blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:34:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 669894 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2490 on: March 09, 2018, 02:32:06 PM »

Kim & Trump to meet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43339901

Will this really happen?

I think there's a chance but I'd reckon Trump is lying about the commitment to "denuclearisation"

i'd bet he doesnt really understand what that means and probably just thinks its ''them getting rid of nukes' not both parties.  idiot
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: March 09, 2018, 02:50:37 PM »

I don't know how it happened but I'm becoming a fan of Trump. His oppos are so dead set on portraying him as an idiot when he clearly isn't. The harder they scream, shout and stamp their feet the more resolute his supporters become. It's fascinating to watch. The fella is clearly shit hot at business and he's running the country like a commercial enterprise, like a corner shop as dear Maggie Thatcher used to say...I want my money back! Fake news baby! They would've had some kinda chemistry I think.

There doesn't seem to be much to support the idea that he is 'shit hot' at business.

If you subscribe to Netflix check out Dirty Money episode 6 and it will show you his biggest skills are working the media and running a con.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: March 09, 2018, 08:59:01 PM »

I don't know how it happened but I'm becoming a fan of Trump. His oppos are so dead set on portraying him as an idiot when he clearly isn't. The harder they scream, shout and stamp their feet the more resolute his supporters become. It's fascinating to watch. The fella is clearly shit hot at business and he's running the country like a commercial enterprise, like a corner shop as dear Maggie Thatcher used to say...I want my money back! Fake news baby! They would've had some kinda chemistry I think.

There doesn't seem to be much to support the idea that he is 'shit hot' at business.

If you subscribe to Netflix check out Dirty Money episode 6 and it will show you his biggest skills are working the media and running a con.

Sounds like a world class politician...

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: March 09, 2018, 09:21:07 PM »

But it's the exact opposite of what a politician should be.
Rexas

View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: March 09, 2018, 10:33:21 PM »

But it's the exact opposite of what a politician should be.

Mind. Blown.

humour is very much encouraged, however theres humour and theres not.
I disrepectfully agree with Matt Smiley
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: March 09, 2018, 10:36:20 PM »

Yup, he’s just better at it than the real politicians....
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: March 10, 2018, 08:18:40 AM »

History in the making, or a show made for TV? The pros and cons of a Kim-Trump summit.

blog

https://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2018/03/history-making

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: March 10, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »

My company employ a national sales trainer who is high energy, dictatorial, in your face, bat-shit crazy. When she conducts site visits every manager is scared stiff because she bounces in and rips them to pieces. When she comes to my site she's a pussy cat?? All my colleagues say it's because I "out-crazy" her and it renders her paralysed. So I really couldn't think of a better person than Trump to meet this fella, can even see them becoming 'buddies', now wouldn't that be a valuable coup for The Donald after years of failure by 'what politicians should be' types. 

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: March 13, 2018, 12:49:19 PM »

BREAKING: Trump ousts Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, will replace him with CIA Director Mike Pompeo https://t.co/akCUb2ExE2

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: March 13, 2018, 12:50:31 PM »

Just hours after Tillerson blamed Russia. Wow. Trump really looks in pocket of Moscow. Bad for May

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: March 13, 2018, 01:00:36 PM »

Not much doubt who the most powerful man in the world is.

Putin seems to be untouchable. He invades countries, aids despots, and eliminates enemies at will without any meaningful censure apart from lip-service.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: March 13, 2018, 04:00:52 PM »

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson found out he was fired from President Trump's tweet.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: March 13, 2018, 04:09:49 PM »

"Mr. McEntee was removed from the White House grounds on Monday afternoon without being allowed to collect his belongings, a White House official said. He left without his jacket, a second White House official said"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-personal-assistant-is-fired-1520945928

My eyes are open wide
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: March 13, 2018, 04:10:50 PM »

Not much doubt who the most powerful man in the world is.

Putin seems to be untouchable. He invades countries, aids despots, and eliminates enemies at will without any meaningful censure apart from lip-service.

Think you could replace Putin with a few other names to be fair.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: March 13, 2018, 04:11:32 PM »

Opinion: Tillerson is put out of his misery

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2018/03/13/tillerson-is-put-out-of-his-misery/?utm_term=.92f0e0948fc9

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: