blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:12:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com EPT Prague: Day 1A - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com EPT Prague: Day 1A - Interactive  (Read 44493 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2007, 07:21:34 PM »

I'm going to go out on a limb here to impress all our Czech blondepoker members (?!?).  There is a well known Czech over here answering by the name of Pavel Blatny from Brno who is a semi pro poker player and qualified on Pokerstars for $8 or some such.   He is also a 4 time Czech Master of Chess!!!  Blatant chance at getting some puns in! 

So when he makes a winning move in a chess game does he say'check mate,Czech mate?'

Ahh bobby 1, the only one to give it a try hehe. 

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2007, 07:25:24 PM »

Chilli how come your name isnt showing in Blue at the top of the screen.

Also how many do you think Liverpool will win by tomorrow. Are they going to stop the comp tomorrow night so you can watch the game?
Imagine putting an EPT on at the same time as the Liverpool game

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2007, 07:47:51 PM »

Martin Wendt, the Scandie Mitchell Brother is going well. In Baden he was the only person to hold a percentage of Julian Thew, literally 1%. Here, he's accumulated a big enough stack to terrorise the hanger-ons. Just as I took this photo Martin had already raised when the big blind realised he'd been dealt three cards but hadn't looked, unluckily for him, his hand was declared dead and Wendt and took the blinds.

With 10 minutes to go, it's been announced we're playing 5 more hands before ending the night and colouring up the chips. Most of the dealers actually have some 500 and 1k chips in their tray and have occasionally, when many green 25 chips have been in a pot, been colouring up some of them already. A great idea in my view, to speed things up for the end of the night.

Katja Thater just got very lucky, setting a short stack in with and being instantly called by . Until she connected pretty hard with the Two Diamonds board that is.

Oh, and look who is here dealing in the cash games. Smiley

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2007, 07:56:45 PM »

Also how many do you think Liverpool will win by tomorrow. Are they going to stop the comp tomorrow night so you can watch the game?

Hey up Dave

I asked Floppy the same question and its because I am not a Moderator for the whole of the boards, only the Live Update section  Cry Cry

Also I was thinking the same thing about Liverpool tomorrow, how dare Benitez & Duthie not realise I am working an EPT during the big game - disgusting actually.  I reckon we will win 2-1 and don't worry, I actually have an E-Season ticket for Liverpool so can have the game in my ears whilst I am typing up updates - ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Floppy!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 07:58:27 PM by Chili » Logged

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »

The press have been kicked out for the last couple of hands but play has now finished for the day. It's so odd to be finishing at this (relatively) early hour. But in a way, I actually like this lean structure, it stops the days from dragging too long and for a change I actually still feel awake and not immediately ready to sleep like I usually do.

Anyway, we'll be restarting once more at 12pm (11am UK time) for Day 1B. Many more Brits will be playing tomorrow, so hopefully less unknows and more names. It's been very tough today without a player list appearing immediately and the high number of people we've never seen before. Tomorrow should be easier, we hope.

See you then.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »

Hey up Dave

I asked Floppy the same question and its because I am not a Moderator for the whole of the boards, only the Live Update section  Cry Cry

Also I was thinking the same thing about Liverpool tomorrow, how dare Benitez & Duthie not realise I am working an EPT during the big game - disgusting actually.  I reckon we will win 2-1 and don't worry, I actually have an E-Season ticket for Liverpool so can have the game in my ears whilst I am typing up updates - ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell Floppy!

Don't tell me what? Huh?

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2007, 08:17:05 PM »

Oh, and look who is here dealing in the cash games. Smiley

is it that bird from Hostel 2  ?

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2007, 08:21:40 PM »

I thought it was our Djinn

bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2007, 08:50:40 PM »

didnt know she could deal>?

WP

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
Robinhood
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »

Hey guys... Could you give me some information about my friend :

Beser   Altug   18   2   Turkey

I will be glad.....

Thanks a lot... You are doing great job
LuckyLloyd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2007, 11:10:45 PM »

and my personal favourite

It's Kate!! (former dealer in one of the Polish clubs - now back in Poland).

Hard luck Rob. One day you'll run good. God help the opposition when you do.

"All glory comes from daring to begin" - Eugene F. Ware.
b4matt

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2007, 11:18:52 PM »

and my personal favourite

It's Kate!! (former dealer in one of the Polish clubs - now back in Poland).

Hard luck Rob. One day you'll run good. God help the opposition when you do.

Is that running bad... sitting in seat 10 when shes dealing.... worth €5k..
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2007, 12:16:55 AM »

image removed

for the updates guys.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 09:14:19 AM by taximan007 » Logged

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
riverdave

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2007, 12:39:30 AM »

Riverdave Dave Penly just had a big dwell in a 10k pot when he had 6k bet into him on the river of board but eventually passed.

Jonas Molander is down to a very short 4.5k whilst James Finigan looks to be out, as does Marty Smyth.

I raised with the filth that is Q9 here preflop and got called out of the blinds he then led into me and i raised small which he called turn then went check chekc before he led into me on the end. I was trying to put him on a hand that i could beat eg bare ace of diamonds/total bluff or maybe 9 10 for pair and a gutshot on the flop in the end i decided he hadn't shown enough untoward to make the call the bet seemed the right size for a bluff and i didn't think the jack very likely. Just too many hands beating me he might even make a baddish bet with.
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2007, 12:42:18 AM »

good luck dave

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: