blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:31:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tinker on.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 143 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tinker on.  (Read 342383 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2016, 03:01:44 PM »

i know the theory behind not cashing out, know you are paying vig twice, once on the first bet and then on the cash out offer

but

Jacqui Oatley ‏@JacquiOatley

Dilemma: @herb1977 bet £5 at 5000-1 in Aug that @LCFC would win the PL, so should he take £3200 offer to cash out now, or hope for £25,000?

how bullish would you have to be now, the day before Man C away, not to take £3200 now?

They are 5/1 best, 9/2 with anybody willing to lay.  Sure he could get 4k without much effort.  

I'd take up to £400 to win £2500 anyway.  Neil would take some?  Arbboy?  

Edit somebody willing to put 10k at 6.4 on Betfair.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:04:41 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
T8MML

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2016, 12:27:24 AM »

so tomorrow is a big day

Three points clear at the top, and away at Manchester City who go top if they win

In February.

I expect the game will follow a familiar pattern, we'll have 30-35% of possession and look to break up play and transition at speed from defence to attack

Vardy will have fun against Otamendi and DeMichelis, but i expect we'll have less joy down the flanks.

Kante will have his hands full against the City attacking midfield, but he's been such a revelation this season, non stop running, tackling, interceptions and can play too

A point would be a magnificent result, and there is absolutely no pressure on us

I think it could be a corker of a game.

Tomorrow is one of many huge games for Leicester and every game from here will be a Cup Final.

I think Demachellis is their weakest link with Otamendi not far behind. As for Kante? With Dad's Army "fashionable" again "they won't like it up em"

I have a front seat reserved in a local pub that does real ale so come 2.45 I'll be flying either way!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 12:52:05 AM by T8MML » Logged

if the snow is yellow - don't eat it!
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2016, 12:44:57 AM »

Can't say its a game I'm particularly looking forward to. Despite plenty of shaky moments, we've managed to put in a few clean sheets recently, I think the Argie understanding between Otamendi and MDM helps, even more so when we have Zaba at right back. Concerned about Vardy taking advantage of a potential lack of mobility at the back.

Our team is almost picking itself at the moment due to injuries, so I imagine we'll line up something like 4-5-1 with the midfield packed with Yaya, Delph and Fernandino, Silva and Sterling on the flanks and Aguero up top. Don't see Nacho starting tomorrow, but a useful option from the bench.

09.24 train out of York.....good luck tomorrow.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2016, 12:57:10 AM »

so tomorrow is a big day

Three points clear at the top, and away at Manchester City who go top if they win

In February.

I expect the game will follow a familiar pattern, we'll have 30-35% of possession and look to break up play and transition at speed from defence to attack

Vardy will have fun against Otamendi and DeMichelis, but i expect we'll have less joy down the flanks.

Kante will have his hands full against the City attacking midfield, but he's been such a revelation this season, non stop running, tackling, interceptions and can play too

A point would be a magnificent result, and there is absolutely no pressure on us

I think it could be a corker of a game.

Kompany aside how do man city have such a poor central defence despite spending fortunes? 

Tikay has beckoned me, how can I say no? Smiley

Erm, for starters, I don't think our defence is anywhere near as poor as is made out by the media. I think we have conceded the 3rd least goals in the league and just 4 in the last 6 games (all comps), so there has certainly been an improvement in recent weeks.

A lack of cover in midfield doesn't help, the amount of times we lose possession in the middle of the park and leave the defence completely exposed is alarming. I don't think we retain the ball well enough sometimes, esp away from home.

Obv we miss Kompany, partner him with either Mangala or Otamendi and they both look like world beaters (5 clean sheets in a row at start of season), put them 2 together and the jitters set in. It doesn't help that we concede such sloppy goals either, and with games like Sunderland this week where it was a backs to the wall job against the 2nd bottom team for the last 20 mins, I can understand why outsiders think we are shite defensively. We were pretty well drilled under Mancini, but MP is hell bent on scoring goals, horses for courses.

Cliffs...
-we're not that bad at the back
-concede silly goals and chances that make us look worse
-poor protection from midfield
-Pellegrini doesn't give a fuck about defending, only goals Smiley
-still got 3rd best defensive in the league......somehow!

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2016, 01:14:24 PM »

Fair points.  I guess from my limited views of man city it feels like when they are keeping clean sheets it is because they are pummelling the opposition who don't try to attack, but when they are under pressure and Kompany isn't playing they look pretty chaotic.  Maybe it's a false impression.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 06, 2016, 01:39:20 PM »

this is great
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 06, 2016, 01:39:45 PM »

I believe
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 06, 2016, 02:49:36 PM »

Hsyhenwtskejwveuw

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2016, 02:55:38 PM »

this is great

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2016, 02:56:50 PM »

If there was ever a day to sneak awful bets past Tighty on tips for tikay, this is it. Get you 3pm 8 folds put up
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2016, 03:16:09 PM »

Leicester have been great. Man city abject, pathetic as terrible as I have seen them. If they're playing for Pelle this is just downright disrespectful

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 06, 2016, 03:29:48 PM »

Well, well, well

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: February 06, 2016, 03:33:46 PM »

shots on target

tackles

unbelievable on the break, lethal finishing from Mahrez. Kante sensational, Fuchs wonderful

Huth and Morgan absolute rocks

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2016, 03:43:59 PM »

£400,000

signing of our decade

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: February 06, 2016, 06:27:02 PM »

with the extra TV money coming into the game next season Leicester wont be forced to sell but will they be able to keep all there star players
unlike Southampton for past couple of seasons you will have ECL to help keep the players happy but will the likes
of marhez want to move to a 'bigger' club

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 143 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: