blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:06:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  NFL Thread 2018/19
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NFL Thread 2018/19  (Read 101753 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: June 07, 2020, 02:00:45 PM »

Any thoughts on Darius Leonard DPOY of the year? Seems like a few ways he can put up the stats needed to win it, he’s on course for some all time LB numbers over his first 3 years. Probably a better Colts team this year, easy to think of ways that will help. The 66/1 looks to be too big.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:15:15 PM by kukushkin88 » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 07, 2020, 02:16:12 PM »

Any thoughts on Darius Leonard DPOY of the year? Seems like a few ways he can up the stats needed to win it, he’s on course for some all time LB numbers over his first 3 years. Probably a better Colts team this year, easy to think of ways that will help. The 66/1 looks to be too big.

Hard to dismiss a bet at that price, especially when we know the judges do like Leonard, following his DROTY win.

I'm not a Rivers fan, but I would think they will be trying to be more pass-minded on offense, which probably means a run-tackling linebacker is a less prominent part of the highlights package. If Rivers fails, that changes and Leonard is in business.

All very theoretical, so 66/1 for a certain starter and leader in a decent team is never far off a bit of value.

At the fancy prices, a similar principle would apply to Leighton Vander Esch at 100/1.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:17:52 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 08, 2020, 04:10:46 PM »

ESPN did a draft assuming every NFL player was available to be picked. Some interesting choices. Here's Round 1:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29234387/re-drafting-nfl-picked-128-foundational-players-all-32-teams

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 09, 2020, 05:02:21 PM »

Very impressive looking place.

Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 27, 2020, 11:40:06 AM »

ESPN did a draft assuming every NFL player was available to be picked. Some interesting choices. Here's Round 1:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29234387/re-drafting-nfl-picked-128-foundational-players-all-32-teams

I know it's impossible to do this in such a way that everyone agrees, but in a list of the 32 most valuable playing assets in the league they've got Teddy Bridgewater? Ryan Tannehill?
Stevef31

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 27, 2020, 11:40:48 AM »

Very impressive looking place.
Beautiful.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: July 13, 2020, 08:44:28 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53390944

redskins in for name change

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #712 on: August 19, 2020, 04:44:55 PM »

Looks like there's very little chance of the season not kicking off on time now, so I've been making my way through divisional previews. They're bulky as they usually are once I get going, but AFC North, East and South all on site now with odds and the player prop markets related to each team.

Seems like the vast majority of games won't have fans in place, however a few teams seem desperate to get some in there, Dallas unsurprisingly the most vocal about getting fans in there.

For my team, I'm not expecting a massive year, they may well double their win total from last year, but unfortunately with the mess of an off-season and already suffering injuries, as the Bengals always do, it's not looking as rosy as it did just after the draft. We've got one of the best college QBs in history starting, AJ Green hopefully back (already resting a tight hammy...) our top pick from last year on the offensive line, a re-vamped defense, but facing a tough schedule and in a really tough division. Facing some very tough pass rushes in the opening few games as well.

Side note: the Texans have the toughest opening schedule by quite a way with the Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers and Vikings. Requested odds on all of them losing from Skybet, useslss at 11/4.

Managed to get 14s on Alex Smith CBPOTY - He just needs to take the field, even if it's a knee to win it. Down to now, although apparently he was 66 earlier in the season!

I've seen that Tighty had a good season at betting emporium and that they're season long offering is available at the moment too. Fingers crossed we get a whole season.

Talk of games being moved to Saturday evenings without College going ahead which would be interesting, but would detract from Redzone, I guess as long as it's just the one game moving then I'm fine with it, but Redzone is the greatest thing in sports and I love my Sunday evenings!

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: September 06, 2020, 02:40:59 PM »

Getting there now guys, has anyone got any thoughts on the season?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: September 06, 2020, 03:40:16 PM »

Getting there now guys, has anyone got any thoughts on the season?

new thread needed for new season and its going to be wierd with covid my only 2 thoughts

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: September 08, 2020, 02:52:37 PM »

what happens if say 6/7 from one team get Covid. Is there a threshold for a postponement? Is it just tough luck and they have to hit the waiver wire.

Also if a match can't happen, how can they reschedule - where are the slots? Have games been postponed in previous seasons for any reason and where did they fit them in?
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: September 08, 2020, 05:23:12 PM »

what happens if say 6/7 from one team get Covid. Is there a threshold for a postponement? Is it just tough luck and they have to hit the waiver wire.

Also if a match can't happen, how can they reschedule - where are the slots? Have games been postponed in previous seasons for any reason and where did they fit them in?

It's all a bit finger in the air at the moment. There are options like extending the season if there is a league wide delay to players will just have to play games if a few players have tested positive but the rest haven't.  To full blown cancelled if  as yet undetermined amount of Covid cases affect the same team..

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: September 30, 2020, 09:42:24 PM »

steelers titans games this weekend has been postponed due to covid don't think it will be the last this season

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 02, 2020, 03:16:08 PM »

anyone know of any uk bookies who do nfl teaser bets

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 02, 2020, 03:19:47 PM »

anyone know of any uk bookies who do nfl teaser bets

its ok Bet365 just needed to update my settings and a whole new world has just opened

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: