blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:08:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 664690 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: July 14, 2018, 05:05:19 PM »

And if a baby like Trump decides no trade deal because of it then it’s a price worth paying?

You Remainers have proved throughout that ur so eager for the country to fail, so you can sit there in the ruins all smug like. And you think Leave are the simpletons.

Even Trump high-fives Kim so he can get what he wants. How does it feel that Donald is smarter than you cuckoo?

Increasingly bizarre views

Its like you ignore logic, if you weren't so repeated in the (apologies) half arsed assertions i would be certain it was trolling for a reaction, but it isn't it seems

He is a protectionist, we aren't getting a trade deal anyway. Even more reason to say in the EU bloc. The geopolitical world is in 4 blocs. The US, Europe, China, Russia

For us the Chinese and Russians are non starters, we are leaving the EU and Trump isn't interested, the upshot is we are about to be increasingly isolated in a geopolitical sense

Of course remainers want the UK to succeed. We don't think going it alone with the vague hope of avoiding WTO with piece by piece trade deals is the way to do it.

After their meeting, where Trump was widely analysed as achieving not much, North Korea have stepped up their nuclear plans again. Its also been shown that facilities which NK said they were mothballing are still active. Don't hear much about that from Trump. He's all bluster

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: July 14, 2018, 05:09:44 PM »

So funny that one second ago Remain says it’s all about the money

Then as soon as a matter of principle crops up...blow the money.

The principle of ridiculing Trump fine but Leave principle of migration, justice etc should be inconsequential to us. Just lol.

immigration is a positive for economic growth.

I understand what globalisation and unfettered migration means to some communities and industries, and equally the EU has issues from the middle east etc. I also understand that this threat has led to arise in populism. The leave "principle of migration" is completely wrong from the viewpoint of a thriving society though

As to "leave principles of justice"? Not going to be easy without the ECJ, i am afraid, whether that is EU citizens over here orour citizens living in the EU

My eyes are open wide
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2672 on: July 14, 2018, 05:10:04 PM »

So funny that one second ago Remain says it’s all about the money

Then as soon as a matter of principle crops up...blow the money.

The principle of ridiculing Trump fine but Leave principle of migration, justice etc should be inconsequential to us. Just lol.

You are funny. So Brexit means economic disaster, Trump might help us out/might not, on a whim. Do you feel you’re on the right side of this? I am sorry for singling you out, it’s just too stupid.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: July 14, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »

Sorry guys, I have bizarre views?

I ask for the positive reasons and benefits to the country for London flying an orange baby balloon outside parliament.

The only answer I get is to ridicule the visiting president, that it should have worn a dirty nappy and have a cock on his head.

I can see clearly how this is solid logic fellas. Will try not to ignore 'logic' in the future.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: July 14, 2018, 06:30:18 PM »

No that was not the only answer you got lol. That appears to be the only thing you can focus on though!

Think economics and geo-politics

My eyes are open wide
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2675 on: July 14, 2018, 06:54:41 PM »

No that was not the only answer you got lol. That appears to be the only thing you can focus on though!

lol there's an economic reason for flying a big orange baby balloon? Sounds logical. Why not swell GDP further still by flying big brown sheet-wearing balloons outside the Saudi embassy?

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2676 on: July 14, 2018, 07:15:42 PM »

lol there's an economic reason for flying a big orange baby balloon? Sounds logical. Why not swell GDP further still by flying big brown sheet-wearing balloons outside the Saudi embassy?

You need to try and be a little closer to reality. Otherwise the idiocy gets out of hand and there’s nothing to discuss.
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2677 on: July 14, 2018, 08:54:01 PM »

You don't offer discussion cuckoo...99% of your content is criticism, moaning about Brexit and calling people stupid. Just like everybody else in the Remain camp.

Would be great if you, Tightend or for that matter the leader of the opposition proposed something constructive or positive.

My own proposal in this discussion alone is to try and use US leverage about future trade possibilities to strengthen our negotiating position with EU at this crucial time. Might help 1%.

By contrast, in this discussion alone you say you hate The Sun, you hate Trump and Britain should beam imagery of the US president with a cock on his head around the world.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2678 on: July 14, 2018, 08:59:41 PM »

You don't offer discussion cuckoo...99% of your content is criticism, moaning about Brexit and calling people stupid. Just like everybody else in the Remain camp.

Would be great if you, Tightend or for that matter the leader of the opposition proposed something constructive or positive.

My own proposal in this discussion alone is to try and use US leverage about future trade possibilities to strengthen our negotiating position with EU at this crucial time. Might help 1%.

By contrast, in this discussion alone you say you hate The Sun, you hate Trump and Britain should beam imagery of the US president with a cock on his head around the world.

We don’t have a sensible discussion until we cancel Brexit. That idea needs to come from you guys.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: July 14, 2018, 09:00:48 PM »

Come on you have completely ignored my two replies to you earlier. Then you have the nerve to say we have no constructive ideas. Not a single leaver has a clue how to solve Irish Border, customs log jams and the rest

Utterly absurd, I really think I should three years on stop engaging with you on this, about three years too late admittedly. My fault.

My eyes are open wide
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2680 on: July 14, 2018, 09:04:34 PM »

Sure, let's cancel democracy cuckoo. Is that more of this logic I don't understand or are you in fact Nicola Sturgeon?

Tighty, you illustrate why opposition to Trump is justifiable not why overt official criticism in the shape of a petty, childish joke does Britain any favours.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2681 on: July 14, 2018, 09:09:34 PM »

Ffs, I have never once suggested cancelling Brexit or even a second referendum. Nor was it I talking about forms of protest to trump.

Democracy cuckoo? Please, get real it's very frustrating to see this stuff continually from someone who has no clue on ehat to suggest to ease the impending disaster for our economy.

My eyes are open wide
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #2682 on: July 14, 2018, 09:18:05 PM »

Ffs, I have never once suggested cancelling Brexit or even a second referendum. Nor was it I talking about forms of protest to trump.

Democracy cuckoo? Please, get real it's very frustrating to see this stuff continually from someone who has no clue on ehat to suggest to ease the impending disaster for our economy.

In his defence, he is just a bleating imbecile. He just means me when he says ‘cuckoo’.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2683 on: July 14, 2018, 09:21:03 PM »

Don't call him an imbecile. That's unfair. Thanks

My eyes are open wide
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: July 14, 2018, 09:43:52 PM »

Thing that frustrates me Tighty is this blatant after-timing. Go back and read page 1 of your EU thread, your questions and that Guardian article. Just unpredictability and uncertainty but a surety that something needed to change. Where was all the venom then, the insults and the strong doomsday arguments from the opposition parties? The negative rhetoric has been ramped up as a direct relationship to more awareness and EU stubbornness as time has moved on. Sorry, but everybody agreed things needed to change and in the absence of proper information and strong leadership people voted for change. I don't think that makes them imbeciles or racists.

Sure thing we're in a mess now, I just don't think flying comedy balloons delivers a solution. Don't think saying people don't have a clue, chucking insults around or ridiculing world leaders helps us. All based on this logic I don't understand no doubt.

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: