blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:19:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8797 8798 8799 8800 [8801] 8802 8803 8804 8805 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436741 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #132000 on: March 05, 2018, 10:38:15 PM »

Palace looked like taking the 3 points tonight after going 2-0 up, which would have been great for our hoped for Stoke coup, but Man U dug out a 3-2 win eventually in the dying minutes.

What struck me more than anything is how Sanchez looks a fish out of water in that team, he poses no threat and is largely anonymous. Not looking much of a bargain so far.

Gone to a big club now, though.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #132001 on: March 06, 2018, 09:36:06 AM »

Palace looked like taking the 3 points tonight after going 2-0 up, which would have been great for our hoped for Stoke coup, but Man U dug out a 3-2 win eventually in the dying minutes.

What struck me more than anything is how Sanchez looks a fish out of water in that team, he poses no threat and is largely anonymous. Not looking much of a bargain so far.

You can maybe see why after watching that i have a hard time gauging Palace for betting opportunities this season - all over the place. Zaha is critical for that sense of control going forward in games settling down the rest of the team, but without the support base of Bakary Sako, Cabaye, Loftus Cheek, Mamadou Sakho, Dann, Wickham (they say its a cruciate with him but after 14 months out I think he might be dead), we could still go down easily as a team that look too good for that but just do.

Cabaye/Sakho/Zaha should return for the Huddersfield game in two games time though, which could come with it a spate of positive results and i hope so.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #132002 on: March 06, 2018, 01:51:49 PM »

Plenty can happen to stop him from getting it - Michael Owen had about 20 goals when he was 22 yet only got 40 in total.

Michael Owen was nothing without his pace and when he started to suffer hamstring problems that went pretty quickly.  

Harry Kane isn't reliant on pace and is more versatile in that he can finish from inside and outside the box and semi decent in the air.  

I also think he is versatile in that he could play in different systems.  

I like the bet, the thing putting me off is tying the money up for o long to collect.  I wouldn't be surprised to him get there before age 30 to be honest.  

Also a move to warmer climates and a league not as physical as the EPL could benefit him and this bet. 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132003 on: March 07, 2018, 04:09:29 PM »

This is seriously what happened.
Former Arsenal forward Sanchez Watt now plays for Hemel FC.
He gets a yellow card.

Referee: 'What is your name?'
Watt: 'Watt.'
Referee: 'WHAT IS YOUR NAME?'
Watt: 'WATT.'

Referee perceives dissent, pulls out red card and sends him off. https://t.co/0qtRspvMga

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132004 on: March 07, 2018, 07:56:26 PM »

Anyone have any experience with sunbets?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132005 on: March 07, 2018, 08:05:04 PM »

Yes save your time signing up. 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132006 on: March 07, 2018, 08:11:10 PM »

You might get a week but they're no worse than most of the others I guess.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132007 on: March 07, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »

Thanks guys - at least I got my lady godiva on Altior @5/1 in free bets Smiley

Hopefully..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #132008 on: March 07, 2018, 08:25:17 PM »

Hopefully..

Let you know after Cheltenham, if I have any winners.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #132009 on: March 07, 2018, 08:30:24 PM »

Hopefully..

I'm guessing you got your ladyG on too Smiley

They appear to be offering some generous prices/offers - let's hope we can inflict some punishment upon them Marky.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #132010 on: March 07, 2018, 08:34:58 PM »

Hopefully..

I'm guessing you got your ladyG on too Smiley

They appear to be offering some generous prices/offers - let's hope we can inflict some punishment upon them Marky.

Nah, I've not done that.

I've had an account for a few months, and they let me have scores and bullseyes antepost on stuff.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132011 on: March 08, 2018, 09:46:30 AM »

Racing Post to increase to £2.90 from £2.40 every day.  Lord Chomps must be in for a decent pay rise for his spotlights!

Always goes up around Cheltenham 10p a day.  This year they have decided to increase the price mid week to the more expensive price at weekend.  They could be attempting to wipe out the paper version and get everyone online i would imagine.  Paper sales will fall massively when half the shops close because of the FOBT reductions.  This price rise will stop me buying it tbh, even at the weekends, because you can read so much of the paper online on their website for free.

Think they will struggle to have the scale to keep the paper version going much longer without running it at a loss.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 09:48:32 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #132012 on: March 08, 2018, 09:52:35 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/europa-league/winner

Given Arsenal and AC Milan are virtually a flip to qualify seems hard to understand why one team is 8/1 to win it and the other 14/1 on the exchanges.   AC Milan must be worth a decent ew wager at 15/1 if you can get it.  14/1 looks more than fair as well.  Pony e/w?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132013 on: March 08, 2018, 10:28:02 AM »

Racing Post to increase to £2.90 from £2.40 every day.  Lord Chomps must be in for a decent pay rise for his spotlights!

Always goes up around Cheltenham 10p a day.  This year they have decided to increase the price mid week to the more expensive price at weekend.  They could be attempting to wipe out the paper version and get everyone online i would imagine.  Paper sales will fall massively when half the shops close because of the FOBT reductions.  This price rise will stop me buying it tbh, even at the weekends, because you can read so much of the paper online on their website for free.

Think they will struggle to have the scale to keep the paper version going much longer without running it at a loss.

Yikes!

I haven't taken the paper for years now. Online ftw.

Doing a load more Spotlights this year. Long odds-on to resurrect my column in the Racing & Football Outlook too. Not done a weekly column in over ten years but the time feels right.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132014 on: March 08, 2018, 11:09:22 AM »

Yikes!

I haven't taken the paper for years now. Online ftw.

Doing a load more Spotlights this year. Long odds-on to resurrect my column in the Racing & Football Outlook too. Not done a weekly column in over ten years but the time feels right.

Surely a Chompy/Arbboy collaboration on the effect of the draw in greyhound racing?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 8797 8798 8799 8800 [8801] 8802 8803 8804 8805 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: