blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:42:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 ... 341 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blonde will make thin ....Here we go again !  (Read 493282 times)
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #3780 on: March 10, 2013, 09:35:37 AM »

Starting weight .....heavy
Weight as of 10 th march ......not as heavy!
Loss this week + 3 Easter eggs

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #3781 on: March 10, 2013, 09:37:19 AM »

I always found Easter egg choc to be horrible, Creme Eggs tho mmm...

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: March 10, 2013, 11:16:43 AM »

Day 21

Starting Weight - 18st 4lbs

Target Weight - 16st 4lbs

Current Weight - 17st 10.5lbs

Another 1.5lbs loss this week, should probably have more but for a Chinese I had this weekend!

Done a bit of walking but need to up the miles and also really need to drink more water.

Ship It!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: March 10, 2013, 11:23:20 AM »

Good stuff Dyalan, kep it going.

Will reply to your long text (yesterday) soonest, sorry for delay, hope to see you soon.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: March 10, 2013, 11:25:32 AM »

Good stuff Dyalan, kep it going.

Will reply to your long text (yesterday) soonest, sorry for delay, hope to see you soon.

No need to respond mate, all good Smiley

Yeah, hopefully see you next month mate!

Ship It!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: March 11, 2013, 01:24:06 AM »

Just about got through 10 days in London.

Managed to stay of the bread, chocolate and pastries..

But did have one (and a half) nights on the beer and succumbed to a plate of chips one evening after a bad beat Sad

On the positive side, walked A LOT. Staying in a hotel in Maida Vale for most of the time, walked to the Vic every day I was playing, which is approx an hours walk.

And then walked from (floated actually) from Loftus Road back to the Vic on Saturday. About 4 or 5 miles.

Weighed in when I got home. Lost 2 lbs!

More than settle for that. Definitely no more weigh ins until end of April.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: March 11, 2013, 01:33:45 AM »

Just about got through 10 days in London.

Managed to stay of the bread, chocolate and pastries..

But did have one (and a half) nights on the beer and succumbed to a plate of chips one evening after a bad beat Sad

On the positive side, walked A LOT. Staying in a hotel in Maida Vale for most of the time, walked to the Vic every day I was playing, which is approx an hours walk.

And then walked from (floated actually) from Loftus Road back to the Vic on Saturday. About 4 or 5 miles.

Weighed in when I got home. Lost 2 lbs!

More than settle for that. Definitely no more weigh ins until end of April.

That's an excellent result,  congrats!

I can't stay away from bread that long at home and would be a million to manage it when I'm away Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: March 11, 2013, 07:44:48 AM »

WEEK ONE loss =  7.5lbs.

Week TWO Loss = 3lbs.

Week THREE Loss = 2.5lbs

Week FOUR loss = 2lbs

Week FIVE loss = 2lbs

TOTAL loss so far, after 38 days, = 18lbs.

March 9th - 12st 11.5lbs (unchanged)

March 10th - 12st 10.5lbs

March 11th - 12st 10.5lbs

Week 6 Target - 1.5lb loss.

Month Two Target - 7lbs loss loss

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: March 11, 2013, 08:04:21 AM »

Gosh, well done to Leatherman & Tikay who look to be doing great. It's definitely awesome that someone is making an effort as some keep of falling off the wagon.

I weighed in at 11st4lbs on Friday, exactly the same Saturday even though I had probably on average 1100 calories a day, I think my body may have thought I was starving it, but instead I just was getting up at ridic times and having 12 hour sleeps & eating and drinking once a day. So not lost any weight being well under the 1500 calories target. However we have lost a few lbs overall.

However not eating very well, but the plus point is that I have not been to Mcdonalds for 10 days even though the craving is there & avoided snacks when I was dying to buy some toffee popcorn!

So many good and bad points, but first time I have really felt as if I am making a good attempt at it by avoiding MC's, bread & chocolate bars. So hopefully when work is all sorted and sold off I shall make an attempt with time off to brush up on cookery skills & improve protein levels, which are shockingly bad.

PS - Tikay and LM, are you actually following anything towards weight loss or just eating less or less snacking?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: March 11, 2013, 08:28:57 AM »

Gosh, well done to Leatherman & Tikay who look to be doing great. It's definitely awesome that someone is making an effort as some keep of falling off the wagon.

I weighed in at 11st4lbs on Friday, exactly the same Saturday even though I had probably on average 1100 calories a day, I think my body may have thought I was starving it, but instead I just was getting up at ridic times and having 12 hour sleeps & eating and drinking once a day. So not lost any weight being well under the 1500 calories target. However we have lost a few lbs overall.

However not eating very well, but the plus point is that I have not been to Mcdonalds for 10 days even though the craving is there & avoided snacks when I was dying to buy some toffee popcorn!

So many good and bad points, but first time I have really felt as if I am making a good attempt at it by avoiding MC's, bread & chocolate bars. So hopefully when work is all sorted and sold off I shall make an attempt with time off to brush up on cookery skills & improve protein levels, which are shockingly bad.

PS - Tikay and LM, are you actually following anything towards weight loss or just eating less or less snacking?

Well done on quitting the Maccy's.

My method is dead simple.

Eat less.

Eat better.

Then I added...

Exercise. 

snacking? What? Are you having a larf with me? NO SNACKING.

I have a few Ryvitas with Phili Lite & fresh sliced Toms in the afternoon, dinner in the evening containing around 300 calories, one LF Yogi, & as much fresh fruit every night as I can stuff down my gob. That's it. Nothing else. (Well, a latte a day).  Oh, & as much water as I can physically consume. Rinse repeat EVERY DAY.

It's that easy.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: March 11, 2013, 09:21:11 AM »

Finest cuisine for the day...

MRP
Bolognese
Pro 50
Pineapple 100g
MP Cookie
Gold Standard
+ Espressos  and Lemsip

Protein:210g
Carbs:  100g
Fat:       28g

Cals:   1561

I've gotten the sniffles over the weekend courtesy of my father, so am dosing up on Lemsips at present. Given it's snowing outside they're actually quite cosy Smiley

Tikay has penned the '3 Es' there and it's definitely about time I followed them for more than 3 days on the spin!

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3791 on: March 11, 2013, 09:42:21 AM »

Eat less.

Eat better.

Then I added...

Exercise. 

I have a few Ryvitas with Phili Lite & fresh sliced Toms in the afternoon, dinner in the evening containing around 300 calories, one LF Yogi, & as much fresh fruit every night as I can stuff down my gob. That's it. Nothing else. (Well, a latte a day).  Oh, & as much water as I can physically consume. Rinse repeat EVERY DAY.

It's that easy.

Tikay has this sussed.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: March 11, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »

Eat less.

Eat better.

Then I added...

Exercise. 

I have a few Ryvitas with Phili Lite & fresh sliced Toms in the afternoon, dinner in the evening containing around 300 calories, one LF Yogi, & as much fresh fruit every night as I can stuff down my gob. That's it. Nothing else. (Well, a latte a day).  Oh, & as much water as I can physically consume. Rinse repeat EVERY DAY.

It's that easy.

Yep pretty much this, also drink plenty of water 2 litre a day if poss.

The Ryvitas with Philli lite are the bollocks also chop up some tomatoes and pour a little vinegar over them add a little pepper... Mmmmm fackin lovely.

Went out for dinner for Mothers Day had carvery with plenty of veg, no tates but did share a pudding. Oops!!! drank diet coke as I'm now attempting to go TeeTotal after Saturday night episode..

Satellite King
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: March 11, 2013, 08:13:06 PM »

4th March weigh in:     16st 0

Targeton 8th April:      14st 7lb

11th March weigh in:    15st 7lb

Nice 7lb loss first week back on it. Obviously not gonna keep that up but a good start
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: March 12, 2013, 08:01:13 AM »

4th March weigh in:     16st 0

Targeton 8th April:      14st 7lb

11th March weigh in:    15st 7lb

Nice 7lb loss first week back on it. Obviously not gonna keep that up but a good start

Great start!

So now you need to average 3.5lbs per week for 4 weeks straight?

That is still a big ask, but you have momentum, & you won't be far away.

I reckon you will manage the 3lb or 4lb this week, but it gets a bit tough after that.

Pages: 1 ... 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 ... 341 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: