blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 02:50:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5510 5511 5512 5513 [5514] 5515 5516 5517 5518 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13509034 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82695 on: July 14, 2014, 10:35:37 AM »

£233 profit on £2701 bet on 84 bets, ROI 8.6%

That is very good, imo, especially considering that overall, it was very much a bookies bonanza, with so many draws, & the multiples mostly failing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #82696 on: July 14, 2014, 10:45:59 AM »

Good news on the BB front.

There are only four girls left, one of whom is a nae-channer in Kimberly.

There's a twist coming tomorrow, when one gets kicked out and three get stuck in, but it's not clear yet whether they're in for the duration or just for a week/few days.

The [ ] lovely Danielle is now 3/1 for top girly, so we're in a position to trade out. Suggest we leave it until later in the week though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #82697 on: July 14, 2014, 11:33:28 AM »

Ross Barkley is 2/1 with Scuy (who?) and 3/1 with Unibrow to be a Man City player by the end of the summer.

"All of which makes Barkley desirable to England’s top clubs, and according to James Nursey in The Daily Mirror, Manchester City are set to launch a £25 million bid to sign him from Goodison Park this summer"

Much better, though, Sid have Man City at 6/1 to be his next club (no time limits). Padraig, who get wayyyyyyyy too many mentions on here for a firm of non-bookmakers that none of us are able to bet with, go 5/1. Either price looks pleasing for those that can.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82698 on: July 14, 2014, 12:18:04 PM »

Patrick Power are claiming that the winner of the commentary cliche betting was "Die Mannshaft" at 14/1. I didn't hear that at all!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82699 on: July 14, 2014, 12:28:02 PM »

Patrick Power are claiming that the winner of the commentary cliche betting was "Die Mannshaft" at 14/1. I didn't hear that at all!

after about 2 minutes. Mowbray said it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #82700 on: July 14, 2014, 12:37:01 PM »

Don't think fred ever got on for India to win the test series.  Sportingbet have gone 9/4, pretty much everyone else has held at 7/4 or 15/8.  Worth £40 if fred can get that much on with sportingbet?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #82701 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:01 PM »

Whoscored.com just tweeted this

Looks like the saver was just a win (somehow)

Does look like quite an attacking team, that

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #82702 on: July 14, 2014, 01:19:01 PM »

Whilst working on my Open portfolio, one name keeps popping up time after time when looking at past Opens, ability to play links etc.

Miguel Angel Jimenez.

Now I doubt that he can break his Majors duck here, but at the prices and 8 places available, he has to go in our team.

His Open record is superb. Top 30 placing for last 5+ years. Last time it was held here he was 41st after carding the joint second best First round score.

To my eyes he is playing as well as ever, despite being over 50 now, having won twice already this year, including finally winning his native Spanish Open

Whilst he never troubled the leaders this weekend, he finished pleasingly with a 69.

He is top ten in the scrambling stats, which is always nice going into a links tourny.

He is 90-1 with Betty SB with 8 places.

If I could break the habit of a lifetime, he even looks great value at 4/7 to be top senior too.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #82703 on: July 14, 2014, 02:16:09 PM »

they've just moved him out to 100.....

Obv have to wait until the draw/weather clear, but I like him better with Satan as first round leader @100-1 with 6 places.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #82704 on: July 14, 2014, 02:37:50 PM »

they've just moved him out to 100.....

Obv have to wait until the draw/weather clear, but I like him better with Satan as first round leader @100-1 with 6 places.

Nice to see my hot streak can still move markets! Cheesy

Yup, I have him and Bobby K lined up for the Round one leader.

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #82705 on: July 14, 2014, 02:45:21 PM »

Picked up a copy of Enemy Number One by Patrick Veitch, nearly through it now. If any of the elders/regular contributors  would like it when I'm done pls pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post.      edit: SORRY BOOK GONE NOW

Interested me by the way that he describes pressing hard and upping his bets in weeks when he felt "In form"  - is there any such thing in gambling , does anyone subscribe to this?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:16:37 PM by simonnatur » Logged

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #82706 on: July 14, 2014, 02:54:03 PM »

Picked up a copy of Enemy Number One by Patrick Veitch, nearly through it now. If any of the elders/regular contributors  would like it when I'm done pls pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Interested me by the way that he describes pressing hard and upping his bets in weeks when he felt "In form"  - is there any such thing in gambling , does anyone subscribe to this?

I think in poker terms Doyle would call this a "rush" and tended to play more hands if he was running good.

I have always tended to be the opposite and just cut my stakes when I am finding it hard to find the winners. Whether that is right or wrong, I know not, but it always helps me.

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #82707 on: July 14, 2014, 03:11:16 PM »

Picked up a copy of Enemy Number One by Patrick Veitch, nearly through it now. If any of the elders/regular contributors  would like it when I'm done pls pm me your address and I'll pop it in the post.

In a sense I do. I mostly only bet on greyhound racing which a huge part of is trying to decipher the race and sometimes I'm better at reading the race than at other times.

"In form" could also be a mental thing. Having the desire to study races in more depth etc could mean you are in form, albeit mental form.

To conclude - I'm not sure
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #82708 on: July 14, 2014, 03:21:04 PM »

Contador out of Tour de France
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82709 on: July 14, 2014, 03:25:51 PM »

Contador out of Tour de France

Valverde will not have a better opportunity for top 3.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Pages: 1 ... 5510 5511 5512 5513 [5514] 5515 5516 5517 5518 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: