blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:14:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Trials & Tripulations - A fecking FARCE of a diary - guaranteed
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trials & Tripulations - A fecking FARCE of a diary - guaranteed  (Read 22976 times)
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2011, 08:45:35 PM »

How you finding law? where are you studying it? I found doing criminology + job + family feking impossible.
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2011, 11:01:40 PM »

The wife finished a 4 year bachelor's in law last year, and started a 2 year masters this year. All part-time at Nottingham Trent (or Trent Poly as I like to call it. Just not to her face Smiley). Combined with job and kids. Tough.

Then again, she did get me to proof read all her essays. So I got the hard part really.

What year are you doing at the mo?

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »

The wife finished a 4 year bachelor's in law last year, and started a 2 year masters this year. All part-time at Nottingham Trent (or Trent Poly as I like to call it. Just not to her face Smiley). Combined with job and kids. Tough.

The older I get, the better I was.
TRIP5
If you can't say someting nice, at least try to be funny...

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2011, 05:56:57 PM »

Hot air ballon flight cancelled for the THIRD FECKING TIME!!!! Mum is in bits, I feel awful  Cry

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
stribling

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2011, 11:28:20 PM »

is 5 looking over her right shoulder or her left? back to us/front to us? she's like a humanowl

This got me for a good 2 minutes.... Shes got all sorts of problems going on!

You have to Risk it for the biscuit!!!
TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2011, 01:55:32 AM »

found an early picture of your young'un is it a good likeness

Not even close Wink

I'd ask if it was a good likeness of your young un but what with being a crow and all I presume your young look more like this....

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2011, 01:58:34 AM »

Pics of red head needed itt!!

Got one for yer!!! She April fool hacked my facebook account, well hahahahahaha I hacked hers wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Just need to figure out how to get it from e-mail to here....

Ideas plssss

xx

TKP FOR APAT!!!
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2011, 02:04:43 AM »

If you save it from email to your computer you can upload it to here.

Just press the additional options thingy below the bit you type the text into, the hit the browse button, then find the file on your computer.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2011, 02:07:57 AM »

How you finding law? where are you studying it? I found doing criminology + job + family feking impossible.

OOOOOooo I REALLY wanted to do criminology but a friend of mine who was on the same CMS (access course) did it and hated it, said it was nothing like law and more theory than practice etc, then I spoke to a couple of people in SOCO who said the hardest job was...well, I'm not going to go into details but I have to much heart for things like that to not affect me.. so when I went back to study on impulse last year I went back to my first love...Law!!! Looking back I think it was the tutor I had more than anything that inspired me and sadly my current tutors are nowhere near..this is making me sad Cry

I'm studying at Bradford Law School but its actually part of Leeds Met (Leeds Poly) so it's a bit odd around holidays when we follow Leeds and everyone else follows Bradford..especially around loan time lol!!

How did you find criminology...are you doing a relative job with your degree...where did you study...

DETAILS FFS, HOW CAN I WORK WITH SUCH MIN-INFORMATION Wink

Please don't worry about the lack of question marks..my fecking computer doesn't produce them!!!!!!!!!!!

xx
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:51:40 AM by TRIP5 » Logged

TKP FOR APAT!!!
TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2011, 02:17:28 AM »

Then again, she did get me to proof read all her essays. So I got the hard part really.

What a woman..I love her already!!!!!! Though the hardest part is defo proof reading the assignments..at least that's what my better half John says lol Wink

What is Mrs Rex's chosen Masters...I'm very interested!! Personally I have an interest in freedom of choice, in relation to euthanasia. Is prevention to excersise your freedom of choice in this matter a violation of human rights (Google the fight of Diane Petty if you wish to read further). My law deg is social welfare hons therefore I'm thinking about the implications of both!! It seems there is so much more discussion available than can be contained in a 10,000 word thesis and were I ever do do a masters it would probably be something around this.

xx
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 01:19:42 PM by TRIP5 » Logged

TKP FOR APAT!!!
TRIP5

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2011, 02:47:10 AM »

If you save it from email to your computer you can upload it to here.

Just press the additional options thingy below the bit you type the text into, the hit the browse button, then find the file on your computer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA April fools right back at yer Princess 

TKP FOR APAT!!!
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »

What a woman..I love her already!!!!!! Though the hardest part is defo proof reading the assignments..at least that's what my better half John says lol Wink

What is Mrs Rex's chosen Masters...I'm very interested!! Personally I have an interest in freedom of choice and in relation to euthanasia and is prevention to excersise your freedom of choice in this matter a violation of human rights (Google the fight of Diane Petty if you with to read further) as my law deg is social welfare hons I'm thinking about the implications of both!! It seems there is so much more discussion available than can be contained in a 10,000 word thesis and were I ever do do a masters it would probably be something around this.

xx

She was a qualified company secretary (equiv to a degree already) before she did the law degree and she's mainly concentrated on company law; the masters is this with extra stuff about copyright, patents and intellectual property. Her dissertation is going to be about legal duties of non-exec directors in companies compared to charitable corporations. Or something like that. So rather different to your chosen subjects! She gave up company secretary stuff when kids came along, then when they were both in school got back into it, but doing part time work for a charitable corporation. Now has turned to doing educational clerking (company secretary for a board of governors, basically). Got 4 clients, works about 3.5days/week average, although combination of home work, office, and several evening meetings. Enjoying it though (as far as I know!) and it pays reasonably well. Also means she pretty much gets school holidays off, which is very handy. The masters is for personal satisfaction really, and means she'll have caught up with me in qualifications (only taken 15 years!). She'll probably end up doing a phd just so she can say she's more qualified than me Smiley.

I have to say, your subject matter sounds more interesting than hers. But I'm not going to tell her that Wink.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2011, 12:57:45 PM »

When I read this this morning I was wondering why you were calling me princess. 

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 01, 2011, 01:05:11 PM »

OOOOOooo I REALLY wanted to do criminology but a friend of mine who was on the same CMS (access course) did it and hated it, said it was nothing like law and more theory than practice etc, then I spoke to a couple of people in SOCO who said the hardest job was...well, I'm not going to go into details but I have to much heart for things like that to not affect me.. so when I went back to study on impulse last year I went back to my first love...Law!!! Looking back I think it was the tutor I had more than anything that inspired me and sadly my current tutors are nowhere near..this is making me sad Cry

I'm studying at Bradford Law School but its actually part of Leeds Met (Leeds Poly) so it's a bit odd around holidays when we follow Leeds and everyone else follows Bradford..especially around loan time lol!!

How did you find criminology...are you doing a relative job with your degree...where did you study...

DETAILS FFS, HOW CAN I WORK WITH SUCH MIN-INFORMATION Wink

Please don't worry about the lack of question marks..my fecking computer doesn't produce them!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

MA Criminology Leeds Uni. 24 months part time study. I did it for fun, my wife's a Barrister in Leeds (now full time mum) she was doing alot of studying so we did alot together. Has nowt to do with my IT job a uni Smiley
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 01, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »

When I read this this morning I was wondering why you were calling me princess. 

Has the coffee finally kicked in then? 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: