blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:26:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272596 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 617921 times)
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2625 on: September 05, 2015, 11:37:17 PM »

Whats happening with Dynasty - is Linux still on the clock or is it me? :Huh?:

Technically he's got till midnight but he's still not claimed his team so I'm not expecting him to pick by then.

Give it until 11pm then go ahead and make your pick if you wish.

Im in no rush and happy to wait until tomorrow. Was more concerned that I'd missed a pick and I was on the clock!

You're fine from 0:25am anyway.  Not that I'm next in line after you, or anything!

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: September 06, 2015, 12:11:27 AM »

We have made a trade for Linux pick.  Sending him Justin Blackmon in return.

With the next pick in the draft the Absolutely Gash select

Thomas Rawls RB Seattle Seahawks.
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 06, 2015, 12:18:55 AM »

I've picked up Rawls and dropped Blackmon for now as I dont think Linux is set up to accept the trade yet and we're running out of time.

Can you send Blackmon over to him please Curtis.  Apologies if that causes you any backtracking to sort.
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: September 06, 2015, 12:21:28 AM »

Sharplea on the clock...

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 06, 2015, 12:52:33 AM »

I've picked up Rawls and dropped Blackmon for now as I dont think Linux is set up to accept the trade yet and we're running out of time.

Can you send Blackmon over to him please Curtis.  Apologies if that causes you any backtracking to sort.

I'm the active manager of his team at the moment and I've not seen any offer come through!  I'd have received a notification if so.

Leaving it as is for now, but it's debatable to me as to whether Blackmon has any trade value, even for a late pick.

I'll wait to see if there's any feedback on this from the other managers tomorrow.  I could do with something from Linux tomorrow to confirm he's ok with this at some point too.

In the meantime, the clock moves onto sharplea.

Apologies, but it's a slightly bizarre trade situation, hence the caution just now.

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: September 06, 2015, 12:58:05 AM »

I'm the active manager of his team at the moment and I've not seen any offer come through!  I'd have received a notification if so.

Leaving it as is for now, but it's debatable to me as to whether Blackmon has any trade value, even for a late pick.

I'll wait to see if there's any feedback on this from the other managers tomorrow.  I could do with something from Linux tomorrow to confirm he's ok with this at some point too.

Apologies, but it's a slightly bizarre trade situation, hence the caution just now.

Didn't send it as we had to drop him to make our pick. 

Can't see how you can say he can't have trade value, he's sat on our roster for over a year in speculation and the Jaguars have denied him an opportunity to play in the CFL.  Obviously a gamble on Linux's behalf just as picking an undrafted rookie running back who's sat 4th on the depth chart is on our part.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 06, 2015, 01:05:37 AM »

Didn't send it as we had to drop him to make our pick. 

Can't see how you can say he can't have trade value, he's sat on our roster for over a year in speculation and the Jaguars have denied him an opportunity to play in the CFL.  Obviously a gamble on Linux's behalf just as picking an undrafted rookie running back who's sat 4th on the depth chart is on our part.

Think there's been some indication recently that he's not returning, hence the comment.  Last season he was a 'maybe' but not so sure now.

To be honest it's more a case of getting some indication from Linux that he's ok with it (or just that he's still alive!). Could do with him showing some sign that he's actually going to take over his team sometime soon (if only so I don't get duplications of all the notifications).

Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: September 06, 2015, 01:16:14 AM »

I'm happy with that trade, I havent done much research in the matter but i trust jones and Rich that he might be back and am willing to take a punt on it.

Sorry for being afk so much, i just hope jones and rich arent conning me.

Back fully tomorrow.

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: September 06, 2015, 01:28:47 AM »

I'm happy with that trade, I havent done much research in the matter but i trust jones and Rich that he might be back and am willing to take a punt on it.

Back fully tomorrow.

No probs. Thanks for getting back so quickly.

#dudegottraderaped

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 06, 2015, 01:36:15 AM »

Back fully tomorrow.

No probs. Thanks for getting back so quickly.

#dudegottraderaped

Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: September 06, 2015, 10:11:36 AM »

Taken Devin Smith, WR, NYJ and already added him.

Curtis, you're up.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 06, 2015, 10:53:44 AM »

Taken Devin Smith, WR, NYJ and already added him.

Curtis, you're up.

Took Zach Zenner.

bobby1 up at 4.09

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: September 06, 2015, 11:04:54 AM »

And I'm passing on making any further picks.

Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 06, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »

REDRAFT UPDATE

The new league has been set up on nfl.com, so we now have two leagues named blondepoker NFL A and blondpoker NFL B (imaginative stuff, innit?)

I used a random number generator using odd/even to determine initial spots in the league, so some of you have been removed from league A and invited to join league B.  Ironside - you've been invited to co-manage my team in there (as per my note yesterday I need to be a co-owner of a team to be able to Commish the league, but I won't have any involvement in the management of your team).  Existing managers still allocated to League A don't need to do anything, as your existing team is still active.

For info, the following people should have received an invite into League B in the first wave:
bobby1
ChipRich
Linux
The Camel
sharplea
AdamM
ruud
LeKnave
Nakor

Horneris - you've received an invite to rejoin League A, as you'd already removed yourself from the league accidentally a few days ago.

Will be doing some more stuff with the setup over the course of the day, and at the minute everything is set up as 2x10 player leagues.  I have a couple more invites to send out once I expand the league, so don't worry if you're on the interest list but haven't received an invite for now.  I just want to make sure we have no issues filling 20 teams before trying to get to 24.

For everyone's info, the divisions in each league aren't final yet.  I'll randomise them all when the teams are (largely) populated and will advise on the thread once they are final.

If you receive and invite, please click the button ASAP so I can track progress.

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: September 06, 2015, 12:52:23 PM »

I've not recieved the email yet Sheriff.

Pages: 1 ... 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: