blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:56:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 [2004] 2005 2006 2007 2008 ... 2340 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3587369 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30045 on: October 21, 2018, 05:49:38 PM »

I might have to go back to the old-fashioned hard Lurpak where you just put a couple of slices on your toast.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30046 on: October 21, 2018, 05:54:33 PM »

I'll tell you what has started to appear in the shops now, coronation coleslaw.

You have to try it if you get the chance, it's faberlious.

Click to see full-size image.

engy

View Profile
« Reply #30047 on: October 21, 2018, 10:38:32 PM »

I used  to stay in my nanas caravan every weekend, and I've never tasted toast the same as I had there. Don't know what it was it just tasted different. I would have it at my mams it just wasn't the same. The fire just made it different
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30048 on: October 21, 2018, 10:56:04 PM »

I used  to stay in my nanas caravan every weekend, and I've never tasted toast the same as I had there. Don't know what it was it just tasted different. I would have it at my mams it just wasn't the same. The fire just made it different

Toast on an open fire is fabulous! It cooks quicker so that it's crisp on the outside but soft on the inside, plus picks up a little bit of smoke and stuff.

Wonderful.

Where do you cone from engy? Most people have mums, not mams like you and me.

engy

View Profile
« Reply #30049 on: October 23, 2018, 11:09:08 AM »

I'm from Carlisle Tom, we do hear a few mums up here, but it's always been mam and dad for me.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30050 on: October 23, 2018, 02:25:01 PM »

Howdy Sheriff, it's a while since you've posted in here.

Top 3 sitcoms modern?

Top 3 sitcoms pre 200?

Of the top of my head (which means I'll undoubtedly want to change one after some reflection):

Modern: Big Bang Theory, The League, Plebs

Pre 2000:  Cheers, Only Fools and Horses, Fawlty Towers

I've worked on the basis that South Park would count as a cartoon, rather than a sit-com.  If not it would have been in the Pre-2000 list.

It occurred to me at around 1:45am this morning, when trying to fall asleep, that I'd omitted The Inbetweeners from the Modern list, which needs to replace Plebs.

I'm still trying to figure out how it didn't occur to me originally when creating the list.

Once I've sussed that out, I'll start work on why needing to correct a post I'd made on blonde should be something that pops into my head in the middle of the night!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30051 on: October 23, 2018, 03:15:39 PM »

Top 3 sitcoms modern?

Top 3 sitcoms pre 200?

Of the top of my head (which means I'll undoubtedly want to change one after some reflection):

I've worked on the basis that South Park would count as a cartoon, rather than a sit-com.  If not it would have been in the Pre-2000 list.

It occurred to me at around 1:45am this morning, when trying to fall asleep, that I'd omitted The Inbetweeners from the Modern list, which needs to replace Plebs.

I'm still trying to figure out how it didn't occur to me originally when creating the list.

Once I've sussed that out, I'll start work on why needing to correct a post I'd made on blonde should be something that pops into my head in the middle of the night!

The other night I sat bolt upright in bed, shouted "Gary Puckett and the Union Gap" then immediately went back to sleep. 

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #30052 on: October 23, 2018, 05:22:22 PM »

Top 3 sitcoms modern?

Top 3 sitcoms pre 200?

The other night I sat bolt upright in bed, shouted "Gary Puckett and the Union Gap" then immediately went back to sleep. 

lol, this reminds me when apparently I sang the Flintstones theme tune in my sleep according to the wife. Also when I dreamt I was running and arms and legs were in full motion. The last one actually woke me up Smiley

Ah! The element of surprise
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30053 on: October 23, 2018, 06:25:40 PM »

Top 3 sitcoms modern?

Top 3 sitcoms pre 200?

lol, this reminds me when apparently I sang the Flintstones theme tune in my sleep according to the wife. Also when I dreamt I was running and arms and legs were in full motion. The last one actually woke me up Smiley

Pity there is no CCTV in your bedroom.

When Mrs Red & I were invited to the Queen's garden party I said to her, "In your wildest dreams, did you ever imagine you and me going to meet the Queen?" She replied, "Tom. You're not in my wildest dreams"

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30054 on: October 23, 2018, 09:34:29 PM »

NASA photograph an oblong iceberg.

Click to see full-size image.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30055 on: October 23, 2018, 09:56:20 PM »

Saw that on BBC earlier Tom, quite extraordinary. Hard to believe it's real, but I suppose it must be.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30056 on: October 23, 2018, 09:57:18 PM »

On second thoughts, it must be fake news, it can't possibly be real.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #30057 on: October 24, 2018, 10:39:46 AM »

Breaking Bad binge-watch update: I am currently a few episodes into series 5 and kind of wish it had ended after series 4.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30058 on: October 24, 2018, 11:45:20 AM »

Breaking Bad binge-watch update: I am currently a few episodes into series 5 and kind of wish it had ended after series 4.

I think you are suffering from binge overload Ralph. Even bacon butties become tiresome if you eat them continually, but leave them alone for a couple of days and you're gagging for one again.

Just press the off button.

roshambo

View Profile
« Reply #30059 on: October 24, 2018, 02:54:06 PM »

some amazing photo's in here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6307875/Winners-Royal-Observatory-Greenwichs-astronomy-photographer-year-2018-competition.html
Pages: 1 ... 2000 2001 2002 2003 [2004] 2005 2006 2007 2008 ... 2340 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: