blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 11:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  did i do wrong ? knock at the door!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: did i do wrong ? knock at the door!!!!  (Read 13861 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2011, 12:00:58 PM »

Lol. Please read my other post showing love for you. Just to point out I am only monitoring the mods and would never want to moderate them and delete their posts because they were poking fun at me and I spat my dummy out.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 06, 2011, 12:13:27 PM »

Gatso rips into someone freely

Gatso takes exception when compliment is returned

Wp sir

I believe Lee said the scrap value was 250, which like Lee pointed out doesn't mean that there isn't more "value" in the vehicle if you cba to do something with it

Pretty sure the thread was started due to a doubt of whether what he did was wrong. As was very evident in the thread, there were mixed feelingd just like lees at the time.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 06, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »

OK seems a bit harsh now but that's what i thought

i have never ripped anyone off in my life .....
van engine is fine value....£200
6 very good tyres £120
scrap value (no engine) £150-200
total value as stood sold as seen = £470-£520 ish

price received £500

did i do wrong ...answer i felt bad at not saying its failed mot nothing more or less ripped him off NO WAY

it was only worth £250 at the start of the thread

i suck i was going to take it to scrap yard !!
but this guy wanted to give me £500  double what scrap value is !!! guess i just a tosser like Mr hopkin

you would never have started this thread if you didn't feel you may have done something wrong but then you get upset when people back up your concern

you either sold something that you thought was fucked  to the bloke down the road for double what you thought it was worth or as you now claim you sold it for a fair price in which case I have no idea what the point of the thread is

my last post on this one anyway, I'm not here to take personal abuse but thanks for the lovely comment xx

several points to you sir ....I'm not here to take personal abuse but thanks for the lovely comment xx
thought he was out of order for trying to rip someone offnor am i and i took      this comment very personally you don't even know me and you put this comment what gives you the right

i never asked anyone whether or not i ripped him off just that did i do wrong in not telling him that it failed the mot ...big difference.

the van to me was worth £250 scrap
however
paying £500 for something that if used brains would get more selling engine ,tyres etc more value than i sold so how the fuck could i rip him off

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 06, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »

so any appologies from these do gooders who thoiught you was a twat. they obv dont live in the real world. fecking nimbys

lolz, apology for what? I thought he was out of order for trying to rip someone off. the fact that he's not very good at it changes nothing other than the comedy value of the thread
i going to say exactly what came into my head when i read this comment........

fuck you you prick

lol. cos tells me the mods are ok but two are not, i know tikay, red dog, tighty, celtic are respected pillars of the community....although i enjoy gatso's posts i think he is in the kinboshi camp. not 100% certain who cos hates but i will form my own opinion and from now on will be monitoring all moderators who abuse their powers such as deleting posts, stickying the threads they want in public view, reading our pms and the worst thing they do.....making stupid posts and abusive statements. i know you would never rip anyone off Smiley

Thanks for modding the mods for us smashedagain. Not sure you should snap include celtic in the upstanding pillar bracket thou. In fact don't include any of them from the start because everyone has the potential to be devious. If you don't treat them equally that would be bias and bad modding imo.

This is finally great, the mods do need to be moditored for abuse of position on a free forum, in particular Celtic, who seems to be liked by all which mkes me very suspicious - also he called me a brilliant poker player once which proves he'd been reading my PMs where I had been discussing the most optimal way that I'd played some hands with Chompy. Maybe its not proof positive, let the people decide.

sola virtus nobilitat
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »

so any appologies from these do gooders who thoiught you was a twat. they obv dont live in the real world. fecking nimbys

lolz, apology for what? I thought he was out of order for trying to rip someone off. the fact that he's not very good at it changes nothing other than the comedy value of the thread

fuck you you prick

Let's be honest with what really happened.

You thought the car had 700 quid worth of problems. You sold it knowing this for 500 pound and decided to keep quiet on the issue, praying that he'll not make an issue over it when he finds out. Somehow he gets it through an MOT with no problems and you decide that actually it means he got a good deal. You are somehow ignoring the fact that at that very moment you sold it, you were thinking to yourself that you've got away with selling a van with a shit load of problems for more money than you've have got up the scrap yard.

You are hiding behind his negligence in not asking because you know you should have said something.

Don't act like a baby when people think you've behaved poorly.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »

fuck you you prick

You thought the car had 700 quid worth of problems. You sold it knowing this for 500 pound and decided to keep quiet on the issue, praying that he'll not make an issue over it when he finds out. Somehow he gets it through an MOT with no problems and you decide that actually it means he got a good deal. You are somehow ignoring the fact that at that very moment you sold it, you were thinking to yourself that you've got away with selling a van with a shit load of problems for more money than you've have got up the scrap yard.

You are hiding behind his negligence in not asking because you know you should have said something.

act like a baby .........................lol read all the posts then come back on ....not a flick through and pretend like you know whats going on

ha ha ha ha ha worst post i have ever read

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2011, 01:11:14 PM »

fuck you you prick

act like a baby .........................lol read all the posts then come back on ....not a flick through and pretend like you know whats going on

Did you not say, "fuck you you prick" to Gatso for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

Interestingly you chose not to respond to my brief summary of the events. Because the reality is I'm right, isn't it?

Still, unlucky on failing to screw the alcoholic over. Must suck to know an alcoholic got one over you. WP imo.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2011, 01:47:29 PM »

fuck you you prick

I don't think that's what really happened. I think what really happened is a guy came on the forum asking for opinions about his morality concerning a marginal situation. The shrewd amongst us with life experience deduced that because a fellow member posted the scenario in the first place and was feeling bad he is obv a good guy. Then we factored in our knowledge of how garages hike up labour costs to inflate repair bills and questioned whether their figure was indeed reflective of the true cost. Then we figured the borderline alcoholic isn't a mug or some little old lady so knows his onions and wasn't suckered into anything. And we concluded the best advice in his tricky economic circumstances was to not beat himself up over it. Leethefish had been approached on his own drive and offered £500 for the van which was sitting there in front of the buyer. He does not deserve any ill will for accepting the offer all things considered. The more impulsive and less sensitive amongst us steamed in without considering the evidence comprehensively enough or op's emotions and called op dishonest and scummy. I don't think that was the best advice people could offer him, do you? Oh and I had a disagreement about who had the best judgement itt which I won. That's what really happened.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2011, 12:40:50 AM »

GL tomorrow Lee. As a rip off merchant you should get the lot. As we know, there's no karma in poker Wink

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2011, 10:13:04 AM »

fuck you you prick

I don't think that's what really happened. I think what really happened is a guy came on the forum asking for opinions about his morality concerning a marginal situation. The shrewd amongst us with life experience deduced that because a fellow member posted the scenario in the first place and was feeling bad he is obv a good guy. Then we factored in our knowledge of how garages hike up labour costs to inflate repair bills and questioned whether their figure was indeed reflective of the true cost. Then we figured the borderline alcoholic isn't a mug or some little old lady so knows his onions and wasn't suckered into anything. And we concluded the best advice in his tricky economic circumstances was to not beat himself up over it. Leethefish had been approached on his own drive and offered £500 for the van which was sitting there in front of the buyer. He does not deserve any ill will for accepting the offer all things considered. The more impulsive and less sensitive amongst us steamed in without considering the evidence comprehensively enough or op's emotions and called op dishonest and scummy. I don't think that was the best advice people could offer him, do you? Oh and I had a disagreement about who had the best judgement itt which I won. That's what really happened.
thanks i dont know you personally but thanks.

www.ageuk.org.uk/

leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »

fuck you you prick

Did you not say, "fuck you you prick" to Gatso for absolutely no reason whatsoever?
Interestingly you chose not to respond to my brief summary of the events. Because the reality is I'm right, isn't it?

Still, unlucky on failing to screw the alcoholic over. Must suck to know an alcoholic got one over you. WP imo.
hmmm like i said read all the posts no reason no i don't thinks so there is always a reason READ THE FUCKING POSTS

as for not replying to your brief summary of posts ......they are laughable so why would i....also was busy playing the deepstack

thanks for your worthy input on this thread

no kindly go away.

www.ageuk.org.uk/

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »

i do believe in karma but playing well also helps. you seem to have helped out a neighbour who some might just see as the old alcoholic and the guy is more than the van. congratulations on day 2 just keep playing well and hopefully the great start leads to an awesome finish.
talking of karma, maybe i should send fkinboshi some flowers. Wink

plus as soon as you start getting successful haters are gonna hate lee... when you win this please dont go out to celebrate with your mates and end up punching george tho. 

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2011, 10:31:28 AM »

meh sell it make sure he doesnt know where u live give a coffee and a sandwich to a homeless guy

lifes good

Just me
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »

i do believe in karma but playing well also helps. you seem to have helped out a neighbour who some might just see as the old alcoholic and the guy is more than the van. congratulations on day 2 just keep playing well and hopefully the great start leads to an awesome finish.
talking of karma, maybe i should send fkinboshi some flowers. Wink

plus as soon as you start getting successful haters are gonna hate lee... when you win this please dont go out to celebrate with your mates and end up punching George tho. 
lol thanks jason
I LOVE GEORGE....fuck knows why all he ever does is take the piss disagree and wind me up ...tosser

www.ageuk.org.uk/

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2011, 06:59:38 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

this is obv what happened
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: