blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:34:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8129 8130 8131 8132 [8133] 8134 8135 8136 8137 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446446 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #121980 on: September 29, 2016, 11:59:04 AM »

The 1st superleague semifinal is tonight when Warrington host St Helens. The teams have met 3 times this season with St Helens leading 2-1 and strangely all matches have been won by the away side. For a while I have thought St Helens were the best bet to win the whole thing, they have come into form and they have a terrific record of getting to the final. Over the last month Warrington have suffered some key injuries. Sandow, Currie and Westwood are out tonight, and Clark and Gidley have just returned from injury absences.

It should be a close game with few tries, but St Helens have 2 great players in Wilkin and Roby who should nullify Warrington's key attacking ploy of quick ball around the play the ball.

Suggest £20 St Helens @ 13/8 with Betfred, Coral or Hills.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121981 on: September 29, 2016, 12:15:21 PM »

The 1st superleague semifinal is tonight when Warrington host St Helens. The teams have met 3 times this season with St Helens leading 2-1 and strangely all matches have been won by the away side. For a while I have thought St Helens were the best bet to win the whole thing, they have come into form and they have a terrific record of getting to the final. Over the last month Warrington have suffered some key injuries. Sandow, Currie and Westwood are out tonight, and Clark and Gidley have just returned from injury absences.

It should be a close game with few tries, but St Helens have 2 great players in Wilkin and Roby who should nullify Warrington's key attacking ploy of quick ball around the play the ball.

Suggest £20 St Helens @ 13/8 with Betfred, Coral or Hills.

£20 at 2.8 Betfair exchange is on

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121982 on: September 29, 2016, 04:59:32 PM »

is anyone hearing anything on likely pairings from either side for tomorrow's ryder cyup day 1 please?

how reliable are the practice groups as a guide?

eg mcilroy, sullivan, rose and stenson went out group 1 today.

My eyes are open wide
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #121983 on: September 29, 2016, 05:23:50 PM »

is anyone hearing anything on likely pairings from either side for tomorrow's ryder cyup day 1 please?

how reliable are the practice groups as a guide?

eg mcilroy, sullivan, rose and stenson went out group 1 today.

Probably as big a clue as we will get before they announce it

Sky report all the practice groups from today here

http://www.skysports.com/golf/ryder-cup/news/26733/10598284/darren-clarke-changes-groupings-for-final-ryder-cup-practice
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #121984 on: September 29, 2016, 06:46:01 PM »

Dolphins @ Bengals tonight in a game that probably only the diehards will watch.Billy hills go 10/11 Jeremy Hill anytime scorer which is a smidgeon of value if anybody fancies a bet on the game.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121985 on: September 29, 2016, 08:04:14 PM »

Dolphins @ Bengals tonight in a game that probably only the diehards will watch.Billy hills go 10/11 Jeremy Hill anytime scorer which is a smidgeon of value if anybody fancies a bet on the game.

There's one I quite fancy tonight.

The Dolphins head for a road game where they're solid underdogs and against a team that has its noisiest defensive player back after suspension in Vontaze Burfict.

The Dolphins are a bogey team for the Bengals, not that that is of great relevance. Neither is the Cincinnati head coach's abysmal tv primetime record (8-26).

The Bengals have problems on and off the field and I expect Miami to keep the score tight for most of the game. If either side is going to pull away, it's the one with the elite wide receiver (the Bengals) so I am disinclined to back the unders or the spread. Both teams are underperforming and it's impossible to judge when one is going to wake up.

If it's a close game for the most part and the Bengals have a star man to cover the favoured short passes, Ryan Tannehill's passing yards at 255.5 feel about 20 yards high.

£33 with Billy Mountains at 10/11 on Ryan Tannehill passing yards being under 255.5, please.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:14:21 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #121986 on: September 29, 2016, 08:21:33 PM »

There's one I quite fancy tonight.

The Dolphins head for a road game where they're solid underdogs and against a team that has its noisiest defensive player back after suspension in Vontaze Burfict.

The Dolphins are a bogey team for the Bengals, not that that is of great relevance. Neither is the Cincinnati head coach's abysmal tv primetime record (8-26).

The Bengals have problems on and off the field and I expect Miami to keep the score tight for most of the game. If either side is going to pull away, it's the one with the elite wide receiver (the Bengals) so I am disinclined to back the unders or the spread. Both teams are underperforming and it's impossible to judge when one is going to wake up.

If it's a close game for the most part and the Bengals have a star man to cover the favoured short passes, Ryan Tannehill's passing yards at 255.5 feel about 20 yards high.

£33 with Billy Mountains at 10/11 on Ryan Tannehill passing yards being under 255.5, please.

Not sure what the Bengals on and off field problems are? Lost to the world champions and we never beat Pittsburgh.Starter Dre Kirkpatrick is doubtful at corner that could hinder the under Tannehill bet.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121987 on: September 29, 2016, 08:29:36 PM »

Under 255.5 Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals Total Passing Yds - Ryan Tannehill
10/11
Total Stake: 33.00
Total Returns: 63.03

i think the Dolphins D will have Mr Hill's footprints all over their uniforms by the end of the evening too. Good run blocking OL, likely a lead to protect and some clock to run, could be a big night for him.

Jeremy Hill Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals Anytime Touchdown Scorer
10/11
Total Stake: 22.00
Total Returns: 42.02

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121988 on: September 29, 2016, 08:35:32 PM »

Not sure what the Bengals on and off field problems are? Lost to the world champions and we never beat Pittsburgh.Starter Dre Kirkpatrick is doubtful at corner that could hinder the under Tannehill bet.

I had in mind...

Off the field
- Talk of a row between the D-Backs coach and some members of the secondary, who feel his tactics aren't aggressive enough and they're being coached how to avoid defeat, rather than how to win
- Years of letting coaches leave and replacing them with people who are good, but not quite as good seems to be catching up with them.

On the field
- Similar story with the players as Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd aren't helping AJ Green.
- The offensive line, which has been a strength in recent years, has allowed 12 sacks and is performing poorly at making space for the run (25th per Football Outsiders)
- Has Geno Atkins turned up to play this season? You need a pass rush and he should be dominating.

It'll come but you're 1-2. You are playing a team you should beat tonight.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:39:05 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121989 on: September 29, 2016, 08:53:59 PM »

Not trolling, Mr Hatter. My team is far worse off.

Just yesterday, the Bills head coach took the opportunity at his press conference to prank call one of the opposing players for this weekend's game.

It wasn't even a funny question. The Patriots have 2 banged up QBs hoping to be fit for the last game of Tom Brady's suspension and Wide Receiver Julian Edelman is the next in line, as he played QB in college.

Hey "Walt", how about impersonating a competent head coach?

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #121990 on: September 29, 2016, 08:55:32 PM »

I put Brandon LaFell in a select group of two with Darrius Heywood-Bey.

The groups name is "How the hell have these WRs got roster spots in the NFL"

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #121991 on: September 29, 2016, 09:13:29 PM »

I had in mind...

Off the field
- Talk of a row between the D-Backs coach and some members of the secondary, who feel his tactics aren't aggressive enough and they're being coached how to avoid defeat, rather than how to win
- Years of letting coaches leave and replacing them with people who are good, but not quite as good seems to be catching up with them.

On the field
- Similar story with the players as Brandon LaFell and Tyler Boyd aren't helping AJ Green.
- The offensive line, which has been a strength in recent years, has allowed 12 sacks and is performing poorly at making space for the run (25th per Football Outsiders)
- Has Geno Atkins turned up to play this season? You need a pass rush and he should be dominating.

The row is a bs story made up by a Miami herald beat writer..On field could be better if your a stats man but we all said 3-3 would be a fantastic start with a front loaded schedule basically the complete opposite of last season.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121992 on: September 29, 2016, 09:29:28 PM »

I had in mind...

Off the field

On the field

The row is a bs story made up by a Miami herald beat writer..On field could be better if your a stats man but we all said 3-3 would be a fantastic start with a front loaded schedule basically the complete opposite of last season.

Fair enough. Good luck tonight. Hope you win (a low scoring game).

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121993 on: September 29, 2016, 09:40:03 PM »

I forgot to bump this

Very early for an NFL recommend but think I've spotted some value on laddies.Carlos Dunlap finished 1.5 sacks behind the sack leader last season and I thought he'd be about 16/1 to claim the title this season.Laddies going 40/1 Carlos Dunlap 2016 sack leader....recommend £10 or £20

25/1 now sadly.

Kalil Mack and JJ Watt (however many working body parts he has) are tough to beat.

At that price, I would consider Everson Griffen of the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes are an unfashionable team who have built their team on their defense, much like Seattle in recent years. 10 sacks last year is a pretty low watermark for this season. He's a beast of a man. Under Coach Zimmer, he has added ring craft to his physical ability.

Two things I like about this one: firstly, the team is likely to be winning a few games this season and that helps, because the other team has to throw the ball when behind and the defense can play more aggressively, so more sacks.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/minnesota-vikings/results

The second thing is the schedule has a lot of teams with middle to poor offensive lines (these are the guys whose job it is to protect the quarterback):

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

So he has means, motive and opportunity. Views welcome.

With two of the top boys in the market having been injured, there's an interesting market shaping up:

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl-specials/regular-season/player-to-make-the-most-sacks

The current scores after 3 games:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?statisticCategory=SACKS&tabSeq=0

Red Shouty Man has a 1/4 first 3 market. With a 15/8 favourite, is there any value in this market? Seems hard to see a good number of that field getting big numbers.

I'm still cute on this Minnesota defense, I've got to say.

Open to views though.

Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #121994 on: September 29, 2016, 10:33:24 PM »

I forgot to bump this

Very early for an NFL recommend but think I've spotted some value on laddies.Carlos Dunlap finished 1.5 sacks behind the sack leader last season and I thought he'd be about 16/1 to claim the title this season.Laddies going 40/1 Carlos Dunlap 2016 sack leader....recommend £10 or £20

25/1 now sadly.

Kalil Mack and JJ Watt (however many working body parts he has) are tough to beat.

At that price, I would consider Everson Griffen of the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes are an unfashionable team who have built their team on their defense, much like Seattle in recent years. 10 sacks last year is a pretty low watermark for this season. He's a beast of a man. Under Coach Zimmer, he has added ring craft to his physical ability.

Two things I like about this one: firstly, the team is likely to be winning a few games this season and that helps, because the other team has to throw the ball when behind and the defense can play more aggressively, so more sacks.

http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/minnesota-vikings/results

The second thing is the schedule has a lot of teams with middle to poor offensive lines (these are the guys whose job it is to protect the quarterback):

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

So he has means, motive and opportunity. Views welcome.

With two of the top boys in the market having been injured, there's an interesting market shaping up:

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl-specials/regular-season/player-to-make-the-most-sacks

The current scores after 3 games:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?statisticCategory=SACKS&tabSeq=0

Red Shouty Man has a 1/4 first 3 market. With a 15/8 favourite, is there any value in this market? Seems hard to see a good number of that field getting big numbers.

I'm still cute on this Minnesota defense, I've got to say.

Open to views though.
Griffen is a fantastic player who will be right up there if he stays fit..
Pages: 1 ... 8129 8130 8131 8132 [8133] 8134 8135 8136 8137 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: