blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:37:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 500210 times)
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »

will be opposing yahoo jamie and backing eye on the flash, very very impressive last week at romford and has early to die for. can he stay im not sure but would love to see him trap out and then find out.

As I said, it'll only be small stakes - I actually think T1 has a chance too. No mention of Flash running at Romford on any of the form guides?

4/9 for Eye onthe Storm currently and I think that's as good as it'll get - will likely go off something like 4/11. Doubled with Platinumlancelot, it pays evens - if I had the money.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2009, 03:12:59 AM »

will be opposing yahoo jamie and backing eye on the flash, very very impressive last week at romford and has early to die for. can he stay im not sure but would love to see him trap out and then find out.

As I said, it'll only be small stakes - I actually think T1 has a chance too. No mention of Flash running at Romford on any of the form guides?
4/9 for Eye onthe Storm currently and I think that's as good as it'll get - will likely go off something like 4/11. Doubled with Platinumlancelot, it pays evens - if I had the money.

my bad its late lol i meant fire for effect!

off to alter my last post

turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2009, 03:15:16 AM »

the double does look very tempting but ones a hurdle race and as you know anything can happen there lol

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2009, 03:19:09 AM »

It raced on Sky the other week - Fire For Effect was incredible. But there is a couple of negatives - it's really hit and miss at the traps and I'm not sure it'll get the full 460. Even last week it was coming back to the field at the death. That said, it is 7/1 so could be worth it in the hope it pings and holds. GL.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »

It raced on Sky the other week - Fire For Effect was incredible. But there is a couple of negatives - it's really hit and miss at the traps and I'm not sure it'll get the full 460. Even last week it was coming back to the field at the death. That said, it is 7/1 so could be worth it in the hope it pings and holds. GL.

agree with the hit n miss comment but when he hits he hits 3.56 sectional at romford is virtually unheard of nowdays! he may have been stopping but still won 5lengths or so in 23.94 is pretty sharp in the winter months

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 09:07:37 PM »

Yahooooooooooooooooo.

Track is ridic fast - two track records so far. And with Eye onthe Storm still to run!
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

OIOIIIIII DROOPYS DEL SOL.
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 09:44:52 PM »

Last 4 races... who are you guys looking at?

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 09:48:22 PM »

U get on this morning?
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »

U get on this morning?

no lol. rich turned the channel over so just started randomly punting and doing it on.  tht got me out of it tho.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 10:14:17 PM »

FML Was on the 3 dog @10/1 in The Oaks Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 12:48:26 AM »

so so glad i didnt get to the bookies today!!!

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 07:04:23 PM »

Dogs on SS3 from Wimbledon tonight with a cracking showcase race at 9:45 featuring a lot of the dogs which could be involved at the business end of the Derby this year, including the ante-post favourites Eye onthe Storm and Newlawn Class. The race features 4 railers and Storm has been hit with T4 which at first glance is a problem but perhaps not when you think back to the tail end of 2009 when he won from T5 in front of the Sky cameras.

Eye onthe Storm isn't the favourite, that honour lies with Newlawn Class in T1 who beat Storm over 480m here in December (this race is over 460m). It's hard to oppose Storm though, he's won 15 of his last 17 races and I don't think Newlawn Class will get the best of the early exchanges. However, I may try a bit of value in the 2 dog Shaw's Dilemma @ best price 10/1 but it's a tough race IMO and stakes will be small.

Big priced hopefuls are the way to go for me tonight as it's a tough card so looking for a bit of value whilst watching on TV. Backing the following for interest....

8:35 - T2 Masterful 12/1
9:10 - T1 Pigalle Lady 5/1
9:25 - T4 Sleeping Urban 20/1

As usual with Sky cards, it's just backing for the sake of it. Anyone on anything?
chrisbruce

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »

Trap 2 Glenwood dream - in the 8.15 for me
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2010, 09:24:38 PM »

so gay just backed romeo maldini cos of the name and it ends up dead heat.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: