blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:51:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7087 7088 7089 7090 [7091] 7092 7093 7094 7095 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13525361 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106350 on: September 01, 2015, 10:01:40 AM »

Month end was yesterday, & so many folks have helped out with putting bets on for Fred, thank you.

If Fred owes you money for bets placed, please let me know.

Some small balances are owed to Fred by several regulars, if it's OK with you, hang on to those if you feel you may be able to assist us again.

Thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106351 on: September 01, 2015, 11:35:06 AM »

I've been backing goals in Carlisle games this season - I know someone involved up there who has been saying get on - basically Carlisle have been playing 3 centre halves at times and have wing backs/full backs that can't defend. Their games are open affairs.

I put over 3.5 goals on the football betting thread which came in at 14/5 on Saturday.

Just put another bet up and I think it's worth a £10 investment.

Carlisle have hit form going forwards and are scoring goals as well as conceding. Their centre forward is scoring for fun at the moment.

They play Barnet on Saturday at home.

Long trip for Barnet but they have scored in all their away games this season.

Given carlisle's form, I think they will win an open game.

I like a Carlisle win with BTTS at 17/5.

I'd appreciate views but I'm on personally.

i was going to do them seperately (which i would prefer), but note that BV 17/5 pays more than the double which pays 3.1 at current best prices

Carlisle United v Barnet Carlisle United (Match Result and Both Teams to Score - 90 Mins) Odds: 17/5 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  44.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BiloxiDesire

View Profile
« Reply #106352 on: September 01, 2015, 11:43:08 AM »

Interesting read, not sure how good this would be over the long term with the complete blindness going into it, and no doubt that he has got lucky with it.

http://www.daily25.com/how-i-break-down-competitions-and-won-22000-thanks-to-betfair/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106353 on: September 01, 2015, 11:44:15 AM »

England v Australia ODI Cricket Series September 2015

This is a five game ODI series to conclude the Ashes Tour after the one off T20 game which was won by England at Cardiff on Monday

The games are as follows

Thursday 3 September ODI vs Australia, Ageas Bowl, Southampton
Saturday 5 September ODI vs Australia, Lord’s
Tuesday 8 September ODI vs Australia, Emirates Old Trafford
Friday 11 September ODI vs Australia, Headingley
Sunday 13 September ODI vs Australia, Emirates Old Trafford

Australia won the World Cup in February while England, after their terrible performance in that competition, are rebuilding with a young team with a more aggressive approach befitting the modern limited-over game.

England’s squad, lead by Eoin Morgan who is returning from a  period out of the game due to poor form, is similar to that which played the series against New Zealand in the first part of the summer except that key batsman Joe Root is rested. Moeen Ali, Jos Buttler, Steve Finn and Ben Stokes are those players in the squad that featured in the Ashes

The English selectors said

"This is primarily a young group of players and the next three weeks will provide them with valuable experience as we continue to identify players who can take our limited overs cricket forward over the next four years."

Foremost amongst those young players are openers Jason Roy and Alex Hales, middle order batsman James Taylor, all rounder David Willey, wicket-keeper batsman Sam Billings and spinner Adil Rashid

Australia claimed their fifth World Cup in the 50-over game in March but since then wicketkeeper Brad Haddin and Test captain Michael Clarke have announced their retirement from the format.

Fast bowlers Mitchell Johnson and Josh Hazlewood are also being rested after Australia`s unsuccessful Ashes campaign against England, which followed a Test series in the West Indies.

"The squad we have selected has a few fresh faces in it as well as some experienced players that will provide us with the right balance," said selectors` chairman Rod Marsh

The Australian squad of 15 players is captained by Steve smith and features renowned ODI talents in David Warner, Mitchell Starc and Glenn Maxwell but also has an eye on youth with the inclusion of Ashton Agar, Cameron Boyce, Nathan Coulter-Nile and Joe Burns.

Outright prices for the series have Australia 8/15 and England 15/8

Understandably Australia are favourites with a much better record in the format and match-winning potential from their senior players, but England are a more formidable proposition than they were the last two times the teams played in this format

The question of the pitches the series is likely to be played on is crucial. Versus New Zealand in the first part of the summer, the series was played on good pace pitches with bounce and this led to attractive cricket, good stroke-play and high scores.

This was also the case at Cardiff for Monday’s T20 international and if it is to be continued for these five days England are attractively priced because their depth of batting and aggressive approach suits faster tracks

It is on tired/used pitches that England’s weaknesses are exposed with more difficult amassing scores on such decks. Of course we have to bear in mind that late summer in England may see inclement weather and some seam friendly conditions

Looking at sub-markets:

Top Australian bowler

Cummins showed in the T20 International that he can challenge Starc here. Bowling at up to 93-94 mph he troubled the batsmen and showed impressive skills in the last overs too with Yorkers. Starc’s record in white ball cricket is of course excellent but I will again take a chance on Cummins for the series at 7/2 with William Hill against Starc as short as 2/1

Top England bowler

Bowling at both ends of the innings, David Willey was the top T20 England bowler at Cardiff. He can swing the white bowl and is a big price at 5/1 here with Coral for the series behind favourite Finn, Stokes, Rashid and Woakes. Over five games team rotation is a risk and its unclear how many of the bowlers will play all of the games

Top England batsman

In this market I would like to stay away from the top three, who will have to face Starc and Cummins in their pomp and there is also James Taylor to fit into the top 6 so some team rotation is likely too. Moeen Ali was impressive at Cardiff and should be guaranteed a spot as his ability to bowl some overs with spin balances the team. He is a more than fiar price at 11/2 with Bet365 for the series

Top Australian bastsman
On a good pitch where movement off the seam was not a big factor, Steve Smith once again showed his class at Cardiff with a 90. He is a clear and deserved 9/4 favourite ahead of his main challenger in this market, opener David Warner at 3/1. It’s difficult to look beyond the two favourites, who bat in the top three.

recommend

england at near 2-1 for the series
cummins top aus bowler at 7/2
willey top eng bowler at 5/1
moeen top eng bat at 11/2
smith top aus bat at 9/4

£20 each, £100 in

i think my old favourite david willey, off whom i had many successes in the last 24 months, is a monster price

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106354 on: September 01, 2015, 12:12:41 PM »

We should have more on Willey by that reasoning, right?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106355 on: September 01, 2015, 12:13:09 PM »

can never have enough.

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106356 on: September 01, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »

can never have enough.

Carry on Punting?

Click to see full-size image.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #106357 on: September 01, 2015, 12:23:07 PM »

Some juicy 1/20 shots about players (Stones, Pogba, Wanyama etc) not moving today. All should be 1/100 or shorter IMO.

I can just about hear arbboy salivating from here.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106358 on: September 01, 2015, 01:52:54 PM »

west ham are 4/9 in this market

https://www.betfair.com/sport/football?marketId=924.32143129&id=2608550&competitionEventId=97381&action=loadMarket&competitionId=2608550&modules=multipickoutrightmarkets@1123&selectedTabType=COMPETITION&utm_medium=SocialOrganic&utm_source=2147150&utm_campaign=8882721&utm_term=4945338&utm_content=120463926&utm_ad=293559990&rfr=798967&dclid=CLSc37Xm1ccCFQGx2wodhXUKWw

they have brought in moses,jelavic, song and are 1/3 to bring in antonio and adebayor

any other club likely to beat 5?

4/9 is an arbboy is it not?

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #106359 on: September 01, 2015, 02:02:46 PM »

Can't speak for others, but Watford 4 absolute max.  (Doucoure/Oulare/Ibarbo likely - Valdes long shot)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106360 on: September 01, 2015, 02:14:49 PM »

Walters at 1/5 to leave today looks big to me given Leicester are now interested as well as Norwich.  He hasn't travelled with the Ireland squad so must surely be leaving?
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106361 on: September 01, 2015, 03:08:01 PM »

Not surprised about Gatlin.

Click to see full-size image.

Thought Brommell had better taste though.

I've written a massive Rugby World Cup piece but events over the weekend have blown half of it out of the water. Will try and get it up this week.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106362 on: September 01, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »

QPR to keep Austin and Phillips, and Astin in particular must be a nice surprise for QPR fans

Austin for a season in the championship, is QPR to be promoted suddenly a lot more interesting?

4th, 10 points so far, 3 points off the top

16/1 to win it

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/winner

9/2 to go up (which i think i like a lot)

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/promotion

middlesborough as short as 2/1 to win the divison already.....

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106363 on: September 01, 2015, 04:47:49 PM »

I've written a massive Rugby World Cup piece but events over the weekend have blown half of it out of the water. Will try and get it up this week.

looking forward to this, i can't contribute but i will place the bets

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106364 on: September 01, 2015, 04:47:55 PM »

Tighty - did you do those cricket bets?

I think you should.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 7087 7088 7089 7090 [7091] 7092 7093 7094 7095 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: