blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:51:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 344518 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: February 23, 2017, 12:44:48 AM »

I really think Ranieri should go. I know he did great, but you guys have some good/exciting young players and I think a more modern day manager could still make a lot out of this team. Grey is such a huge talent, really could be one of the most exciting players to come through in the last decade. Team needs some reinforcements and probably shift a few of the older guys.

Ranieri move upstairs, Wenger come in for 3 years?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 12:48:38 AM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: February 23, 2017, 10:44:07 AM »

Just back from the trip

what a lovely city Seville is. Somewhere more deserving of a longer stay. Not a huge architecture buff but blimey its a pretty city

Fairly delighted to still be in the game for the second leg,as we easily might not have been

in the first half we seemed timid, and didn't hold onto the ball

our achilles heel this season, centre backs and protecting them, reared up with a penalty given away.fortunately it was poor

i was then happy to only be 1-0 down at half time. We were caught twixt and tween,the front four pressing and the rest dropping off giving Seville, who looked an excellent side to me,acres of space in the middle to create from

after half time we pressed more effectively, and gave it a good go. conceded another poor goal then scored a good one of our own

Schmeichel was excellent, Ndidi looked good, Drinkwater was effective in the second half and Gray definitely added a spark. It is getting to the stage where he has to be an automatic choice

I would like us to try Amartey at cb for Huth asap, who is devoid of confidence and simplyout of form and has been all season. It might simply be a season too far at this level at 32 years old. Mind you Morgan not much better but we won't change both

I doubt we'll keep a clean sheet in the return leg, and doubt we'll break them down much if at all but it should be a corking atmosphere and definitely a night tolook forward to     

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: February 23, 2017, 10:58:48 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

and from the reverse angle

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: February 23, 2017, 12:32:45 PM »

Fond memories of that city and stadium Smiley Beautiful place, likewise could only do a 1 nighter so its on my agenda to return at some point and make a weekend out of it.

Sink many 1EUR halves? They went down so nicely in the November '15 sunshine when I was there!

Decent result with the away goal and all to play for.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: February 23, 2017, 03:21:39 PM »

1.50 EUR for a pie and a pint.

i don't really drink,but I do eat....job done

English fans in shorts as it was 21c, Spanish in heavy coats as its still winter!

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: February 23, 2017, 03:34:04 PM »

Over two-thirds of all penalties taken in the Champions League knockouts since 2016 have been missed or saved http://dailym.ai/2lctjPi

pressure?

My eyes are open wide
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: February 23, 2017, 03:48:45 PM »

Over two-thirds of all penalties taken in the Champions League knockouts since 2016 have been missed or saved http://dailym.ai/2lctjPi

pressure?

When I saw the close up of his face waiting to take the penalty..........I swear I would have had a decent bet on him missing  Smiley
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: February 23, 2017, 05:07:31 PM »

The Falcao miss for Monaco on Tuesday was pretty brutal

Archer

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: February 23, 2017, 06:33:35 PM »

City, the Manchester one,  have not conceded from the last 5 penalties against them in the Champions League
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: February 23, 2017, 09:00:13 PM »

Just heard ranieri sacked tonight. Not on mainstream sports news tho. Heard anything?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: February 23, 2017, 09:01:22 PM »

Such a dumb decision. From world class to sacked in 9 months. Anyone can see it's the players. You just needed to give him til summer transfer window and next season you'd expect to be solidly mid table under his leadership. As it is who knows now. Quite possibly down and not up again for a loooong time
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: February 23, 2017, 09:02:12 PM »

Just heard ranieri sacked tonight. Not on mainstream sports news tho. Heard anything?

Sport bible reporting it and nothing on sky or BBC ? Surely got to wait to hear from something of substance

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: February 23, 2017, 09:03:43 PM »

He had a good run considering the "unwavering support" from the owner last week.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: February 23, 2017, 09:08:15 PM »

Sport bible reporting it and nothing on sky or BBC ? Surely got to wait to hear from something of substance

On BBC now.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: February 23, 2017, 09:10:49 PM »

He had a good run considering the "unwavering support" from the owner last week.

lol, I think the unexpected loss to Seville tipped the owners over the edge...dilly gone and now i'm sad as he made me smile

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: