blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:30:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2016 thread
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 50 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2016 thread  (Read 81971 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 28, 2016, 12:02:19 AM »

Get ready for a wishy-washy Southgate era. Should be comedy.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 28, 2016, 12:03:13 AM »

I guess it must be true, every England manager is a fucking clown and the players are just so unlucky to have one idiot after another telling them what to do.

That'll be why Sturridge literally didn't do one thing well tonight, obv coz he's oop, the same position he played in versus Wales when he looked great, truth is he was just shit, that's it, not because Roy Hodgson is a clown, but because today he played fucking shit.

And so did most of the rest of them. That's the fucking story, they were SHIT! That's it, why does there have to be a fucking scapegoat everytime ffs.

Bobby Robson was almost hounded out pre WC90 and we nearly won the thing, Eriksson was a clown despite being one of the most sort after managers in the World. It's absolutely madness. The reason we fail time after time is because we regurgitate the same incapabilites of performing on the biggest stage and I guarentee if we continue with this bullshit cycle nothing will ever change.

100% the fans and press are playing a part in that failing cycle.

Just to a clarify.  You think Hodgson has done a good job and should be given a new contract?

Yeah, I guess you clarified that from me saying he deserved to lose his job from putting Kane on set peices alone, solid post, good read  thumbs up
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 28, 2016, 12:05:28 AM »

I guess it must be true, every England manager is a fucking clown and the players are just so unlucky to have one idiot after another telling them what to do.

That'll be why Sturridge literally didn't do one thing well tonight, obv coz he's oop, the same position he played in versus Wales when he looked great, truth is he was just shit, that's it, not because Roy Hodgson is a clown, but because today he played fucking shit.

And so did most of the rest of them. That's the fucking story, they were SHIT! That's it, why does there have to be a fucking scapegoat everytime ffs.

Bobby Robson was almost hounded out pre WC90 and we nearly won the thing, Eriksson was a clown despite being one of the most sort after managers in the World. It's absolutely madness. The reason we fail time after time is because we regurgitate the same incapabilites of performing on the biggest stage and I guarentee if we continue with this bullshit cycle nothing will ever change.

100% the fans and press are playing a part in that failing cycle.

Just to a clarify.  You think Hodgson has done a good job and should be given a new contract?

Yeah, I guess you clarified that from me saying he deserved to lose his job from putting Kane on set peices alone, solid post, good read  thumbs up

Sorry.  Where in your post do you mention Kane?
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 28, 2016, 12:06:35 AM »

Hodgson had to go for letting Kane take any set pieces alone!

I made two posts, guess you missed the early one, unfortunate.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 28, 2016, 12:07:55 AM »

I know it's a very old cliche, but English players play far too much football.

They looked knackered out there.

Alli, Kane and Dier were fantastic all season for Tottenham, but looked jaded all tournament.

Bin the Milk Cup and scrap replays for the FA Cup for starters.

Plenty of others in the Tourney play in our league don't look tired, including a few of the Iceland mob!

I can only think of one Premier League player who has been outstanding in this tournament, Eden Hazard.

And he pretty much had last season off.

KDB, Pelle, Payet haven't been too bad either.

Best Bitter.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 28, 2016, 12:10:00 AM »

I know it's a very old cliche, but English players play far too much football.

They looked knackered out there.

Alli, Kane and Dier were fantastic all season for Tottenham, but looked jaded all tournament.

Bin the Milk Cup and scrap replays for the FA Cup for starters.

Plenty of others in the Tourney play in our league don't look tired, including a few of the Iceland mob!

I can only think of one Premier League player who has been outstanding in this tournament, Eden Hazard.

And he pretty much had last season off.

KDB, Pelle, Payet haven't been too bad either.

Also, Walker and Rose lack quality but they didn't look tired

sola virtus nobilitat
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 28, 2016, 12:14:04 AM »

Hodgson had to go for letting Kane take any set pieces alone!

I made two posts, guess you missed the early one, unfortunate.

My bad.  I should read your entire posting history before commenting on one of your witty sarcastic posts.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 28, 2016, 12:15:46 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/england/next-permanent-manager

April 1?  Really.  Southgate and Pardew?  

The most comical price cut in the history of online gambling is Alan Curbishley has been cut from 66/1 into 33/1 today!   Don't be too careful paddy!  I will lay anyone 660/1 he is the next england gaffer.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/england/next-permanent-manager/bet-history/alan-curbishley/today
hummuspie

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 28, 2016, 12:16:33 AM »

Would love to see Benitez as England manager, must be one of the best cup competition managers around
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 28, 2016, 12:17:36 AM »

We lost yet again because of Joe Hart.  Simples.  Do people watch the same games as me?  I have spent all night listening to rubbish.  Joe Hart is shit.  We went 1-0 up.  We shouldn't need to score again.  Joe Hart is shit.  Easily the worse England player to get 50+ caps in history.

Any comments from the Man City fan boys or are they just going to ignore the comments?  You all piped up after the first game defending him.  I assume you don't class him as your keeper any more now he should/will ever play for Man City/England ever again right?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 28, 2016, 12:21:50 AM »

If Man City knew they could get a world class goalkeeper, they would get him. Maybe Butland. Butland number 1 for England when he's back.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 28, 2016, 12:22:27 AM »

We lost yet again because of Joe Hart.  Simples.  Do people watch the same games as me?  I have spent all night listening to rubbish.  Joe Hart is shit.  We went 1-0 up.  We shouldn't need to score again.  Joe Hart is shit.  Easily the worse England player to get 50+ caps in history.

Any comments from the Man City fan boys or are they just going to ignore the comments?  You all piped up after the first game defending him.  I assume you don't class him as your keeper any more now he should/will ever play for Man City/England ever again right?

Butland is the saviour of English football.

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 28, 2016, 12:23:00 AM »

Hart was awful all tournament.  The most telling bit was after round 1 when he said "I've had nothing to do really".

WTF?  He had one howler and one goal with questionable positioning.  Is the goon trying to airbrush it from history?  If guess that kind of arrogance is allowed and results in another mess up tonight.  A very average goalie who rates himself as a superstar.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 28, 2016, 12:31:41 AM »

oh well at least they all got 140k a week jobs to go back to....

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 28, 2016, 12:39:26 AM »

Sturridge was awful tonight, typified one of his moody Liverpool performances, doesn't look to pass, doesn't chase balls down, sloppy when he was passing.

Hart at fault for both goals, just stood there watching for the first, sboulda been coming out for it. The 2nd was obv awful keeping too.

Woy banged on about not taking unfit/untested players then took several. Left all the form boys at home.

Players like Drinkwater & Lennon should have gone. I would have taken Carroll too. He was in form and also offers something different, especially when teams defend deep and you insist on floating balls high into the oppo box.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 ... 50 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: