blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:10:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2543920 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18000 on: January 04, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »

as far east as Wanstead, Redbridge and Gants Hill.

I don't think you could hack it this far east bud. thumbs up
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #18001 on: January 04, 2015, 03:51:04 PM »

^^ very much this and would love to know why these 3areas? I assume for access to London?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #18002 on: January 04, 2015, 06:01:38 PM »

what are your plans for this year?

you are going to live in.....?

More of the same I hope. Things definitely in the diary are Deauville, Malta, Barcelona and Prague EPT stops. Hopefully Monte Carlo too. Vegas of course. All the UK stuff of course and whatever else pops up.

I want to visit at least two new countries. A life goal is to get to 50 countries by aged 30. Currently on 43 I think and have just turned 26. New ones last year were China, Morocco, Slovakia and Andorra. Malta will be one, thinking Russia, Turkey, Croatia maybe for the other. Top of the more adventurous but less likely list are Iceland, Chile, Ecuador, South Africa and New Zealand.

Living wise- hoping to move to London from March so Victoria and I can settle somewhere finally and she can start a career.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #18003 on: January 04, 2015, 06:04:04 PM »

^^ very much this and would love to know why these 3areas? I assume for access to London?

Yeh right next to M11 for access to Cambridge too. 20 minutes on the central line into the centre and you actually get something reasonable to live in for 4 figures a month in rent. More interested in that than living in a trendy area with hip bars and clubs tbh. What are the issues with these areas?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #18004 on: January 04, 2015, 06:04:55 PM »

Another great montage, no many people could make a montage like that of there year. It would say England > Spain sat on a beach. Whereas youve been across several countries/continents with friends/family. What a life! Looking forward to getting out on some trips this year!

You mean looking forward to doing the lot in Vegas again!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #18005 on: January 04, 2015, 06:06:37 PM »

Nice one. How do you make that map thingy with the line from one place to the next?

Would love to say I programmed it all myself but iMovie on any apple product. Is pretty neat and does it all for you. Don't tell anyone though...

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18006 on: January 04, 2015, 06:11:51 PM »

I want to visit at least two new countries.

Can recommend Bermuda , especially if Victoria appreciates beautiful beaches.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #18007 on: January 04, 2015, 06:20:34 PM »

Another great montage, no many people could make a montage like that of there year. It would say England > Spain sat on a beach. Whereas youve been across several countries/continents with friends/family. What a life! Looking forward to getting out on some trips this year!

You mean looking forward to doing the lot in Vegas again!

Its ok ive recovered now. Only took 6 months. Now 6 months to get it back before vegas!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18008 on: January 04, 2015, 06:47:09 PM »

Yeh right next to M11 for access to Cambridge too. 20 minutes on the central line into the centre and you actually get something reasonable to live in for 4 figures a month in rent. More interested in that than living in a trendy area with hip bars and clubs tbh. What are the issues with these areas?

they ain't much like Cambridge petal.

+ 20 minutes is generous, and central line is notoriously regular hassle (though still one of the better lines). 

Wansted is posh and nice, and more expensive, redbridge and gants hill it will get cheaper and be more 'gritty'.

If you're looking in this sort of area, Leytonstone has some nice properties in not 'awful' areas for a good price with good access to London does have some horrible parts of it though too.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #18009 on: January 04, 2015, 06:53:57 PM »

they ain't much like Cambridge petal.

+ 20 minutes is generous, and central line is notoriously regular hassle (though still one of the better lines). 

Wansted is posh and nice, and more expensive, redbridge and gants hill it will get cheaper and be more 'gritty'.

If you're looking in this sort of area, Leytonstone has some nice properties in not 'awful' areas for a good price with good access to London does have some horrible parts of it though too.
I agree with Beaneh and think there are better areas than the ones mentioned, I will send you a pm next week when back in work

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #18010 on: January 04, 2015, 06:59:39 PM »

clapham?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18011 on: January 04, 2015, 07:04:44 PM »

clapham?

The older I get, the better I was.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18012 on: January 04, 2015, 07:14:14 PM »

clapham?

we're not Australians over here travelling 
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #18013 on: January 04, 2015, 07:15:46 PM »

pretty funny vicenfish lives in chelsea Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18014 on: January 04, 2015, 07:17:18 PM »

pretty funny vicenfish lives in chelsea Cheesy

pretty fishy place to live if you're not already multi from outside poker!
Pages: 1 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 [1201] 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: