blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:14:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: schoolgirl who joined IS but wants to come home.  (Read 60215 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2019, 02:55:44 PM »

adz is on skynews at the minute going bonkers.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2019, 04:58:37 PM »

Nah, been busy golfing.

Was it a good blow up then?

Links?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2019, 05:12:19 PM »

Nah, been busy golfing.

Links?

No idea who thee guy was but he sounded like you and Woodsey after 20 pints of Stella going off on one.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2019, 05:14:28 PM »

Nah, been busy golfing.

Links?

No idea who thee guy was but he sounded like you and Woodsey after 20 pints of Stella going off on one.

I’d be in a ditch after about 12! 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2019, 05:16:23 PM »

Nah, been busy golfing.

Links?

Oh

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 20, 2019, 07:03:51 PM »

She struck me as a classic sociopath in her interview, kind of the perfect target for stuff like this...

It's a totally miserable situation I can't come to an opinion on it, on the one hand you have someone who has actively supported and i imagine contributed to serious terrorism, for whom is going to cost a lot of money to take care off...

Then on the other hand you have a heavily pregnant 19yr old girl, who will be left in possibly the most dangerous place in the world. Part of the UKs ideology is that won't happen to UK citizens...

its horrible, makes me so sad there is enough hate in the world that this stuff can happen.

I kinda feel like the greater good might be to refuse here, set a precedent that might need setting. Politically its another impossible spot, I hate Theresa May and think this government is horrible but fuck they have run pretty terrible.

So much sense in one post. This exactly.

The idea that a government can ‘run bad’ makes sense only inasmuch that they keep getting 75BBs in pre as 40/60 dogs, and they aren’t Ali Mallu winning any of them.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 20, 2019, 07:39:36 PM »

Nah, been busy golfing.

Links?

Parkland

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2019, 03:02:43 AM »

She struck me as a classic sociopath in her interview, kind of the perfect target for stuff like this...

It's a totally miserable situation I can't come to an opinion on it, on the one hand you have someone who has actively supported and i imagine contributed to serious terrorism, for whom is going to cost a lot of money to take care off...

Then on the other hand you have a heavily pregnant 19yr old girl, who will be left in possibly the most dangerous place in the world. Part of the UKs ideology is that won't happen to UK citizens...

its horrible, makes me so sad there is enough hate in the world that this stuff can happen.

I kinda feel like the greater good might be to refuse here, set a precedent that might need setting. Politically its another impossible spot, I hate Theresa May and think this government is horrible but fuck they have run pretty terrible.

The idea that a government can ‘run bad’ makes sense only inasmuch that they keep getting 75BBs in pre as 40/60 dogs, and they aren’t Ali Mallu winning any of them.

I mean i believe she'd have fucked up in any set of circumstances but just so happens TM has prime minister'd during a period where no single person alive or dead would have been able to do a successful job.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2019, 08:13:38 AM »

I mean i believe she'd have fucked up in any set of circumstances but just so happens TM has prime minister'd during a period where no single person alive or dead would have been able to do a successful job.

Maggie would have got us what we wanted. scared

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2019, 08:19:02 AM »

It is an amazing situation they’ve created (the Conservatives did it all themselves), where the 2nd half of that sentence is true. @Adz Maggie would never have done something as ridiculous as the referendum, so it’s redundant but she’d have exactly as much control over the outcome as May.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2019, 08:58:33 AM »

It is an amazing situation they’ve created (the Conservatives did it all themselves), where the 2nd half of that sentence is true. @Adz Maggie would never have done something as ridiculous as the referendum, so it’s redundant but she’d have exactly as much control over the outcome as May.

Standard Kush

Tories did it all themselves. Let me guess, the Tories did it to Labour too? Surely they did it to themselves too?Huh???

I'm pretty sure you aren't old enough to remember Maggie if you make that comment so easily. Junker would have shit himself......

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2019, 09:37:34 AM »

Standard Kush

Tories did it all themselves. Let me guess, the Tories did it to Labour too? Surely they did it to themselves too?Huh???

I'm pretty sure you aren't old enough to remember Maggie if you make that comment so easily. Junker would have shit himself......

The current situation vis a vis the EU is very much Tory made. Given that they have been in government’ for the past 9 years it’s hard to pin the blame on anyone else domestically.

Maggie wouldn’t have got us into this position, but she’d have made a far better fist of resolving it if called upon .

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2019, 09:38:53 AM »

Standard Kush

They called the referendum, Brexit is the crisis that makes being PM an impossible job. I remember Maggie well, I even grudgingly admired some things about her, she couldn’t have done anything about this.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2019, 10:13:17 AM »

The current situation is Tory made?

They called the referendum?

What actually happened was the Tories presented their General Election manifesto with a pledge to hold a referendum.

So the people of the UK who voted for this pledge created the situation and called the referendum. Then the people of the UK reinforced that decision in the referendum itself.

Trying to twist this situation into a political party scenario blatantly ignores the will of the people.

Sure thing the Tories have contributed to the current situation but equally responsible are the negligent opposition, divisions across all parties and Euro hardliners.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »

It was actually the Lib-Dems(who?) who insisted on the Referendum as a condition of their support to form the coalition with Cameron.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: