blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:57:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 1924 1925 1926 1927 [1928] 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3600494 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #28905 on: March 12, 2017, 09:09:42 PM »

Best of show just starting now on Ch4 in case you're not interested..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28906 on: March 12, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »

Best of show just starting now on Ch4 in case you're not interested..

Thanks Ralph, I'm not interested. 

The older I get, the better I was.
Mohican

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28907 on: March 12, 2017, 09:30:29 PM »

So what happens if you breed a cockerpoo with a cockerpoo? Do you still have an expensive mongrel?😀
In all seriousness, how long does it take a breed to get recognised as such and would cockerpoos ever get considered as a breed?

Cymru am byth
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28908 on: March 12, 2017, 09:54:12 PM »

So what happens if you breed a cockerpoo with a cockerpoo? Do you still have an expensive mongrel?😀
In all seriousness, how long does it take a breed to get recognised as such and would cockerpoos ever get considered as a breed?

Spaniel x poodle = F1 Cockerpoo.

F1 Cockerpoo x Poodle = F1b Cockerpoo

F1 Cockerpoo x F1 Cockerpoo = F2 Cockerpoo

I breed F1b's using a miniature poodle as the sire. (Toy poodle too small, standard poodle too big)

I like the F1b cross because the extra dash of poodle gives a denser, more hypo-allergenic non shedding coat and a more predictable size and temperament.

F1 Cockerpoo x F1 Cockerpoo or x F2 Cockerpoo can result in a phenomenon called the grandfather effect where one or more of the pups come out almost entirely poodle or entirely spaniel. For this reason alone it would be very difficult to retain the Cockerpoo type and get them to breed true without using the original poodle x spaniel. So no kennel club recognition, thank God.

I've just read that back and it sounds like drivel.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28909 on: March 13, 2017, 08:16:28 AM »

as a noted poet i thought you might like this

All fourteen lines in David Shulman’s sonnet ‘Washington Crossing The Delaware’ (1936) are anagrams of the title.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28910 on: March 13, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »

as a noted poet i thought you might like this

All fourteen lines in David Shulman’s sonnet ‘Washington Crossing The Delaware’ (1936) are anagrams of the title.

Click to see full-size image.

Incredible.

Crap, but incredible.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28911 on: March 13, 2017, 11:03:46 PM »

I said this ages ago.

I don't know why the politicians don't just read my diary. It would save a lot of time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39254072

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #28912 on: March 16, 2017, 10:02:40 AM »

Thanks everyone for your kind comments about Ronnie. It's been tough particularly when I first heard that he had cancer but I'm now over the shock and we're just getting on with life.

He seems absolutely fine for now and I have him on good medication which seems to be working well. We can still walk a mile every night and he's eating and drinking well so looking good a month after diagnosis.

Walking a mile would be impressive for a healthy Rottie of Ronnie's age so for a poorly one it's amazing, most don't even make double figures.

I have a feeling old age could take him before the shitty disease does but we shall see. Hopefully we'll get one last summer together chilling in the garden watching the badgers Smiley

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #28913 on: March 16, 2017, 11:53:32 AM »

Thanks everyone for your kind comments about Ronnie. It's been tough particularly when I first heard that he had cancer but I'm now over the shock and we're just getting on with life.

He seems absolutely fine for now and I have him on good medication which seems to be working well. We can still walk a mile every night and he's eating and drinking well so looking good a month after diagnosis.

Walking a mile would be impressive for a healthy Rottie of Ronnie's age so for a poorly one it's amazing, most don't even make double figures.

I have a feeling old age could take him before the shitty disease does but we shall see. Hopefully we'll get one last summer together chilling in the garden watching the badgers Smiley

x

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #28914 on: March 21, 2017, 06:57:07 PM »

One for you Red Cheesy

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beautiful-converted-to-camper-vintage-Bedford-TK-has-MOT-runs-great-glamping-/272597096682?hash=item3f780d98ea:g:EdwAAOSwXYtYzv36

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #28915 on: March 21, 2017, 08:12:25 PM »

65k mileage sounds genuine for a 1985 van.

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #28916 on: March 27, 2017, 02:18:01 PM »

Could well be correct, its an old horse box prob never been far, and if you ever drove a TK you wouldnt wanna go far either  Cheesy

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28917 on: April 05, 2017, 10:33:32 AM »

A 16-pound badger worked 4 days to bury a 50-pound calf carcass http://nyti.ms/2oy32Al

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28918 on: April 05, 2017, 04:07:49 PM »

A 16-pound badger worked 4 days to bury a 50-pound calf carcass http://nyti.ms/2oy32Al

Badgers shcmadgers.
Moles routinely shift several hundred times their own weight in a single night. My moles shift even more than that, and they pile it up in the most inconvenient place available.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #28919 on: April 05, 2017, 08:43:05 PM »

Badgers shcmadgers.
Moles routinely shift several hundred times their own weight in a single night. My moles shift even more than that, and they pile it up in the most inconvenient place available.

You must be one of the finest trainers of moles in the country.

Pages: 1 ... 1924 1925 1926 1927 [1928] 1929 1930 1931 1932 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: