blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:13:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  2016/17 rumourmill and confirmed transfers
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2016/17 rumourmill and confirmed transfers  (Read 63865 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2016, 01:32:08 AM »

who is going where when and for how much

marhez to arsenal for £25 million?
oxlade-chamberlain and walcott to the saints for peanuts?
mane to man u
wanyama to arsenal

are the ones i am reading by the southampton facing press

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 01:50:10 AM »

KP to play for South Africa?
Danny Cipriani for Rio?
Jos Buttler to be highest paid Brit in IPL 2017?
Courtney Lawes disgraced from rugby union as its revealed he actually didn't go to a public school. Urrgh lol  Wink
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2016, 03:48:32 AM »

Why would Mahrez want to take a step down?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2016, 06:15:55 AM »

Danny Ward from Liverpool to Huddersfield

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 08:57:05 AM »

Love the Arsenal rumours every year. Gets the fans all excited and they go on to buy one or two lower league French kids and their season is over before it starts again.

Tough one for Leicester as Kante and Mahrez will be in high demand. But their owners are billionaires and the team spirit is amazing so hopefully they'll all stay together. But this is football.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 09:04:13 AM »

Carl jenkinson will be the big summer signing for arsenal when he returns from his loan
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 09:19:22 AM »

Love the Arsenal rumours every year. Gets the fans all excited and they go on to buy one or two lower league French kids and their season is over before it starts again.

Tough one for Leicester as Kante and Mahrez will be in high demand. But their owners are billionaires and the team spirit is amazing so hopefully they'll all stay together. But this is football.

Mahrez won't be leaving yet. Will give it a year, possibly January and then we will have to cash in as he won't sign his next contract. nor should he. Barca/real/psg await, not arsenal or other English options

Kante much more likely to. Heavily in demand, manageable release clause and misses France. PSG most likely

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 10:12:32 AM »

Confirmed Watford additions

Doucoure
Penaranda
Success

And apparently there will be a new manager as well.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2016, 10:47:09 AM »

Arsenal and Tottenham rumoured to be leading the race for Wimbledon's Ryan Sweeney, ahead of other PL clubs such as Liverpool, West Ham and Burnley.

Inaccurate article here: http://the72.co.uk/53396/north-london-powerhouses-target-league-two-sensation/

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2016, 10:52:17 AM »

It doesn't get us that excited - we know we are linked with all the players under the sun but never sign any. 

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2016, 01:17:16 PM »

Mahrez won't be leaving yet. Will give it a year, possibly January and then we will have to cash in as he won't sign his next contract. nor should he. Barca/real/psg await, not arsenal or other English options

Kante much more likely to. Heavily in demand, manageable release clause and misses France. PSG most likely

I'd be pretty surprised if he went to any of these teams. Foreign teams are going to have to pay way more for signings from English teams now. Barca aren't/(can't?) going to spend a fortune on a bench player, PSG have two very good wide players already as do Real, who also only seemingly want to sign superstars. The fans will riot if Mahrez is their big summer signing.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »

disagree, Mahrez is good enough at only 25 years old to go to one of these teams, play his fair share of games and the acquiring team gets 5+ years out of him.

ronaldo is 31, zlatan is 34 even messi is 28/suarez 29. there are vacancies coming at some of these teams in the attacking areas

we will be very reluctant to sell anyone into other PL teams. we don't need to sell anyone but of course if a player is unhappy then that's a factor, if they indeed become so

Kante is more likely to go sooner, as his contract expires sooner 

My eyes are open wide
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 01:36:07 PM »

Yeh I can see a huge tussle for Kante. Nearly every "big" team needs a player like him and he's quality. Dare to guess a price he'll go for?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 01:40:59 PM »

Yeh I can see a huge tussle for Kante. Nearly every "big" team needs a player like him and he's quality. Dare to guess a price he'll go for?

there aren't many Kante's around

He's 25, rarely misses a game, great character in the dressing room it is said.

i am told he has a £20m release clause, which would have seemed unrealistic when we bought him.if that if true it is the price to start at

i expect bidding will go beyond that

He's not that standard yet but Makalele (the most often used comparison as a player) played over 450 games for psg, real, chelsea

arguably he could offer more in the attacking third than makalele, but we'll see

i'd expect a similar sort of career at similar sorts of clubs

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »

there aren't many Kante's around

He's 25, rarely misses a game, great character in the dressing room it is said.

i am told he has a £20m release clause, which would have seemed unrealistic when we bought him.if that if true it is the price to start at

i expect bidding will go beyond that

He's not that standard yet but Makalele (the most often used comparison as a player) played over 450 games for psg, real, chelsea

arguably he could offer more in the attacking third than makalele, but we'll see

i'd expect a similar sort of career at similar sorts of clubs

If it's a release clause surely they all just bid 20 million and then they can all talk to him.  No need to bid higher.  Just do your competitive bidding via the wage.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: