blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:33:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary
Pages: 1 ... 2089 2090 2091 2092 [2093] 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 2343 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vagueness and the Aftermath - A sporadic diary  (Read 3608720 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31380 on: October 02, 2019, 06:53:15 PM »

I'm so fat.

The older I get, the better I was.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31381 on: October 02, 2019, 06:53:53 PM »

I'm so fat and I can't get thin.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31382 on: October 02, 2019, 07:15:03 PM »

Anyhooo, here's a question for you. I've been wrestling with this one for years and can't make any real progress.

If there is anything that I do regularly, be it cook my breakfast, fit a plug, change a gas bottle, sit in a cafe or whatever, I always try to figure out the best or most advantageous way of doing it.

I work on the principle that if you think about something for long enough, you will eventually find a way of doing it better.

So here's the thing. When I walk into a public toilet, (To poop not to pee) and there are three or more cubicles, assuming they are all empty and seem to be of the same level of cleanliness, which one should I use?

It's no use saying it doesn't matter because I still have to choose one. Here are my thoughts so far.

Nearest the entrance, slightly less distance to walk.

Furthest from the entrance, slightly less chance of someone trying the door.

Middle, if some maniac jams the door and then tries to climb in from the next cubicle I can always escape in the opposite direction.

Urinals are easy, its the one best hidden from the outside but cubicles have me baffled.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #31383 on: October 02, 2019, 07:40:07 PM »

Got the job finished on Monday. (couldn't manage Sunday, too many things hurting)

This is the view from the top of the lane. I think it looks OK if I do say so myself.

Click to see full-size image.

Alas old age has caught up with me so now it takes two days,

Little wonder it takes you twice as long - they are 4 or 5 times bigger now.

Can barely believe how much it's all grown. 

That's true Tone, I didn't take growth into consideration.

I planted everything that's here for screening purposes. I knew I wouldn't have a dogs chance of getting planing permission otherwise. (As it is it only took the ten years)

I'm off to Westminster on the 17th to relate my planning permission journey to a group of ministers so that they can better identify "Barriers within the system".

I'll try to find an earlier pic.

Must have missed any mentions of planning permission here so, if you get time, what is it your planning to do ?

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31384 on: October 02, 2019, 07:57:54 PM »

Lol.

(He is kidding, right?)

Kev B

View Profile
« Reply #31385 on: October 02, 2019, 08:23:30 PM »

Belated Happy anniversary you two lovelies.

Awesome hedge trimming there Tom.

I'm a bit fat too, probably not as fat as you though.  Grin I can't get thinner either due to my love of beer, red wine and food.

Where the fook has your hair gone? Seemed to disappear very quickly. You'll be back combing that bushy tash soon.  Grin

The MOT saga made me chuckle way too much. Love when your diary is in full flow.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #31386 on: October 02, 2019, 09:22:24 PM »

Anyhooo, here's a question for you. I've been wrestling with this one for years and can't make any real progress.

If there is anything that I do regularly, be it cook my breakfast, fit a plug, change a gas bottle, sit in a cafe or whatever, I always try to figure out the best or most advantageous way of doing it.

I work on the principle that if you think about something for long enough, you will eventually find a way of doing it better.

So here's the thing. When I walk into a public toilet, (To poop not to pee) and there are three or more cubicles, assuming they are all empty and seem to be of the same level of cleanliness, which one should I use?

It's no use saying it doesn't matter because I still have to choose one. Here are my thoughts so far.

Middle, if some maniac jams the door and then tries to climb in from the next cubicle I can always escape in the opposite direction.

Urinals are easy, its the one best hidden from the outside but cubicles have me baffled.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31387 on: October 02, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »

There are three men and a woman trapped in this basement, send help.

PS, If you can't send help, send two more women.

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #31388 on: October 02, 2019, 10:24:01 PM »

I fell foul of hydro locking. £12k for a new engine. I wasn’t even going fast and the water was not even 4” deep Sad I was however following a van through a Ford too closely and as he exited the ford up a hill all the water he collected created a wash and drowned me.

Ah! The element of surprise
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #31389 on: October 02, 2019, 10:43:03 PM »

Lol.

(He is kidding, right?)

I wasn't kidding, I think I've read most pages here but some are from years ago and age isn't improving my memory

sola virtus nobilitat
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #31390 on: October 02, 2019, 10:53:22 PM »

Groucho Marx

An end one, I don’t want neighbours in both sides!
Which end? The one nearest the sinks obviously.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31391 on: October 02, 2019, 11:22:25 PM »

Got the job finished on Monday. (couldn't manage Sunday, too many things hurting)

This is the view from the top of the lane. I think it looks OK if I do say so myself.

Click to see full-size image.

Alas old age has caught up with me so now it takes two days,

Little wonder it takes you twice as long - they are 4 or 5 times bigger now.

Can barely believe how much it's all grown. 

That's true Tone, I didn't take growth into consideration.

I planted everything that's here for screening purposes. I knew I wouldn't have a dogs chance of getting planing permission otherwise. (As it is it only took the ten years)

I'm off to Westminster on the 17th to relate my planning permission journey to a group of ministers so that they can better identify "Barriers within the system".

I'll try to find an earlier pic.

Must have missed any mentions of planning permission here so, if you get time, what is it your planning to do ?

Almost 20 years ago I bought this field and made a planning application to be allowed to live here Glen.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31392 on: October 02, 2019, 11:24:14 PM »

Groucho Marx

An end one, I don’t want neighbours in both sides!
Which end? The one nearest the sinks obviously.

Well that will do for me unless I think of something better.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31393 on: October 02, 2019, 11:27:04 PM »

I fell foul of hydro locking. £12k for a new engine. I wasn’t even going fast and the water was not even 4” deep Sad I was however following a van through a Ford too closely and as he exited the ford up a hill all the water he collected created a wash and drowned me.

Yep. My daughter went through a large puddle too fast in a ~5k Fiesta and hydro-locked it. The insurance company wrote it off.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31394 on: October 02, 2019, 11:36:27 PM »

Belated Happy anniversary you two lovelies.

Awesome hedge trimming there Tom.

I'm a bit fat too, probably not as fat as you though.  Grin I can't get thinner either due to my love of beer, red wine and food.

Where the fook has your hair gone? Seemed to disappear very quickly. You'll be back combing that bushy tash soon.  Grin

The MOT saga made me chuckle way too much. Love when your diary is in full flow.

You deserve to be fat Kev. I only eat like a sparrow and I don't drink at all.

Your hair seems to be holding up OK, but then I haven't seen you in the flesh for ages. It could be a syrup for all I know.

While we've gone all cockney, how are your mincers? Are you on the +2s yet?

My tash is harsh and bushy now, not the smooth silky cookie duster it used to be. I experimented with shaving it off last year but when I did my top lip looked like a venetian blind.

Pages: 1 ... 2089 2090 2091 2092 [2093] 2094 2095 2096 2097 ... 2343 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: