blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 04:25:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1281819 times)
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #9150 on: August 16, 2014, 05:02:02 PM »

Will Ryan McLaughlin feature this season or go out on loan again?

Not heard or seen anything about him during preseason, so guess the plan is to loan him out again. He's not got a first team squad number (don't think so anyway) .

43 number according to website

Carpe Diem
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9151 on: August 16, 2014, 06:57:16 PM »

Would have thought we'd have seen more of him in preseason if he was in Rodger's plans. Guess we'll see.

In other news:

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/168869-moreno-xabi-alonso-told-me-to-join-lfc

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9152 on: August 17, 2014, 12:57:53 PM »

Liverpool XI in full: Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Ibe, Can, Lambert.

Start as we mean to go on , clean sheet please lads.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #9153 on: August 17, 2014, 01:05:37 PM »

Liverpool XI in full: Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Gerrard, Lucas, Henderson, Coutinho, Sterling, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Allen, Ibe, Can, Lambert.

Start as we mean to go on , clean sheet please lads.

And no 89min penalty to worry about either please!!

Carpe Diem
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9154 on: August 17, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »

From twitter:

*Pre Game Negative Fact* Southampton won 1-0 at Anfield last year. They’ve won 2 of their last 4 trips to Anfield.

*Pre Game Negative Fact* LFC have only won one in the last five opening games of the season.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9155 on: August 17, 2014, 01:33:14 PM »

From twitter:

*Pre Game Negative Fact* Southampton won 1-0 at Anfield last year. They’ve won 2 of their last 4 trips to Anfield.

*Pre Game Negative Fact* LFC have only won one in the last five opening games of the season.

GTFO Boshi

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9156 on: August 17, 2014, 01:38:13 PM »

From twitter:

GTFO Boshi

Manu hadn't lost an opening game for 40-odd years until yesterday.  The past is history (as they say).

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9157 on: August 17, 2014, 01:46:41 PM »

Martin Luther King Jr
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9158 on: August 17, 2014, 01:48:39 PM »

COYR!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9159 on: August 17, 2014, 02:46:08 PM »

Reverse bok working so far Smiley

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9160 on: August 17, 2014, 04:36:48 PM »

Well that was a struggle.

Obviously not Brenda's first choice eleven but should still have been good enough to record a comfortable win IMHO

Thought Lovren looked a quality centreback , and after a shaky start Manquillo coped well enough.

I was surprised that we started the game so slowly , and we never really adopted the intensity that served us so well last season.

Still 3 points when you don't play particularly well are always welcome.

Onwards and upwards.

Martin Luther King Jr
relaedgc

View Profile
« Reply #9161 on: August 17, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »

Got the points, but I wasn't overly impressed.

Thought Manquillo and Lovren were good, and definitely a positive addition to defense though.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
Friedrich Nietzsche
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #9162 on: August 17, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »

I'd be happy enough with that if I were you lot. You were terrible in the first game last year, although you still won.
And getting the 3 points, when I think your main rival for that 4th place (Man Utd) lost, is a great start.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #9163 on: August 17, 2014, 04:58:17 PM »

Definitely need another option/dimension up front.  I thought the defence when called upon done ok.  GK still looks suspect but very good at times, he is only ever going to get better though.  Will take time for the defensive partnership to gel so 3 points early is massive.  Is this new boy Moreno a leftback?  Johnson isn't the answer there. 
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9164 on: August 17, 2014, 05:04:08 PM »

Definitely need another option/dimension up front.  I thought the defence when called upon done ok.  GK still looks suspect but very good at times, he is only ever going to get better though.  Will take time for the defensive partnership to gel so 3 points early is massive.  Is this new boy Moreno a leftback?  Johnson isn't the answer there. 

Yes Moreno is a left back.

Johnson is not the answer anywhere.

Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: