blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:40:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 497642 times)
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3465 on: July 04, 2018, 07:08:43 PM »

Hills Classic and Grand Prix start tonight at Sunderland, looks like a decent card and should be a good night of racing. Its on RPGTV which you can get online or via the app. Been at work so not had a chance to look at the card. will post up if I see any.

Bombers Bullet in the 7:06 is 6/4 with hills but you can also boost it and get roughly 2.61 ive had 6 pts win, ran a decent trail and beat donation over 6 bends (although shorter) at Romford. Only bet of the night. glgl

was never gonna catch t3 after that start. watching brief rest of the night.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3466 on: July 04, 2018, 07:16:09 PM »

Just love Rab McNair, such a character.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3467 on: July 04, 2018, 07:16:28 PM »

Just love Rab McNair, such a character.

Love to see his dogs do well.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3468 on: July 04, 2018, 07:26:13 PM »

Some dog that Turbo.  29.48 at hove.  29.12 at Towcester.  Sub 27 at Sunderland.  Can do it at all types of tracks and 4 bend distances.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3469 on: July 04, 2018, 07:34:07 PM »

Some dog that Turbo.  29.48 at hove.  29.12 at Towcester.  Sub 27 at Sunderland.  Can do it at all types of tracks and 4 bend distances.

Travesty he wasn't in the Derby.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3470 on: July 04, 2018, 07:34:21 PM »

The most over rated top class dog in training up next.  Bluebird. 

Fairly did the business there even though it was friendless in the market.  26.80.  Impressive.  Think Sunderland 450m suits it perfectly.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 07:41:08 PM by arbboy » Logged
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3471 on: July 11, 2018, 11:53:55 AM »

Sunderland have dropped a ricket by having another smashing card on the same time as the footy. Anyway not that I have a very strong view but I have watched the races again from last week and I Like a couple with Hills who have gone 2.38 Ballymac Twitter @ 18:28 and 3.25 Boylesports Star @ 19:06. Ive think we can squeeze some value out of these further by not only doing a double but hills will let us boost the price as well. I’m on it and have done 4 pts win.

King Turbo is up against a couple of Bubbly’s (Bluebird and Turbo) and Sb have him at 2.62 which is quite tempting so I’ve had 4 pts win.

In a interview on RpGTv Rab McNair was quite keen on King Elvis doing well in this comp (he trains both Elvis and Turbo) and Sb are top price on him at 1.91. Not a price on its own that really interests me but with Turbo it comes to just over 4/1 so I’ve have 2 pts win.

We also get to see the young Droopys Trapper run in the 20:37 but at 1.57 it no bet although one to watch for next years derby (think Arb may have posted about him before)

Great nigh5 of watching the football and having RPGTV on the iPad.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3472 on: July 11, 2018, 08:07:31 PM »

Sunderland have dropped a ricket by having another smashing card on the same time as the footy. Anyway not that I have a very strong view but I have watched the races again from last week and I Like a couple with Hills who have gone 2.38 Ballymac Twitter @ 18:28 and 3.25 Boylesports Star @ 19:06. Ive think we can squeeze some value out of these further by not only doing a double but hills will let us boost the price as well. I’m on it and have done 4 pts win.

King Turbo is up against a couple of Bubbly’s (Bluebird and Turbo) and Sb have him at 2.62 which is quite tempting so I’ve had 4 pts win.

In a interview on RpGTv Rab McNair was quite keen on King Elvis doing well in this comp (he trains both Elvis and Turbo) and Sb are top price on him at 1.91. Not a price on its own that really interests me but with Turbo it comes to just over 4/1 so I’ve have 2 pts win.

We also get to see the young Droopys Trapper run in the 20:37 but at 1.57 it no bet although one to watch for next years derby (think Arb may have posted about him before)

Lots of drama. Twitter wins well, Boylesport Star was going to be 2nd to Bombers Bullet but Murray’s Act had turned around and the ace had to be stopped at the last bend, hence the losing double becomes a winning single.

Elvis hacks up and then the same owner of Murray’s Act withdraws his other dog at the very last minute in Turbo’s race, now a 5 dogs race, Turbo hacks up but we now get him at SP rather than the better price, still 5/4 I think which isn’t too bad all things considered.

Ends up being a profitable night. Just need England to hang on and we are happy.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3473 on: July 11, 2018, 08:44:12 PM »

Lots of drama. Twitter wins well, Boylesport Star was going to be 2nd to Bombers Bullet but Murray’s Act had turned around and the ace had to be stopped at the last bend, hence the losing double becomes a winning single.

Elvis hacks up and then the same owner of Murray’s Act withdraws his other dog at the very last minute in Turbo’s race, now a 5 dogs race, Turbo hacks up but we now get him at SP rather than the better price, still 5/4 I think which isn’t too bad all things considered.

Ends up being a profitable night. Just need England to hang on and we are happy.

Sb paid out on the price taken not sp which I should a nice touch.

A few trainers not happy with the state of the track hence have withdrawn all of their dogs for the whole card. Hutton, Boon and Jansens. Think most races will now be 5 dogs.

Droopys Trapper wins as expected.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3474 on: July 12, 2018, 11:07:40 AM »

Hove 7:34 Lensons Cobra, the 7/2 with Bf or PP is just wrong more likely closer to 7/4 come the off. The two Droopy's are no mugs so tough race but totally wrong price based on current form. I managed 2 pts win.

They have cut to 5/4 already. lol.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3475 on: July 12, 2018, 11:11:57 AM »

Sb paid out on the price taken not sp which I should a nice touch.

A few trainers not happy with the state of the track hence have withdrawn all of their dogs for the whole card. Hutton, Boon and Jansens. Think most races will now be 5 dogs.

Droopys Trapper wins as expected.

Both Murry Act and Forest Chunk both broke their hock's, good to see the trainers making sure dogs safety is top priority. Some nice prize money on offer and even the hotpot fav in the sprint but gotta to be tough seeing your dogs get injured and having an issue with the track set up and still letting your other dogs run.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: July 12, 2018, 06:59:42 PM »

Very Sad, taken from Greyhound Star:

There was a feeling of shock at Sunderland on Wednesday night following the third semi final of the William Hill Grand Prix in which Murrys Act was put to sleep after sustaining a badly fractured hock.

Furthermore, Forest Chunk also broke a hock in the Classic semi finals. Kevin Hutton’s remaining runners were withdrawn with Patrick Janssens scratching his two intended runners in later races.
Boon said: “I am desperately sad. Murry was such a character and so soon after losing (Shaneboy) Freddie to injury. It is incredible that he still wasn’t three and a half.
“I wasn’t happy about the state of the track and said as much to Hazel Kemp when we were parading. The outside was wet but the inside was dry. The vet was really good and did his best but I was irritated that they couldn’t wait to get the next race out.
“It is my fifth year of going to Sunderland and I don’t blame the people there. But you have to put the dogs first, not worry that the betting shops are waiting an extra five minutes for their next race.
“Since this media rights thing, there doesn’t seem to be enough time for track preparation. I know Mark Wallis and Pete Harnden have written about it, I want to see GBGB do something about it.”
New racing manager Joe Frelford said: “I can’t remember anything like this in my 23 years at Sunderland. I will try to speak to Kevin shortly. It is very sad what happened to Murrys Act but emotions were very raw last night.
“At this stage I am not sure what happens in terms of the final. I will speak to GBGB and go from there. I think we have two days to re-run the race, if that is what the owners and trainers want. I will know more after I have spoken to them.”ery
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: July 12, 2018, 08:17:57 PM »

Hove 7:34 Lensons Cobra, the 7/2 with Bf or PP is just wrong more likely closer to 7/4 come the off. The two Droopy's are no mugs so tough race but totally wrong price based on current form. I managed 2 pts win.

They have cut to 5/4 already. lol.

Sp returned 5/4 finished last.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: July 12, 2018, 10:57:44 PM »

Murrys Act Sad
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #3479 on: July 13, 2018, 07:47:37 AM »

Verve edged out Borna Gin in Dundalk last night, haven’t see the race yet but photo was extremely close. Verve confirmed as going to Irish Derby, be lucky to get 20/1 when they put him in the betting. Anything bigger and we are dancing in the streets.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: