blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:35:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 3116 3117 [3118] 3119 3120 3121 3122 ... 3778 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6295938 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46755 on: July 26, 2016, 11:56:57 AM »

no rush tikay but no sign as yet

Morning John.

That's simply not possible. I spent a lot of time designing an infallible Spreadsheet to ensure everyone was paid promptly & properly, & devoted 3 hours of "DO NOT DISTURB" on Sunday morning to paying everyone. (Except Evil Pie, obv).

Soon as I saw your post last night (I was busy pokering at the time) I checked my infallible Spreadsheet & my Bank Account. And it confirmed, - beyond any doubt  - that I had somehow forgotten to pay you.

Anyway, I eventually made the payment last night & it is now confirmed on my Bank Account thing that it has left my account.

Apologies. Mere's fault, obv.

good morning tony

no sign still maybe went to an old account? should be going to account ending 0253

thanks

Bugger.

The account details I had for you ended in 9300.

Send me a PM with the new Account Details, please, & I'll insta-ship again.

Sorry if you sent me the new details, but that's the only account I have set up for you on my Online Banking.

Amazing how this payment has got so messed up, I got most if not all of the others right first time. Probably.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46756 on: July 26, 2016, 12:06:51 PM »

Really want to put the staking returns to bed so we can get back to interesting stuff, but for the sake of clarirty, I think everyone has been sorted now, the only exceptions being....

horsey - awaiting new Bank Details. Will sort immediately I receive them.

scotty77, aka Ryan Spittles. I'm working with Ryan tonight, so we'll sort it out tonight. 

Anyone who thinks they have not been paid, or properly paid, let me know please, otherwise that's it, sorted.

Amen to that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46757 on: July 26, 2016, 12:58:14 PM »

Brooklands museum today

Click to see full-size image.

what is about to happen?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46758 on: July 26, 2016, 02:03:32 PM »

Brooklands museum today

what is about to happen?

Looks like it's about to piss down.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46759 on: July 26, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »

Brooklands museum today

what is about to happen?

I think they have turned their Concorde into a simulator of some sort?  Opened today?

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46760 on: July 26, 2016, 03:28:22 PM »

I've not been paid either fella. I mean tbh I thought making a profit was all a dream anyway so in reality I was never expecting a return.

Will ship the details again.

Btw you never answered David's question about whether you find comments helpful during play, I mean a cultured individual might see them as advanced motivational techniques whereas a dullard might see them as little jibes.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #46761 on: July 26, 2016, 03:42:15 PM »

I've not been paid either fella. I mean tbh I thought making a profit was all a dream anyway so in reality I was never expecting a return.

Will ship the details again.

Btw you never answered David's question about whether you find comments helpful during play, I mean a cultured individual might see them as advanced motivational techniques whereas a dullard might see them as little jibes.

See your PM's. You have been paid. Now. Bleurgh.

Not forgotten David's question, not at all. It's on the list. (I have lists for everything, the system is infallible).

Advanced motivation techniques & little jibes. Do behave. 

Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #46762 on: July 26, 2016, 04:23:15 PM »

£££  received  many thanks.

Steve
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #46763 on: July 26, 2016, 04:40:21 PM »

Received with thanks.

xx
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46764 on: July 26, 2016, 04:54:30 PM »

Received with thanks.

xx

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #46765 on: July 26, 2016, 05:35:23 PM »

Yo received, I can hardly believe it.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #46766 on: July 26, 2016, 05:38:01 PM »

Received thank you.

I Disappeared from thread unfortunately due to Mother In Law being very ill and am just back after a week in Windermere with the family.

Great work again TK

Geo

Really sorry to hear that, George. (Mother-in-Law, not Windemere). I do hope she is now on the mend.

The weird thing was everyone was engaging in the thread during Vegas, & those daily Sticky Buns you posted were spot on. You had promised something special for the biggie - the WSOP $3,000 PLO8 - & it struck me as odd that you did not, so I did wonder if all was ok.

It was that sort of engagement & banter that made it all worthwhile. I mean, it was not like anyone expected to make a profit, was it?  That was just a bit of bonus.

Unfortunately her mind has gone a bit, really distressing to see as she was always as sharp as a tack. Long busy days ahead for the family.

Windermere was glorious and we got some kayaking and hill walking done. You always express an interest in the grandkids and happy to report they are coming on grand.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #46767 on: July 26, 2016, 08:11:49 PM »

Lovely pictures Geo, you've a fine pair of grandkids there.

You also have a tummy which closely resembles my own despite your mountaineering and my golfing efforts to the contrary.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Geo the Sarge

View Profile
« Reply #46768 on: July 26, 2016, 09:21:03 PM »

Lovely pictures Geo, you've a fine pair of grandkids there.

You also have a tummy which closely resembles my own despite your mountaineering and my golfing efforts to the contrary.

The sticky buns obviously taken their toll Ralph. Not had much time for out and about recently but hoping to change that quickly.

Am off to North Yorks Moors with the youngest son tomorrow for a couple of days walking.

Geo

When you get..........give. When you learn.......teach
MrDickie

View Profile
« Reply #46769 on: July 27, 2016, 11:40:25 AM »

Paid in...paid in. Thanks again TK.
Pages: 1 ... 3114 3115 3116 3117 [3118] 3119 3120 3121 3122 ... 3778 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: