blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:14:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272718 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7827 7828 7829 7830 [7831] 7832 7833 7834 7835 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13527537 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117450 on: May 18, 2016, 04:02:19 PM »

Camel never sends me a kiss.

xx

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117451 on: May 18, 2016, 04:03:19 PM »

xx

He would if you give him a 1/50 shot priced at 2/9 teeks!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117452 on: May 18, 2016, 04:05:10 PM »

if you want a 4/5 shot that is really much shorter and don't mind waiting a while

andy burnham was due to announce his candidacy for manchester mayor tomorrow, but the twitter handle @andy4manchester emerged today so its out

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/greater-manchester-mayoral-election/next-mayor

Manchester a big Labour city, Burnham a big beast politican whose stock is riding high post His role in progressing the recent Hillsborough inquiry and he has no chance of a) supplanting corbyn or b) enjoying being in his shad cab

the interim incumbent former MP tony lloyd doesn't want it permanently

sadiq khan went off 1/3 in london in a far closer race than manchester will be
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:06:41 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117453 on: May 18, 2016, 04:12:26 PM »

if you want a 4/5 shot that is really much shorter and don't mind waiting a while

andy burnham was due to announce his candidacy for manchester mayor tomorrow, but the twitter handle @andy4manchester emerged today so its out

http://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/greater-manchester-mayoral-election/next-mayor

Manchester a big Labour city, Burnham a big beast politican whose stock is riding high post His role in progressing the recent Hillsborough inquiry and he has no chance of a) supplanting corbyn or b) enjoying being in his shad cab

That didn't last long.  Surely 1/2 is still value?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117454 on: May 18, 2016, 04:13:21 PM »

It is. but the election isn't til early next year so time value of money and all that

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #117455 on: May 18, 2016, 04:20:43 PM »

It is. but the election isn't til early next year so time value of money and all that

He has offically announced it now, which may explain the price change.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #117456 on: May 18, 2016, 04:28:00 PM »

Special jockey that Silvestre.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117457 on: May 18, 2016, 04:29:27 PM »

Special jockey that Silvestre.

Special judge that Chompy Grin
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #117458 on: May 18, 2016, 05:02:33 PM »

Get your Lederhosen's on, a couple of Austrian bet reconsiderations here. I can't get on coral as i'm overseas, so if somebody could stick a £5 ew on my second tip you'd be a hero, and i can send the money over via bank transfer.

Just had a brief look at some of the Euro 2016 markets. One that i liked the look of was Marc Janko top goalscorer @ 66/1 with multiple bookies

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2016/top-goalscorer

The golden boot market is always relatively open, as normally around 4-5 goals takes it, with Torres winning it last time with just 3. Janko has a very good strike rate this season (16 in 20 for Basel) and was Austria's top scorer in qualifying, scoring 7 in 9 games played, which is the tied 6th top scorer in qualifying. Austria also find themselves in one of the nicer groups, playing Iceland, Hungary and Portugal, giving them a chance to score plenty of goals. Having watched them a few times they look a decent side, and perhaps are even an outside bet at 40/1 for the tournament.

I'd suggest £10 e/w (1/4 odds, 4 places). Looks cracking value imo.

I also like Marko Arnautovic top scorer @ 200/1 with choral, most firms are sticking up 66/1 and 100/1 but if they want to put up 200s i'm not complaining! Although i'm slightly biased he's had a great season for club and country- top goalscorer for stoke this season with 11 goals and 3 for austria in their qualifying. On his day he has the ability to put 2-3 past anyone, and is one of the underrated players in the PL.

Suggest £5 e/w (1/4 odds, 4 places)

Feed em rice.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117459 on: May 18, 2016, 05:38:09 PM »

xx

Ahh, it's just a money thing is it?

In that case, he can stick his xx's. I want him to love me for my body, & my mind, not money.

All seems a tad shallow to me.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117460 on: May 18, 2016, 05:39:54 PM »

xx

Ahh, it's just a money thing is it?

In that case, he can stick his xx's. I want him to love me for my body, & my mind, not money.

All seems a tad shallow to me.

You haven't got much body left to love have you?  Lost it all prior to the sticky buns in vegas!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117461 on: May 18, 2016, 06:02:18 PM »

Get your Lederhosen's on, a couple of Austrian bet reconsiderations here. I can't get on coral as i'm overseas, so if somebody could stick a £5 ew on my second tip you'd be a hero, and i can send the money over via bank transfer.

Just had a brief look at some of the Euro 2016 markets. One that i liked the look of was Marc Janko top goalscorer @ 66/1 with multiple bookies

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2016/top-goalscorer

The golden boot market is always relatively open, as normally around 4-5 goals takes it, with Torres winning it last time with just 3. Janko has a very good strike rate this season (16 in 20 for Basel) and was Austria's top scorer in qualifying, scoring 7 in 9 games played, which is the tied 6th top scorer in qualifying. Austria also find themselves in one of the nicer groups, playing Iceland, Hungary and Portugal, giving them a chance to score plenty of goals. Having watched them a few times they look a decent side, and perhaps are even an outside bet at 40/1 for the tournament.

I'd suggest £10 e/w (1/4 odds, 4 places). Looks cracking value imo.

I also like Marko Arnautovic top scorer @ 200/1 with choral, most firms are sticking up 66/1 and 100/1 but if they want to put up 200s i'm not complaining! Although i'm slightly biased he's had a great season for club and country- top goalscorer for stoke this season with 11 goals and 3 for austria in their qualifying. On his day he has the ability to put 2-3 past anyone, and is one of the underrated players in the PL.

Suggest £5 e/w (1/4 odds, 4 places)

thoughts welcome please?

what are our ideas for outsiders at a price in the outright?

Austria and Poland anywhere from 40-66/1 come up most frequently when i read stuff...

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117462 on: May 18, 2016, 06:08:23 PM »

I think arnie is one of the most over rated players in the EPL.  Half the time he just doesn't show up at all.  Proper sulking type.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #117463 on: May 18, 2016, 06:15:29 PM »

I think arnie is one of the most over rated players in the EPL.  Half the time he just doesn't show up at all.  Proper sulking type.

Imo it's a common misconception about his sulking, he just has that mardy look about him, nothing more or less. Very talented and very hardworking (at times). I agree that he has his off days, but who doesn't?

Still think 200s is a decent price.

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #117464 on: May 18, 2016, 06:34:10 PM »

I think arnie is one of the most over rated players in the EPL.  Half the time he just doesn't show up at all.  Proper sulking type.

Imo it's a common misconception about his sulking, he just has that mardy look about him, nothing more or less. Very talented and very hardworking (at times). I agree that he has his off days, but who doesn't?

Still think 200s is a decent price.

Just shows you how Stoke have over performed this season to finish 9th with a minus 14 GD and Arnie scoring a big chunk of Stoke's goals.
Pages: 1 ... 7827 7828 7829 7830 [7831] 7832 7833 7834 7835 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: