blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:03:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101806 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: July 14, 2018, 07:28:39 AM »

Tony Miles, chip leader with 4 left in the WSOP Main, appears to be a Seahawks fan. Russell Wilson, perhaps?

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 23, 2018, 12:16:14 PM »

Johnny Manziel going to make his CFL debut early Saturday morning 00.30 UK time in the Hamilton Tigercats pre season game. Will be No.2 QB behind Masoli but looks likely to get plenty of action. He has done all the right things and said all the right things so far so I'm looking forward to seeing if he still has the game.

Hopefully BT Sport will have most of the reg season games again this season if anyone with NFL withdrawal wants something to watch.

Incredibly Johnny just got traded by Hamilton to Montreal  for 2!! first round picks plus 2 good Montreal players with  2 good Hamilton players also following Manziel to Montreal.

Given he didn’t even get on the field for Hamilton in a regular season game because their starting QB is very good and just tied the league record for most consecutive 300 yard games (9) it looks an incredible price to pay for him. Montreal desperately need a QB but to give up 2 first round picks when QB’s like James Franklin who is now the starter in Toronto were traded for much less.

Add in the point that almost every CFL player has it in their contract that they can leave if NFL teams want to sign them, so even if he is a great success in Montreal they might lose him to the NFL anyway. The good thing is Manziel should finally get a long rein and a great chance to prove he still has it.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 27, 2018, 12:19:10 AM »

From Twitter

Coach- Michael Irvin is snorting cocaine in the locker room.

Jerry Jones- ok

Coach- Greg Hardy just beat his girlfriend.

Jerry Jones- no prob

Coach- Kaepernick kneeled to bring awareness to social inj...

Jerry Jones- MY PLAYERS WILL STAND WITH THE TOE ON THE LINE I MEAN IT!

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: August 01, 2018, 08:50:04 AM »

The guys over at Redzonesports have Lamar Jackson set at 5/4 to start any game this season. Am I wrong in thinking that's going to happen? Flacco isn't the best or the fittest QB out there. Lose a few games and the pressure will be on to change QB

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 01, 2018, 09:45:29 AM »

The guys over at Redzonesports have Lamar Jackson set at 5/4 to start any game this season. Am I wrong in thinking that's going to happen? Flacco isn't the best or the fittest QB out there. Lose a few games and the pressure will be on to change QB

Can't find this on the site. Where is it?

Def the wrong side of evens.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: August 01, 2018, 07:54:44 PM »

Not sure if you found it, someone has as its moved down a tick to 11/10. On the #YourZone bit on American football. Probably a few on there you can find value on.

I've asked for o/u Landry, hoping for around 1,000 on it

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 01, 2018, 08:46:54 PM »

Not sure if you found it, someone has as its moved down a tick to 11/10. On the #YourZone bit on American football. Probably a few on there you can find value on.

Has to be the worst mobile site of them all.

Took me 10 minutes after you said where it was.

Harrumph.

11/10 still wrong.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 08:48:38 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2018, 10:04:39 PM »

Harrumph.

11/10 still wrong.

Yeah I struggled to find it on the mobile site too, remarkably easy on desktop though!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2018, 10:16:11 PM »

Harrumph.

11/10 still wrong.

Yeah I struggled to find it on the mobile site too, remarkably easy on desktop though!

They have Baltimore priced up at 5/8 not to make the playoffs. Who's starting week 17?

Plenty of situations where Flacco starts all 16 games, but anything less than a decent start and he's under a lot of pressure.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 10:21:37 PM by Tal » Logged

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: August 01, 2018, 11:34:37 PM »

Cheers Tal, was looking for backup on it. I don't actually have a RZ account yet, waiting a couple of weeks to do the welcome bonus because you've to go stake 7x in 30 days and with just preseason I'd rather wait and catch the first week of regular season at the end of that 30 days, they have said they'll be doing a couple more welcome offers over the coming weeks too

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 02, 2018, 02:58:47 PM »

Feels like a good spot if Jackson comes through pre season injury free..
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 13, 2018, 11:56:43 PM »

Seahawks v Raiders game moved to Wembley as Spurs delay opening of new stadium due to safety issues
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: August 19, 2018, 01:32:48 PM »

Nothing of interest in the Skybet specials/RaB stuff Tal/Cavey?

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 19, 2018, 01:47:50 PM »

I'm still doing a few things at the moment in prep, but I'm hoping there are a few more markets to come up (like worst record).

If you can get Harrison Buttker for most kicking points at anything bigger than 12/1, I would say that's a good bet. 16s with Scuy is very generous.

Had the most field goal attempts last year and the offense is better now. He's not a big name but did very well in his 13 games.

I have Kerryon Johnson and Anthony Miller at various prices up to 80/1 for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Related to Johnson is a bet on Matt Patricia for Coach of the Year at 40/1.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #314 on: August 20, 2018, 08:19:09 PM »

I'm still doing a few things at the moment in prep, but I'm hoping there are a few more markets to come up (like worst record).

If you can get Harrison Buttker for most kicking points at anything bigger than 12/1, I would say that's a good bet. 16s with Scuy is very generous.

Had the most field goal attempts last year and the offense is better now. He's not a big name but did very well in his 13 games.

I have Kerryon Johnson and Anthony Miller at various prices up to 80/1 for Offensive Rookie of the Year. Related to Johnson is a bet on Matt Patricia for Coach of the Year at 40/1.

I'm probably going to do a Request a bet roundup some time later this week if I get time. I've got a few already I like the look of, but will dive into it a little more

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: