blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:05:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  WSOP 2016
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 60 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP 2016  (Read 165938 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: July 15, 2016, 08:40:38 PM »

Travelling for next 24 hours, so best of luck to all Blondes that are still in the mix.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 15, 2016, 09:05:27 PM »

What a wonderful feeling it must be to return for Day 4 with a playable stack.

Here's a rando, living the dream. Shame he is not wearing his spectacles, I always think they make him look intelligent, & even perhaps just a little bit sexy. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 15, 2016, 09:23:43 PM »

Something wrong with your camera, tikay.

From here, those look like mulberry trousers. Has Ed Gascoigne reported a burglary?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: July 15, 2016, 09:29:44 PM »

From here, those look like mulberry trousers. Has Ed Gascoigne reported a burglary?

It's a sign of being posh.

You and I would be thrown out of the shop if we asked to try on a pair, let alone buy them.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: July 15, 2016, 09:34:11 PM »

You and I would be thrown out of the shop if we asked to try on a pair, let alone buy them.

A snooty assistant would scurry over and inform me:

"I'm sorry sir but those trousers are very expensive. Perhaps I could show you our socks?"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 15, 2016, 09:41:21 PM »

Tal IS posh.

Knows all the moves in SCD, understands long words, & plays chess. If that's not posh, I don't know what it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2016, 09:45:40 PM »

Tal IS posh.

Knows all the moves in SCD, understands long words, & plays chess. If that's not posh, I don't know what it.

I suppose I do use a knife and fork with my chips...

There's posh and there's mulberry trousers posh, though.

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: July 15, 2016, 09:48:16 PM »

"I'm sorry sir but those trousers are very expensive. Perhaps I could show you our socks?"

A friend of mine sports his Doncaster accent with pride, but has certainly done ok for himself.

For a while he ran his boutique football agency out of Mayfair. One day he drove into town, in his trainers and tracksuit, forgetting to put formal shoes in the boot, and he was due to meet a certain James Stunt (Google is your friend) in Crockfords for lunch.

Obviously he's running late (London traffic) and has to nip into one of the shops on Curzon street to buy a pair of shoes. The doorman quietly interrupts his journey. My friend is so incensed, but without any other option, that he decides not to buy the cheapest shoes they stock, but a 'perfectly respectable' pair - £895 please, Sir.

I don't care how well you've done. That's a lot of beans for forgetting your gym kit.

Allez!!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 15, 2016, 09:56:00 PM »

I once turned up at the Vic in a t-shirt, back when it was collars only. Had to buy a £20 polo shirt from a shop on the Edgware Road. Basically the same story, right?

Was out of the comp before the first break. 

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: July 15, 2016, 09:59:56 PM »

I once turned up at the Vic in a t-shirt, back when it was collars only. Had to buy a £20 polo shirt from a shop on the Edgware Road. Basically the same story, right?

Was out of the comp before the first break. 

I had a similar coup at the Vic but short trousers --> jeans. I busted in level two, having had 3x starting stack in level one. I know, I know - doesn't sound like me at all...

Allez!!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 15, 2016, 10:00:40 PM »

A friend of mine sports his Doncaster accent with pride, but has certainly done ok for himself.

For a while he ran his boutique football agency out of Mayfair. One day he drove into town, in his trainers and tracksuit, forgetting to put formal shoes in the boot, and he was due to meet a certain James Stunt (Google is your friend) in Crockfords for lunch.

Obviously he's running late (London traffic) and has to nip into one of the shops on Curzon street to buy a pair of shoes. The doorman quietly interrupts his journey. My friend is so incensed, but without any other option, that he decides not to buy the cheapest shoes they stock, but a 'perfectly respectable' pair - £895 please, Sir.

I don't care how well you've done. That's a lot of beans for forgetting your gym kit.

No need for google to know about Mr Stunt, Petra's hubbie, & Bernie's son in law.

Here's my favourite James Stunt photo - ALL these cars are his. Proper posh that is.

strak33

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 15, 2016, 11:07:52 PM »

Funny how often his name is cropping up at the moment.

Bernie does not know how he made his money but had a good look into him and assures "its legit"
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 15, 2016, 11:15:00 PM »

Dietrich Fast
‏@2pacnrw16

huuuge fold of @SIMONDEADMAN with qq vs my 44 on q44kx for 2kk pot. i have 1,5kk now

bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 15, 2016, 11:57:33 PM »

wsop has not updated all evening.

anywhere else i can try?
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: July 16, 2016, 12:11:50 AM »

Dietrich Fast
‏@2pacnrw16

huuuge fold of @SIMONDEADMAN with qq vs my 44 on q44kx for 2kk pot. i have 1,5kk now

HAS to be a bad fold Wink

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 ... 60 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: