blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:25:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272604 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Syria, Migrants and Online Comments
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Syria, Migrants and Online Comments  (Read 32796 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2015, 05:02:14 PM »

The solution to this problem is the eradication of Islamic extremism.  There is no point in discussing anything else.

Why so many young Muslims are attracted to extremism is the key question.

The idea of dying a martyr in jihad is preferable to the life they are leading.

The huge inequity of wealth between rich and poor is the root cause IMO.

Human beings are basically c*nts.  Or at least lapse into c*ntlike behaviour very easily.  Its nothing to do with wealth.

If someone had a fantastic life why would they become a suicide bomber?

They wouldn't.

People get daft ideas.

http://listverse.com/2013/09/10/10-millionaires-who-committed-murder/

The older I get, the better I was.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2015, 05:07:33 PM »

The solution to this problem is the eradication of Islamic extremism.  There is no point in discussing anything else.

Human beings are basically c*nts.  Or at least lapse into c*ntlike behaviour very easily.  Its nothing to do with wealth.

They wouldn't.

People get daft ideas.

None of them have looked for martyrdom though.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »

I'm not convinced that every martyr has a shit life

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/isis-long-suicide-bomber-waiting-5740459
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2015, 05:10:29 PM »

They wouldn't.

People get daft ideas.

martyrdom by killing innocent people or murder by killing innocent people, I really don't care, they're both c*nts.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2015, 05:11:32 PM »

They wouldn't.

People get daft ideas.

None of them looked for yogurt in the back of our fridge either but that doesn't prove anything.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2015, 05:15:25 PM »

They wouldn't.

People get daft ideas.

None of them looked for yogurt in the back of our fridge either but that doesn't prove anything.

They might have.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2015, 05:28:45 PM »

Do you think the root of many of these issues comes more for radical Islam or European colonials pillaging these countries for all they are worth and then leaving power vacuums behind?

Radical Islam is easily to marginalise, all you have to do is appease the moderates, without converting moderates into radicals they will loss almost all influence.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2015, 05:34:49 PM »

I simply do not believe there is a "long list" of people wanting to become suicide bombers.

If there was there would multiple incidents every single day.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2015, 06:11:36 PM »

One of the most pertinent points hasn't been mentioned yet! And that is WE are bombing Syria!!

If you decide to drop bombs on a country and then refuse to help the innocent families fleeing for their lives from the very war zone you have created then that is pretty slack behaviour. No matter what other troubles exist in the world...that is slack behaviour.

We see it time and again. We just don't consider the implications and the aftermath before we press the red button.

How to battle radicalism? Let's start by slinging the preachers of hate out of our country rather than nodding wisely about the virtues of free speech. Then we would have more space for innocent families.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2015, 06:12:29 PM »

@ Tom ...
 I did not say that we shouldn't I merely asked should we feed and house them !!

@ tikay
I've no doubt we will cope

@ boshi
Are armed forces fight for fundamental human rights....yes

@ everyone.......

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF OUR EX SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE HOMLESS AND HUNGRY RIGHT NOW Huh?

Yes we should help refugees and no we shouldn't let them starve .....but shouldn't we be helping our own first Huh?

I think that is a separate issue.

Equally disgraceful that it is not being addressed but I don't see it as one first then the other.

They should be parallel.

On a side I don't know how many there are? I would guess around 2500 in the UK?

Almost 4 times that in ex service personnel alone stu !

Lee, why does it have to be one or the other?  I see some very hateful and vile propaganda from some sources that try to play this card that we can't help one group because another is also in need. 

Can you show me one iota of evidence that suggests helping a refugee diverts a single penny from helping ex-service personnel? 

On a tangent, did you sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/foreign-secretary-william-hague-protect-all-afghan-interpreters-who-served-alongside-british-troops-and-give-them-opportunity-to-resettle - or should it only be UK-born personnel who deserve help as a priority?  If you think this petition is right, then think about each individual who has been forced from their home in Syria into the threat of starvation and a very uncertain future. Each of them will have a story, each will have a life. Just because they weren't born on an island off the north-west coast of mainland Europe doesn't mean they are less deserving of help.  Don't you think their plight is desperate and needs action immediately?

Boshi please don't associate my view with those vile propaganda as you call it !

My personal view is we should first look after the people who have put their lives on the line to protect this country and the people within it
I am not saying it's one or the other !

Why should we look after those first? Why are they more important?

Would really like someone who has this opinion of "helping our own" first to please answer this question, I'm genuinely very interested in the thought process and this type of discussion has come up on here so many times and goes down the same path but the people on that side of the arguement never answer this question, I've asked it numerous times and never had a response.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2015, 06:16:20 PM »

@ Tom ...

@ tikay

@ boshi

@ everyone.......

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF OUR EX SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE HOMLESS AND HUNGRY RIGHT NOW Huh?

Yes we should help refugees and no we shouldn't let them starve .....but shouldn't we be helping our own first Huh?

Equally disgraceful that it is not being addressed but I don't see it as one first then the other.

They should be parallel.

Lee, why does it have to be one or the other?  I see some very hateful and vile propaganda from some sources that try to play this card that we can't help one group because another is also in need. 

Can you show me one iota of evidence that suggests helping a refugee diverts a single penny from helping ex-service personnel? 

On a tangent, did you sign this petition https://www.change.org/p/foreign-secretary-william-hague-protect-all-afghan-interpreters-who-served-alongside-british-troops-and-give-them-opportunity-to-resettle - or should it only be UK-born personnel who deserve help as a priority?  If you think this petition is right, then think about each individual who has been forced from their home in Syria into the threat of starvation and a very uncertain future. Each of them will have a story, each will have a life. Just because they weren't born on an island off the north-west coast of mainland Europe doesn't mean they are less deserving of help.  Don't you think their plight is desperate and needs action immediately?

Boshi please don't associate my view with those vile propaganda as you call it !

My personal view is we should first look after the people who have put their lives on the line to protect this country and the people within it

Would really like someone who has this opinion of "helping our own" first to please answer this question, I'm genuinely very interested in the thought process and this type of discussion has come up on here so many times and goes down the same path but the people on that side of the arguement never answer this question, I've asked it numerous times and never had a response.

Why don't you support PSV Eindhoven?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2015, 06:34:52 PM »

@ Tom ...

@ tikay

@ boshi

@ everyone.......

They should be parallel.

I do, they are my Dutch team.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2015, 06:43:57 PM »

@ Tom ...

@ tikay

@ boshi

@ everyone.......

They should be parallel.

Because they aren't in boats drowning along with their wives and kids.

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2015, 06:53:16 PM »

I simply do not believe there is a "long list" of people wanting to become suicide bombers.

If there was there would multiple incidents every single day.

There are, 50+ a month, they're just not reported unless Westerners are amongst the casualties.

http://cpostdata.uchicago.edu/search_new.php

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:18 PM »

this was in june

i wonder if public opinion has changed in recent days?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: