blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:01:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2016 thread
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016 thread  (Read 81984 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: June 27, 2016, 11:25:35 PM »

Barkley didn't kick the ball once this tournament?
no. Townsend should have gone, he didn't trust Barkley enough to use him

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 27, 2016, 11:32:29 PM »

Barkley didn't kick the ball once this tournament?
no. Townsend should have gone, he didn't trust Barkley enough to use him

If you take Barkley I think you have to use him, bad end to the season but one of England's better players, such a waste to take him to only leave him on the bench.

Agreed on Townsend.

Best Bitter.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 27, 2016, 11:34:51 PM »

Such s rogues gallery of next potential managers.

Wouldn't hate Howe.

How about Bilic at 25s?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 27, 2016, 11:38:25 PM »

I know it's a very old cliche, but English players play far too much football.

They looked knackered out there.

Alli, Kane and Dier were fantastic all season for Tottenham, but looked jaded all tournament.

Bin the Milk Cup and scrap replays for the FA Cup for starters.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 27, 2016, 11:40:53 PM »

Can't beat Russia. Last minute luckbox to scrape past Wales. Can't beat Slovakia. Can't beat Iceland. Urgghh I feel dirty.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 27, 2016, 11:42:33 PM »

I guess it must be true, every England manager is a fucking clown and the players are just so unlucky to have one idiot after another telling them what to do.

That'll be why Sturridge literally didn't do one thing well tonight, obv coz he's oop, the same position he played in versus Wales when he looked great, truth is he was just shit, that's it, not because Roy Hodgson is a clown, but because today he played fucking shit.

And so did most of the rest of them. That's the fucking story, they were SHIT! That's it, why does there have to be a fucking scapegoat everytime ffs.

Bobby Robson was almost hounded out pre WC90 and we nearly won the thing, Eriksson was a clown despite being one of the most sort after managers in the World. It's absolutely madness. The reason we fail time after time is because we regurgitate the same incapabilites of performing on the biggest stage and I guarentee if we continue with this bullshit cycle nothing will ever change.

100% the fans and press are playing a part in that failing cycle.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 27, 2016, 11:44:03 PM »

Ranieri? Tactically great. Media savvy, popular. ..

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 27, 2016, 11:45:30 PM »

I'm done with watching England, club football so much more enjoyable.

Sterling shouldn't have played a single minute since Russia game.
Kane shouldn't have taken a single set play after Russia game.
Alli should have been dropped for Barkley.
Sturridge playing right midfield - what?!

Anyway, pre season has started and in 5.5 weeks I'll be at Derby away.

Can't see anyone bothering with the WC in Russia.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 27, 2016, 11:45:38 PM »

Alli, Kane and Dier were fantastic all season for Tottenham, but looked jaded all tournament.

Plenty of others in the Tourney play in our league don't look tired, including a few of the Iceland mob!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 27, 2016, 11:47:36 PM »

I guess it must be true, every England manager is a fucking clown and the players are just so unlucky to have one idiot after another telling them what to do.

That'll be why Sturridge literally didn't do one thing well tonight, obv coz he's oop, the same position he played in versus Wales when he looked great, truth is he was just shit, that's it, not because Roy Hodgson is a clown, but because today he played fucking shit.

And so did most of the rest of them. That's the fucking story, they were SHIT! That's it, why does there have to be a fucking scapegoat everytime ffs.

Bobby Robson was almost hounded out pre WC90 and we nearly won the thing, Eriksson was a clown despite being one of the most sort after managers in the World. It's absolutely madness. The reason we fail time after time is because we regurgitate the same incapabilites of performing on the biggest stage and I guarentee if we continue with this bullshit cycle nothing will ever change.

It's really not the fans - we all try to believe, then we sort of believe and then we think they're a bunch of twats ..until we rinse repeat the next time. Agree about Robson though

sola virtus nobilitat
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 27, 2016, 11:55:49 PM »

Sturridge did amazing ball in second minute for the penalty. If Hodgson set up team defensively well then he would have had a lot more chances and time in the ball. Jnstead we give away goals and they put two men on Sturridge. The one time he had an option for a good ball he played a world class ball and we scored. He got literally zero service from Rooney, Wilshire and Alli all game. Stroker playing way out of position and did the one world class thing in the entire game.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 27, 2016, 11:59:17 PM »

We lost yet again because of Joe Hart.  Simples.  Do people watch the same games as me?  I have spent all night listening to rubbish.  Joe Hart is shit.  We went 1-0 up.  We shouldn't need to score again.  Joe Hart is shit.  Easily the worse England player to get 50+ caps in history.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 28, 2016, 12:01:21 AM »

Rashford has been our best player

Sample size issues there

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 28, 2016, 12:01:32 AM »

Just to a clarify.  You think Hodgson has done a good job and should be given a new contract?
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 28, 2016, 12:01:58 AM »

Plenty of others in the Tourney play in our league don't look tired, including a few of the Iceland mob!

I can only think of one Premier League player who has been outstanding in this tournament, Eden Hazard.

And he pretty much had last season off.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: