blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:59:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary
Pages: 1 ... 3770 3771 3772 3773 [3774] 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas & The Aftermath - Diary  (Read 6334249 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56595 on: October 29, 2023, 07:41:26 PM »

Now I have to address the elephant in the room.

1 bad player with 3 good players ruins a round of golf. And I'm acutely conscious of that.

So I had to front it up with Team Moulty, & say, "look lads, thanks, but I'm spoiling your rounds so we'll have to draw a line under having any more golf".

TBC, got a few things I need to do right now.

The next exciting episode will be along shortly-ish. Do try & contain yourselves whilst waiting.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 08:14:02 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56596 on: October 29, 2023, 07:58:58 PM »

The older I get, the better I was.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56597 on: October 30, 2023, 12:12:16 AM »

+1

Always interested to hear what you’re up to.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Kid Grimsby

View Profile
« Reply #56598 on: October 30, 2023, 07:05:17 AM »

Keep them coming Tony, the nights are drawing in, so we all need your wit and purple pros of an evening.
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #56599 on: October 30, 2023, 10:21:50 PM »

+1

Always interested to hear what you’re up to.

+2

I am always interested too.

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #56600 on: November 02, 2023, 09:48:27 AM »

Great updates Tony thanks
Good to hear you are enjoying life
Keep posting please
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #56601 on: November 04, 2023, 07:53:31 PM »

Have you got that Merlin bird app installed yet?

February thru till June is the best
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56602 on: November 16, 2023, 03:01:14 PM »

https://www.um.edu.mt/newspoint/events/um/2023/11/concrete-sustainability-materials-structures

See you when you come over for this?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #56603 on: February 16, 2024, 08:55:50 PM »

Hi Mr Kendall how are you? What are you upto these days ?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56604 on: February 19, 2024, 08:29:59 AM »

Mr Cos, wonderful to hear from you.

Will reply asap, bear with me please.

Love fam.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56605 on: February 22, 2024, 01:50:14 PM »

Great to hear from you Mr Cos Bloke.

I'm not up to much really, just chilling mostly. Sky just renewed my Contract for another 12 months, so that takes me to to 31st January 2025, & they've also confirmed I've got the Las Vegas gig again this Summer, staying at Palazzo. 7 days "work", & I'll add 10 days for Gill & myself to do the usual Vegas stuff. The SPT's still run so I'll be pokering at Brighton next weekend, Glasgow in May or June, & Manchester twice later in the year, after Vegas. I really do have the dream job.

Life has been very kind & I've at last found myself in the most content & happy place I've ever been in my life, everything is good. Took me a lifetime to get here but it was worth the wait.

I've become bare mad for golf. I'm absolutely hopeless, but it does not matter, I love it, & walking 18 holes once or twice a week can't be a bad thing at my age. Jamie Moult (bookiebasher) Trevor Pearson (typhoon) & Neil Giblin (JAKALLY) have sort of adopted me & look after me wonderfully & we play whenever weather permits at Breadsall Priory. Another long-term poker mate "Jac" (Paul Jackson, but not THAT Paul Jackson) looks after me too & we play at Mickleover. I'm beyond grateful as I'm really shite but they show great patience with me & don't complain when I'm spraying it all over the shop.

I have a bet most nights on the football or golf, then 2 or 3 hours of TV. Tom forced me to start watching box set stuff on Netflix & Prime. I've never been a TV watcher (except Sport & documentaries, especially music documentaries) but he made we watch stuff like Sopranos, Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul, & I enjoyed every minute of them. Watching TV without adverts is such a treat.

Then I discovered a TV Show called "Top Boy" (aka Top Boy Summerhouse) which is 4 Series & around 30 Episodes. It's about black drug dealers & their operations in the East End of London. Might just be the best TV stuff I've ever watched, with great performances by Ashley Walters (Dushane), Kane Robinson/Kano (Sully) & Jasmine Jobson (Jaq). Best to turn on the sub-titles then have google translate at the ready as it's exclusively East London street/drug lingo. (straps, P's, food, fam, mandem, wagwun, feds, youngers, roadmen, say less, say nuthin, love, bare etc etc).

What about you? Still out in Thailand? What the news on the family, kid(s?), dogs etc? Still pokering?

This is the latest 'photo I could find of you....

https://twitter.com/Greekstein/status/1165942741529837569

Keep in touch Big Man.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56606 on: February 22, 2024, 04:35:19 PM »

Tikay recommending TVshows , who da funk it.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56607 on: February 22, 2024, 06:07:38 PM »

Tikay recommending TVshows , who da funk it.

True, who'd have thought?

And I loved those I mentioned - Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Sopranos etc, used to binge watch 2 or 3 episodes every night.

I try to have an hour on You Tube every night now too, some wicked stuff on there. Try this for some wicked guitar playing, Allman Brothers Band with Warren Haynes & Derek Trucks.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56608 on: February 23, 2024, 08:39:11 AM »

Not sure if you have seen Band of Brothers but it is one of the best series ever.FACT.

Would also recommend The  Wire if you fancy a binge.So well written and some incredible characters.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56609 on: February 23, 2024, 09:11:57 AM »

Not sure if you have seen Band of Brothers but it is one of the best series ever.FACT.

Would also recommend The  Wire if you fancy a binge.So well written and some incredible characters.

Thanks David.

I've just had a bit of a google about Band of Brothers & it looks decent, so I'll put it on my list & report back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_of_Brothers_(miniseries)

The Wire - I did try that, Tom recommended it, but I sort of lost interest 3 or 4 Episodes in. I might give it another try.   

Pages: 1 ... 3770 3771 3772 3773 [3774] 3775 3776 3777 3778 3779 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: