blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:34:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416349 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8850 on: May 11, 2018, 04:18:39 AM »

#POWERSCOOPbet #day 5
AAARGHHH, lot of runs today but couldn't get gold medal. One sloppy mistake was costly. Nice day  to look forward to tomorrow. The silent assassin  Lena900 had a huge $90k score though!
#bitbRYE $335,000
#TEAMSWE $230,000
Game on!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8851 on: May 11, 2018, 04:23:25 AM »

#POWERSCOOPbet #day4
I managed to chop my 3rd SCOOP for $110k but my good friend Romeopro took down the title. Super happy though
Current total cashes:
#bitbRYE $305,000
#TEAMSWE $120,000
The dangerous Lena is deep in the $2k though and capable of big score

Great result, well done, you beat Romeopro a few weeks ago when he was a big chip leader in the 530, was watching when you knocked out Tonka. In situations like that do you watch the Tonka stream and if so how much info does it give you?

Hey, yeah I like all the main guys, Lex, Tonka, Jeff, Jamie, I check in whenever they're on my table. Its definitely fun and they are great ambassadors for the sites.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8852 on: May 20, 2018, 03:49:13 AM »

Hey Pads, do you know any UK players on WPN? Any ideas how they get their money off? No skrill or neteller option. Most people seem to be doing bitcoin but it seems too volatile, days later when you received and then sold it on there could be a huge difference to what you intitially took off. Stars trades you have to play through, Party trades you have to play through 15%, what about 888? Any other ways? Appreciate advice man thanks
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8853 on: May 20, 2018, 07:51:00 AM »

Hey Pads, do you know any UK players on WPN? Any ideas how they get their money off? No skrill or neteller option. Most people seem to be doing bitcoin but it seems too volatile, days later when you received and then sold it on there could be a huge difference to what you intitially took off. Stars trades you have to play through, Party trades you have to play through 15%, what about 888? Any other ways? Appreciate advice man thanks

If you can, get yourself involved in some of the UK trade chats, its not a perfect science but as soon as people are looking to fund their accounts you can swap out for methods that suit you. Only problem is that you're waiting on when other people need, over whenever you need it, which can be problematic for cash flow.

Another option would be to find someone who wants the stars and get it sent to them and arrange them to pay you in whatever payment method you prefer. If you can gamble on the BTC rate it's probably your best option if you need it when you need it, maybe you can find someone you trust who you can lock the rate in when you withdraw.

Despite changes in the legislation in the US I dont see them being able to offer skrill or neteller any time soon.

Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #8854 on: May 20, 2018, 09:33:28 PM »

maybe you can find someone you trust who you can lock the rate in when you withdraw.

They can lock in the rate perfectly by generating the btc receive code for you.  They get the btc, you get whatever you traded it for at the pre-agreed conversion rate.

Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8855 on: May 20, 2018, 11:35:35 PM »

If you can, get yourself involved in some of the UK trade chats, its not a perfect science but as soon as people are looking to fund their accounts you can swap out for methods that suit you. Only problem is that you're waiting on when other people need, over whenever you need it, which can be problematic for cash flow.

Another option would be to find someone who wants the stars and get it sent to them and arrange them to pay you in whatever payment method you prefer. If you can gamble on the BTC rate it's probably your best option if you need it when you need it, maybe you can find someone you trust who you can lock the rate in when you withdraw.

Despite changes in the legislation in the US I dont see them being able to offer skrill or neteller any time soon.

Hy thanks, I'm in a traders chat that pads is in also but I'm not sure who's from UK and am bit apprehensive about it. People ask for a HV (hard vouch, like why isn't it just a vouch, is there a soft and medium vouch?  ) so someone will get a HV after just one trade and it's like, erm I don't wanna trade with a 1 feedback, so you don't know who's traded for 100's of trades and who hasn't. If you do international paypal it's 5%, sod that, so yeah it's knowing who's UK or not really. If there's a UK only trade chat be nice to be added.

For now I've withdrawn via bitcoin, experimented with it once a month ago for $50 and received it ok, but it makes me too nervey. What if it just disappears into thin air? Then it's getting rid of the bitc for bank transfer, there's localbitcoins.com and a few people on there buying for like £7k when the rate is actually onnly £6.2k so it's like wut, 13% instant profit??? They state it's cuz of possible waiting times from banks, stating their Halifax acounts get every transfer scrutinised and so on. So then why not use a bank where it's instant like Lloyds? So you have to release the coin on them producing screenshots of the transfer that hasn't gone through yet. They have feedback and so on but still.... MEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8856 on: May 21, 2018, 12:45:37 AM »

hard vouch means that if they don't pay the person who vouched pays, soft vouch basically means youre saying this guy is legit guy but if he doesnt pay i cant afford to pay.

No idea about cashouts, prob best to bump mondatoos blog Cheesy

I think we do skrill/bitcoin

Magic817

View Profile
« Reply #8857 on: May 21, 2018, 11:16:43 AM »

It is what pads said, I mod a UK chat group with 200 members that pads is in, we have it that way so people can explain their relationships. Just because you have made a number of trades with someone doesn't mean you want to be on the hook if something goes wrong. With others backers/good friends will give hard vouches and be on the hook if something goes wrong. We have had hardly any issues in the group and people often ask for hard or soft vouches before they trade.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8858 on: May 21, 2018, 12:02:51 PM »

be very wary on local bitcoins, only use people who have a very good history. Its potentially problematic taking money from BTC to your bank as the tax implications are a little new and unexpected, you're much better off taking the BTC and selling it privately. I don't think you'll ever sell for a bank transfer a +13%, a lot of the big mark ups come when you're dealing in cash and that ofc is fraught with danger. I've dealt a lot on there feel free to msg if you have any worries using it.

Easy to keep yourself safe in these poker group trades, ask around, trade with guys with stellar reps, ask someone to escrow if you cant get hard vouches etc.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #8859 on: May 21, 2018, 01:23:30 PM »

ACR>Blockchain>bitcoin exchange> bank is by far the best option imo. Takes less than a day via kraken, 24-36 hours with coinbase. You have the BTC for less than an hour while its goes blockchain to your exchange so there's only so much it can swing. All the transactions are recorded so if anyone contacts you about cashing out from BTC exchanges you have all the info for them. Unless you're cashing out and holding substantial amounts of BTC for prolonged periods of time there's nearly no way you'll ever get near the tax threshold for CGT. 
I've used ecopayz in the past, seemed fine, maybe the fees were a touch higher than skrill. $5k max as well.
I've used the HSNL thread on 2+2 many times, and as long as you do your research on reputable members it's a pretty good system.
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8860 on: May 23, 2018, 03:55:58 PM »

It is what pads said, I mod a UK chat group with 200 members that pads is in, we have it that way so people can explain their relationships. Just because you have made a number of trades with someone doesn't mean you want to be on the hook if something goes wrong. With others backers/good friends will give hard vouches and be on the hook if something goes wrong. We have had hardly any issues in the group and people often ask for hard or soft vouches before they trade.

Any chance of an add?

be very wary on local bitcoins, only use people who have a very good history. Its potentially problematic taking money from BTC to your bank as the tax implications are a little new and unexpected, you're much better off taking the BTC and selling it privately. I don't think you'll ever sell for a bank transfer a +13%, a lot of the big mark ups come when you're dealing in cash and that ofc is fraught with danger. I've dealt a lot on there feel free to msg if you have any worries using it.

Easy to keep yourself safe in these poker group trades, ask around, trade with guys with stellar reps, ask someone to escrow if you cant get hard vouches etc.

Well I did a trade 6am Tues morning it went ok. The reason a few were overpriced is cuz it states their banks (Halifax etc) scrutinise payments for ages before it can leave and so expect you to release the coin from just their screenshots. Good feedback but meh. I ended up taking like £6100 when it was £6200 or something and didn't need to release escrow until it was in my bank. Think from $ to £ I ended up losing the cost it would've been to have traded for international paypal, 5% I believe? That's why it'd be handy being in UK group cuz paypal would then be free.

ACR>Blockchain>bitcoin exchange> bank is by far the best option imo. Takes less than a day via kraken, 24-36 hours with coinbase. You have the BTC for less than an hour while its goes blockchain to your exchange so there's only so much it can swing. All the transactions are recorded so if anyone contacts you about cashing out from BTC exchanges you have all the info for them. Unless you're cashing out and holding substantial amounts of BTC for prolonged periods of time there's nearly no way you'll ever get near the tax threshold for CGT. 
I've used ecopayz in the past, seemed fine, maybe the fees were a touch higher than skrill. $5k max as well.
I've used the HSNL thread on 2+2 many times, and as long as you do your research on reputable members it's a pretty good system.

Well I was looking into this but I don't get the part where it goes from bitcoin to bank, I suppose it's just like betfair? Exchange is made on site but the person transferring money to you is the site...?

Why can't it go direct from ACR to betfair exchange?

Sorry for derail pads 
Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8861 on: May 23, 2018, 05:59:04 PM »

Also which exchange to use that directly transfers to UK bank plz?
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #8862 on: May 23, 2018, 07:30:49 PM »

A lot of the decent exchanges forbid gambling transactions, prob for the Americans, not sure. So you use an intermediary like Blockchain to skirt this. Coinbase is fine for UK bank, but they have an upper limit of transactions before they ask you to prove where the money is coming from for the bitcoin or how you got hold of the bitcoin you’re selling, which is obv shitty if you are using it for it poker. There’s a thread in the lounge which is prob better for questions about this.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8863 on: May 24, 2018, 01:15:59 PM »

FYI, if you're happy to take cash for BTC, (as in actual cash, not a bank transfer) its very standard to expect a % in your favour.

For UK banking I use coinfloor and think it's really good.

Ragz

View Profile
« Reply #8864 on: May 24, 2018, 11:52:45 PM »

FYI, if you're happy to take cash for BTC, (as in actual cash, not a bank transfer) its very standard to expect a % in your favour.

For UK banking I use coinfloor and think it's really good.

You can deposit and withdraw in GBP no charges/fees?

Well I've since discovered Revolut and it looks pretty darn good. Get the best exchange rate in the world, I'm going to Spain in a few weeks so decided to go down this road and move up in the tech world ahead of most other people for a change. I then went to link my Lloyds bank to Coinbase and it wanted to charge me the earth, Coinbase tells me duh use Revolut and hey presto 1 Euro deposit sent free of charge to set up the account. All SEPA payments totally free, and with exchange rate being virtually free it has to be the best Bitcoin to bank route out there...
Pages: 1 ... 587 588 589 590 [591] 592 593 594 595 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: