 to the winner.

If you haven't got an account, norw is the perfect time to open one!

I'd be up for a blonde pool - username on there is MattHeasman
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2017, 05:14:29 PM »

interesting little piece

I've got a share!

You on the hook for the Millball when i cop then?  Cheesy
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »

interesting little piece

I've got a share!

Pick the 20 winners, don't worry about the milly. You'll get it if you can pick em.

i-pools

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2017, 05:37:50 PM »

interesting little piece

I've got a share!

Don't worry, we've got a few quid and even if we hadn't we're fully UK Gambling Commission regulated! No chance of anyone doing off with your winnings! Be good publicity if someone does cop so good luck to all!!!
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2017, 05:44:29 PM »

I'm bergeroo on there. I've played a few pools, I like the site, would be up for a blonde one.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2017, 06:07:16 PM »

MattHeasman
bergeroo
The Camel

so far.

If I can't gather 10 here, I'll open it up on Twitter.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2017, 06:32:40 PM »

I'll play - silobass

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: