blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:23:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272624 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Moving on......
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Moving on......  (Read 56296 times)
Bainn
The Preacher

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »

fwiw, when i was "put in the loop" about this matter, i was surprised it wasnt a legal matter

+1

"Decerno, exsequor"

"It's nothing personal, just business."
Harmony26

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2010, 02:55:15 PM »

i dont understand why Bainns post should be deleted, as if somehow to protect him from the undoubted shitstorm he would provoke, and yet Kev has been publicly ostracized from here without so much as a word in his defence.

dont worry bainn though, enough of us saw it...

Aye.  Now logged in as Harmony - chortling into his beard that he finally has something to have a go at Kev about.

No that is Harmony, I am not as coniving as some.

Hope she's really proud of you.

I AM really proud of Bainn and his loyalty to friends.

"Where there was Harmony, now there is Discord..."
Anon, APAt, Scotland
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2010, 02:56:14 PM »

i dont understand why Bainns post should be deleted, as if somehow to protect him from the undoubted shitstorm he would provoke, and yet Kev has been publicly ostracized from here without so much as a word in his defence.

dont worry bainn though, enough of us saw it...

Aye.

however strong his words, is he not entitled to an opinion, especially if he feels strongly about this matter?

Do you know him or are you just mumping on the same as you did about people sticking by their mate?

Bainn has had a chip on his shoulder about Kev for a long time, but was never significant enough for it to be anything bar amusing, now he's trying to start a witchhunt against an ill man. the 'free country/forum' crap is just that in the face of a cowardly kick at a man when he's down without the right to reply.

I have no idea who he is, and im not saying i agree with what he said, but its a forum if everyone had the same view it would be pretty boring no?

So you don't know the people, you don't know the background, just whatever story you got from someone & you think that a half informed opinion suggesting someone should be prosecuted is valid/worthwhile/worthy of the right to free speech?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2010, 03:00:21 PM »

hmmm, just been put in the loop..well a bit....

I've changed my mind, well done TK and mods.

put in the loop from one side of the story?

From a very reliable source. And that made it pretty clear that TK and the mods had no choice IMO.

yes but still only 1 side.

i've been informed from a reliable source on some things to and believe me they dont sit to comfortable with me either but surely people are entitled to defend themselves?s
but we all know that isnt the blonde way.

boldie,how about how the information acted upon was supposedly dscovered? does that sit well with you to??

No it all doesn't sit well with me at all TBH...it's all a too sick for my liking. I am more upset (too strong a word maybe but maybe not..I don't know) by this than I ussually would be.
I am all for the right to defend yourself but I understand why the desicion was made without allowing it.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2010, 03:01:17 PM »

havnt been told anything, but think its pretty obv what's happenned.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2010, 03:03:50 PM »

Just state the facts of what happened, let Kev have the right of reply and get it over with.

Too many people know a bit of what happened or half truths.

I know it's not been an easy decision for the mods how to handle this, but I think ultimately what Keith has suggested has to be done.  As things stand there's confusion over the cross over of issues  with some people knowing about one thing and not the other and vice versa, and chinese whispers turning things into god knows what.  It's all going to come out eventually anyway.  I'm not taking sides here - it's a horrible situation all round - I count Kev as a friend, and will be there to support him with his health issues if he needs it after the events of this week. I also value my friendship with Tikay, Tighty and other mods.  Let's just get the cards on the table and everyone can see exactly what's happened, let Kev back on to have his say, and move on.

[ ] good use of my 1000th post. I will aim to be better with my 2000th in another 5 years time.

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2010, 03:08:29 PM »

How is it pretty obv?

Why should some people know and others not.

I appreciate the mods have had a series of tough decisions and Kev would certainly have not been banned lightly.

But ffs, in a case like this full disclosure is the only way forward.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2010, 03:09:50 PM »

Kev's mental health, talks of no money, blonde cardroom gaffer, talks about police getting involved etc etc..

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2010, 03:10:13 PM »

How is it pretty obv?

Why should some people know and others not.

I appreciate the mods have had a series of tough decisions and Kev would certainly have not been banned lightly.

But ffs, in a case like this full disclosure is the only way forward.

I don't know if they could fully disclose with agreement all round. The PM's making it out as bad as they can are certainly circulating.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2010, 03:11:42 PM »

Kev's mental health, talks of no money, blonde cardroom gaffer, talks about police getting involved etc etc..

Don't add 2+2 and get 100000, please.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2010, 03:12:48 PM »

Please, PLEASE no jumping to conclusions like this.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2010, 03:12:58 PM »

in this is the very reason why the OP was really really way out of line, made worse by no right of reply

For the record, I dont know what the matter is - but if pleno buts 2 and 2 together and makes whatever he wants out of it, why cant others make even more of their own conclusions, about whatever matter they choose?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
railtard1

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2010, 03:13:14 PM »

Don't add 2+2 and get 100000, please.

calm urself down rodney
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2010, 03:13:57 PM »

surely that's exactly what happens without cliffs though. really dont want to put you in an awkward position etc but if someone doesnt come out quickly then lots of things will get said.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2010, 03:14:08 PM »

you and tikay generated the situation tighty

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: