blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:27:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Manchester Arena bombing
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester Arena bombing  (Read 71094 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 05, 2017, 08:02:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobinson/videos/1027617387374315/

Is there anything in this video that anyone disagrees with?

Yep, they should arrest that extremist ***** in front of the school with the mike.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 05, 2017, 08:59:14 PM »

What
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2017, 10:44:26 PM »

surely theres nothing to disagree with in that link i posted
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2017, 11:36:58 PM »

There is a violent criminal with multiple convictions advocating vigilante justice against men who has been convicted of no offences. 

There is no evidence presented of who lives at that address other than a police car outside. 

Neither you nor Tommy Robinson know the full extent of the measures that have been taken against the unpleasant man that Robinson says he is doorstepping, nor do we know what damage this video has done to those measures. 

I suspect the World would be a better place if people thought for 5 seconds before giving Tommy Robinson and Abu Haleema any publicity.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2017, 12:09:18 AM »

There is a violent criminal with multiple convictions advocating vigilante justice against men who has been convicted of no offences. 

There is no evidence presented of who lives at that address other than a police car outside. 

Neither you nor Tommy Robinson know the full extent of the measures that have been taken against the unpleasant man that Robinson says he is doorstepping, nor do we know what damage this video has done to those measures. 

I suspect the World would be a better place if people thought for 5 seconds before giving Tommy Robinson and Abu Haleema any publicity.

not think that after what he said on whatever show on channel 4(i havent seen it) he should be locked up
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2017, 12:21:52 AM »

I'm sure many on here couldn't expand their mind 1mm past political correctness and watch it but it's very interesting and gives a different perspective of him.

You have a strangely condescending attitude for a man whose statements have been repeatedly pierced throughout the thread.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2017, 01:54:06 AM »

Thread is incredible.

Gets better by the day.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2017, 02:59:45 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/skynews/videos/1782799511734638/

I'd hope all of the people that were with him in the video are arrested, probably not though until they actually commit a crime
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2017, 08:48:00 AM »

There is a very interesting video posted on Facecloth from the Britain First Leader, which, if true, and clearly a big if, where he states in a lot of their rallies/counter rallies, he claims to have come face to face with a couple of these bombers/suicide killers on several occasions. He named the people responsible and says they have been following them for quite some time. They were not people no one had ever heard of before, or only known to counter terrorism police, they were openly spreading hate.

These are rallies where the radicals are shouting about the death of the UK etc.

Now we all know that these rallies happen, and if this IS the case, its a pretty damning problem, if these Terrorists are as openly blatant in their hatred and yet still let loose to plot and execute these horrendous acts.

I am sat watching the TV listening to more politicians just talking about defeating extremism, and you just wonder if anyone has the balls for it.

I myself was very taken by the video, and was tempted to share it, but didn't, for fear of all the negative reaction I would get. But at some point no matter how much we have been told to hate these groups, there must be a point where they are correct.

Makes you think.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2017, 09:03:10 AM »

Any chance we're getting carried away here? I can think of 34 deaths at the hands of Islamic extremists in the UK since 2005. Between 2005 and 2014 4069 pedestrians were killed in RTA's, I don't have numbers after 2014. Shouldn't we be more concerned about finding a way to ensure people obey speed limits?
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 06, 2017, 09:28:41 AM »

Any chance we're getting carried away here? I can think of 34 deaths at the hands of Islamic extremists in the UK since 2005. Between 2005 and 2014 4069 pedestrians were killed in RTA's, I don't have numbers after 2014. Shouldn't we be more concerned about finding a way to ensure people obey speed limits?

I'm not trying to belittle what happened of course, it's tragic and very worrying but we can't lose perspective. The answer virtually never lies at the extremes of our society. Some of the stuff ITT is just wtf.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 06, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »

I'm not trying to belittle what happened of course, it's tragic and very worrying but we can't lose perspective. The answer virtually never lies at the extremes of our society. Some of the stuff ITT is just wtf.

I think you comment about WTF is correct, mainly comparing RTAs with terrorism......

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 06, 2017, 09:44:15 AM »

I think you comment about WTF is correct, mainly comparing RTAs with terrorism......

The two things obviously aren't similar or related. I thought the relative numbers of people killed was a reasonable means to try and bring perspective though. No worries if you don't agree but I don't think what I tried to do was wtf worthy.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 06, 2017, 09:44:46 AM »

leaving aside the ludicrous tommy robinson (i cannot believe he is being espoused in here as a credible commentator, he's a racist, with five criminal convictions)

khurram butt and the like

born in the UK

No criminal record

suspected of being radicalised, been reported by concerned citizens

--

what are we proposing to do?

surely not intern on the off-chance that they "might" do something?

guantanamo bay type solution?

deport? to where? they are British

what is a workable solution here?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 06, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »

leaving aside the ludicrous tommy robinson (i cannot believe he is being espoused in here as a credible commentator, he's a racist, with five criminal convictions)

khurram butt and the like

born in the UK

No criminal record

suspected of being radicalised, been reported by concerned citizens

--

what are we proposing to do?

surely not intern on the off-chance that they "might" do something?

guantanamo bay type solution?

deport? to where? they are British

what is a workable solution here?

I am sorry but all this dancing round is the reason this sort of thing is able to happen in the first place.

If we mark down Hate Marches, as illegal in the first place, we imprison all that attend....thems the rules, you break them you go to prison.

As the death toll increases, doing nothing at the risk of upsetting a few liberal/wishy washy minded folk, wont really bother the majority of decent law abiding citizens.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: