blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:23:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  They are dropping like flies at the moment
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: They are dropping like flies at the moment  (Read 206677 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 01:09:37 AM »

There are more 'lolceleb's' for sure in 2016 however most of them we won't be discussing them when they die.  Kerry Katona and her like will not discussed when they die.  They are the bulk of celeb's in the modern world.  They are not celebs just chancers.

I guarantee you are wrong.

David Gest seemed like a nice guy and I'm sad for his friends and family he has died.

But really was it worth front page news?

If DG got the front page treatment when he passed on, Kerry Katona is a nailed on certainty to receive the same.

Would you back yourself to out live Kerry?  Think i would even though i have an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and she got nearly 10 years on me.  Pretty sure we will see the evidence when she dies with our own eyes.  It would be a really sad situation if chancers like her got the proper talented celeb treatment when they die.  Says a lot about how celeb culture has changed in the past 15 years since BB started.

8/15 Camel goes first, 11/8 Kerry

How you bet her over/under age at death?  She must be one of the oldest mid 30s body/health/mental health wise in the celeb world surely?  Add on numerous hubbies/kids with different fathers alcohol/smoking and drugs (i assume) and comical lol bankrupt cases even though she still lives in a mansion and constantly on holiday she can't be likely to see 65 surely?  Trash of the highest order.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kerry-katona-slams-claims-having-7803271
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:17:04 AM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 01:16:51 AM »

There are more 'lolceleb's' for sure in 2016 however most of them we won't be discussing them when they die.  Kerry Katona and her like will not discussed when they die.  They are the bulk of celeb's in the modern world.  They are not celebs just chancers.

David Gest seemed like a nice guy and I'm sad for his friends and family he has died.

If DG got the front page treatment when he passed on, Kerry Katona is a nailed on certainty to receive the same.

Would you back yourself to out live Kerry?  Think i would even though i have an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and she got nearly 10 years on me.  Pretty sure we will see the evidence when she dies with our own eyes.  It would be a really sad situation if chancers like her got the proper talented celeb treatment when they die.  Says a lot about how celeb culture has changed in the past 15 years since BB started.

How you bet her over/under age at death?  She must be one of the oldest mid 30s body/health/mental health wise in the celeb world surely?  Trash of the highest order.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kerry-katona-slams-claims-having-7803271

FFS, you don't live in the real world arb if you think she looks rough.

If you came and stayed in Darlington for the weekend you will see plenty of people in infitely worse shape than her who are 10 years younger.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 01:18:18 AM »

How you bet her over/under age at death?  She must be one of the oldest mid 30s body/health/mental health wise in the celeb world surely?  Trash of the highest order.

FFS, you don't live in the real world arb if you think she looks rough.

If you came and stayed in Darlington for the weekend you will see plenty of people in infitely worse shape than her who are 10 years younger.

All paid by labour benefits to breed over the last 20 years and create more of the same! Grin  Good for the country according to blair!

I did say one of the oldest looking mid 30s in the celeb world not the ultra left wing world of spoons/yates/darlo nightclubs just to correct your statement!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:28:17 AM by arbboy » Logged
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 01:28:08 AM »

Another one gone:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-36103383
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 01:31:01 AM »

To be fair, Kerry Katona was famous long before people were famous for doing a couple scenes in the Sugar Hut on a Friday night, and was part of what was a fairly successful pop group in the 90s/00s.

No Bowie, obviously. Still, she is certainly more of a celeb than the people you're talking about, and regarding those, I make you 100% right.

You're long odds against, Keith. She has to be nailed on to have a relapse, and go mental on the bugle, unfortunately for her family.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 01:37:14 AM »

To be fair, Kerry Katona was famous long before people were famous for doing a couple scenes in the Sugar Hut on a Friday night, and was part of what was a fairly successful pop group in the 90s/00s.

No Bowie, obviously. Still, she is certainly more of a celeb than the people you're talking about, and regarding those, I make you 100% right.

You're long odds against, Keith. She has to be nailed on to have a relapse, and go mental on the bugle, unfortunately for her family.

She wasn't in said pop group for long though once she snared a boyzone/westlife???  (think westlife - showing my age here haha) himbo (albeit the fat one).  She knew easier money lay elsewhere from a very early age than actually using her sparse talents.

You are right though Marky she is way more talented than most of the 2016 lolcelebs which is quite worrying what her and Jordan have built in the last 15 years celeb wise.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:40:05 AM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 01:39:11 AM »

She's got 15 years on me and about 15 stone too.

I'd definitely back myself to pop my clogs first at 4/6. There has to be some hope she finds hapiness and contentment. Then she'd be 1/33 to outlast me.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 01:41:19 AM »

I'd definitely back myself to pop my clogs first at 4/6. There has to be some hope she finds hapiness and contentment. Then she'd be 1/33 to outlast me.

You forgetting she is female as well and that probably adds another 5 years on average.  You know she is 35 Keith? 
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 01:43:08 AM »

You forgetting she is female as well and that probably adds another 5 years on average.  You know she is 35 Keith? 

Is she good on clay?

Looking like I'm a bet at 8/15 at this rate.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 01:45:44 AM »

You forgetting she is female as well and that probably adds another 5 years on average.  You know she is 35 Keith?  

Is she good on clay?

Looking like I'm a bet at 8/15 at this rate.

Most wagons won't have a clue what the clay reference is!!!  They will think Kerry is a good potter because she is from Warrington (semi close to the Potteries).  If she was a tennis pro surely she would be a clay court dirt ball baseliner given her build?  Cant imagine her being too effective on the grass.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:48:01 AM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 01:47:49 AM »

She wasn't in said pop group for long though once she snared a boyzone/westlife???  (think westlife - showing my age here haha) himbo (albeit the fat one).  She knew easier money lay elsewhere from a very early age than actually using her sparse talents.

Yeah, Brian McFadden was the one she married Cheesy

He was on 'Sunday Brunch' a few weeks back, with one of the Boyzone lads, and they're doing some form of tour.

Had to get Wiki on the go for a mooch about, and she was there for 4/7 years. Then they reformed in 2012, for some TV show, and it went well, so ended up doing some tours.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2016, 01:49:24 AM »

He was on 'Sunday Brunch' a few weeks back, with one of the Boyzone lads, and they're doing some form of tour.

Had to get Wiki on the go for a mooch about, and she was there for 4/7 years. Then they reformed in 2012, for some TV show, and it went well, so ended up doing some tours.

Always goes well when you got your 3rd bankruptcy case to deal with at 35!  Brian must wake up most days and think 'how am i the only multi millionaire boy band member in history who actually dated the ugliest bird of his life whilst i was bang in my prime and somehow i married her and had 2 kids with her as well?'  He will date fitter birds when he is 65 and potless than he choose to marry in his prime!  He can't even say she was classy/educated/good mother/wife material.  He literally has no excuses in the world for his choice.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 01:54:45 AM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2016, 01:49:30 AM »

Cocaine is a helluva drug!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2016, 01:50:53 AM »

Always goes well when you got your 3rd bankruptcy case to deal with at 35!

I thought you got hammered if you went bankrupt a 2nd time, nevermind a third.

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2016, 11:41:30 AM »

Would you back yourself to out live Kerry?  Think i would even though i have an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and she got nearly 10 years on me.  Pretty sure we will see the evidence when she dies with our own eyes.  It would be a really sad situation if chancers like her got the proper talented celeb treatment when they die.  Says a lot about how celeb culture has changed in the past 15 years since BB started.

Jade goody?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 81 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: