blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:10:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 ... 383 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde NFL Fantasy League 2019/20  (Read 611886 times)
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3705 on: November 30, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »

5-1 to 5-7 with some horrific beats in amongst the 6 game losing streak in the dynasty league.

I also don't know why it got set up that I had to play Tal back to back a couple of weeks ago and then the last two weeks I'm having to play Sharplea back to back. Doesn't make any sense.

You have run terribly tbf bud but isn't the schedule the same for everyone?Each team plays their Div rivals twice and then play each team in the other Div once?

So as well as playing those two teams twice you also played the teams that are 6-6 and  3-9 twice in 3 weeks earlier in the season. You lost one of those games narrowly and played a man short. Your schedule has worked out the same as everyone else's but as it turned out this season the order gave you the toughest games late on.

That's why I asked as I don't actually know the way it works.

It does seem strange that I have to play so many people back to back and not spread over the season still.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: November 30, 2016, 08:18:08 PM »

5-1 to 5-7 with some horrific beats in amongst the 6 game losing streak in the dynasty league.

I also don't know why it got set up that I had to play Tal back to back a couple of weeks ago and then the last two weeks I'm having to play Sharplea back to back. Doesn't make any sense.

You have run terribly tbf bud but isn't the schedule the same for everyone?Each team plays their Div rivals twice and then play each team in the other Div once?

So as well as playing those two teams twice you also played the teams that are 6-6 and  3-9 twice in 3 weeks earlier in the season. You lost one of those games narrowly and played a man short. Your schedule has worked out the same as everyone else's but as it turned out this season the order gave you the toughest games late on.

It does seem strange that I have to play so many people back to back and not spread over the season still.

The site decides the basic schedules, and it's pretty hard to unravel them if there's a need to fix anomalies.  Not sure how they do it, but it appears to involve a large button marked 'inconsistency'.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: December 01, 2016, 01:43:32 AM »

The site decides the basic schedules, and it's pretty hard to unravel them if there's a need to fix anomalies.  Not sure how they do it, but it appears to involve a large button marked 'inconsistency'.

lol fair enough
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: December 04, 2016, 08:55:03 PM »

ffs picked up siemian to cover mariota whose on a bye
of course he is inactive so have to decide between flacco bortles and smith
of course i pick the wrong one

so i am going to finish 7/6 how of the other teams starting 7/5 all 3 are in close games

if 2 win and 1 lose then i believe the play off place will be decided on our meetings during the season
what happens if 2 teams lose and 1 win that will leave 3 teams on 7/6 with 2 of the teams making the play off will it still be decided on previous meetings?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: December 06, 2016, 09:58:07 AM »

Unreal scenes in the Dyntasy league, Bobby finishing in 2nd place with a 7 & 6 record and poor Tighty finishing 8th with a one win worse record, on 6 & 7.

Playoffs

Vegas Venoms/Sharplea (Bye)

Tifosi Blackhearts/Sicilian
v
There is no hope/Me

Absolutely Gash/ChipRich & LeKnave
v
Arkansas Gravediggers/Forththistle?

Spider2 Y Banana/Bobby1 (Bye)

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: December 06, 2016, 10:06:14 AM »

Unreal scenes in the Dyntasy league, Bobby finishing in 2nd place with a 7 & 6 record and poor Tighty finishing 8th with a one win worse record, on 6 & 7.

Playoffs

v
There is no hope/Me

v

Gravediggers is me.

Team is fuming about having the second best record and not getting a bye. Locker room is united and hungry for success.

One player told local beat writer Stig J Tinselbaum of the Arkansas Tribune Post, "We have three cup finals now...whatever they are".

Is this the 2014 champs v the 2015 champs? What a wildcard match!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: December 06, 2016, 05:18:14 PM »

Playoffs

v
There is no hope/Me

v

A really good end to the season that. I'm amazed to nick the Division tho tbh I am just lucky the Div ended this week given how tight it all was. At 3-2 I then went 1-4 in my next 5 matches to be 4-6, then got what seemed like a 15 team acca up on the footy coupon to get the bye.

Some cracking play off games there too, it's going to be tight.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: December 06, 2016, 05:53:53 PM »

i am in redraft league B.

those in A. how is it looking? who is in the play-offs?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: December 06, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »

In the main comp, it's:

Byes:
Tree Hill Dills (9-4) - leknave
Suh Girls One Cup (9-4) - fatcatstu

Tyrodasaurus Rex (8-5) - me
   V
Absolutely Gash (7-6) - ChipRich

Matchup Winner (8-5) - MattyHollis
     V
Dr Mantis Toboggan MD (7-6) - ?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: December 06, 2016, 07:47:38 PM »

Leknave is a machine. Think that's consecutive League wins in the Blonde Redraft?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3715 on: December 06, 2016, 08:20:49 PM »

Well. At least I'm not gonna a finish bottom in redraft B. 3-10 stinks though. Zero RB really didn't work!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: December 06, 2016, 08:35:49 PM »

Well. At least I'm not gonna a finish bottom in redraft B. 3-10 stinks though. Zero RB really didn't work!

you still might the plays offs just started

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: December 07, 2016, 12:21:34 AM »

In the main comp, it's:

Byes:
Tree Hill Dills (9-4) - leknave
Suh Girls One Cup (9-4) - fatcatstu

Tyrodasaurus Rex (8-5) - me
   V
Absolutely Gash (7-6) - ChipRich

Matchup Winner (8-5) - MattyHollis
     V
Dr Mantis Toboggan MD (7-6) - ?

Toboggan is Horneris - don't fancy my chances.

Looks like the playoffs for 1st draft pick in dyno for me!
LeKnave

the end of days...

View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: December 07, 2016, 12:44:44 AM »

Leknave is a machine. Think that's consecutive League wins in the Blonde Redraft?

We all know winning the regular season means nothing mate, big games start now! Good luck everyone!

Looks like the playoffs for 1st draft pick in dyno for me!

That's the least you deserve after that brutal run in!
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3719 on: December 07, 2016, 10:12:15 AM »

you still might the plays offs just started

Do we have playoffs throughout the league then? 9 v 12? Was gonna delete this but can't. As it'll take me two mins to find out myself instead of looking like a fool. Oh well

Pages: 1 ... 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 ... 383 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: